AdrianM1231's Avatar AdrianM12317/24/16 9:24 am
1 emeralds 129 4
7/24/2016 11:02 am
KronosKhaos's Avatar KronosKhaos
I need 1 Admin 2 mods 3 builders
its a small server i do not need too many staff
(i need the admin first)
apply here on planet minecraft
for all the ranks you need to show IGN, show one name of a server you worked on and promise to never abuse your powers
for admin show me one server you worked on as a admin
If i don't reply in 5 min join the server
server closes at 8:00 pm or 9:00 pm cupertino time and opens 6:00 am or 7:00 am on weekends. during weekdays its 3:30 to 8:00 pm or 9:00 pm always check if it is online

feel free to donate at https://server.pro/server/3586790/
ip: 158.69.124.46:40296
AdrianM1231
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/24/2016 11:02 am
KronosKhaos
Hello!
I'm interested in becoming admin for your server.
I've been playing Minecraft for around 5 years now, and have had personal experience with managing server files, saves, whitelists, ops, and other information. I also have a lot of experience with HTML, CSS, and other web-related code. I am decent at building, but I will admit I'm not the best at large scale things.
I worked on the server AeasrielMC, and you can check it out:
IP (may be down for bug fixes): aeasriel.ddns.net
Web: http://www.aeasrielmc.enjin.com/

My IGN is KronosKhaos
Thank you!
07/24/2016 10:54 am
TheAVGgamer
My IGN is the AVGgamer

Im 15 (18/8/2000)

I have been admin on many servers and i am use to setting up and managing plugins and staff

I can help with a discord server and Manage the server website

Need more info , please ask
07/24/2016 10:35 am
AdrianM1231
ok MillBeeeFull join the server and il'l see if you can build a spawn 158.69.124.46:40296
07/24/2016 10:25 am
ArranBlair
In-Game Name: MillBeeeFull

Country of Residence: HongKong (But I am from Scotland so I speak fluent English)

For how long have you been playing Minecraft: 4 years
How often will I be able to play: How frequently are you able to play on the server: During the summer I will be able to play almost everyday for a few hours at a time unless I am busy with volunteering or other extracurricular activities. During the school year on weekends I will be able to play for a few hours as well but some days I will not be able to due to Crew. During school days I might be able to fit in some time but I will be severely constrained due to IB, which is a very rigorous school program. And I also have to fit in time to practice my instrument. Other big breaks like Winter Break or Spring Break I will be able to play more often.

Why should we accept you to be our Builder: Why you should accept me to be a Builder I think I should be accepted to be a Builder for many reason's 1.I have had experience on other server's as Co-Owner Admin & Mod also Builder. 2. I am a very nice person who is always happy to help others and listen to others & resolve conflict If needed. 3. I would say my Bulding skill's are very good which would mean I would build many things for the community but as I excele in Building I lack in skills for redstone but I do plan on getting better by the help of Youtube video's and My other more experienced friend's.

Youtube: I have a YouTube channel but I never upload on it because I don't have a mic. Maybe in the future I will upload videos but not at this very moment.

Thanks! MillBeeeFull
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome