Need partner for a new minecraft server

mrralgoman's Avatar mrralgoman9/4/15 5:10 pm
9/4/2015 6:21 pm
Zephyrs_Requim's Avatar Zephyrs_Requim
Introduction

Hello! I am kicking around the idea of creating a new server and I am looking for a partner to help do so! A bit of an introduction to myself, I am 16 years old and currently a junior in high school, I am also currently employed at a grocery store. I am doing a running start program which basically lets me take free college courses at my local community college, this is very nice because I only have 3 classes and a lot of time on my hands.

About the server

I am thinking to start out it can be a factions/survival server, but I am hoping to eventually expand and have a hub server then add kit pvp and more!
This isn't going to be some raggidy old server just like all the others, I am wanting to put a lot of time into it and make it the best it can be.

What I'm looking for

I need an experienced, mature person who is willing and able to devote a lot of time into this server. I would prefer you be 15 or older. YOU MUST HAVE SKYPE AND A MIC. You have to have some experience with working with enjin as well as have experience with plugins, not a full on plugin developer, just have some backround knowledge. You don't have to be good at building. Be willing and able to help pay for a bit (I will not ask for a lot, no more than 10 dollars)

**NOTICE**

This server will take time! I am not going to open it until it is completely done, and I mean COMPLETELY DONE. Please understand this while applying, it will take time to make this server!

Apply here!

**Copy And Paste**

Timezone:

Experience:

Why you want to make a server:

How much time can you devote:

About yourself:

**Copy And Paste**

Do not be scared away for the fact that you have to apply, this is only so I can get to know you better!

**You will be contacted through skype**
mrralgoman
Level 1 : New Miner