Need Server Builders + Admins + Mods!

Scott's Avatar Scott8/29/14 9:09 am
8/29/2014 5:03 pm
Joedoesgameing's Avatar Joedoesgameing
Hi guys sodex here.
i have recently obtained a server and need Builder (mostly) admins and mods.
i need:
5 builders
2 Admins
3 Mods
SKYPE IS NO NEEDED. BUT OPTINAL.
Fill out this:
why i should pic you.
have you ever been baned from a server?:
How good are you at building?: (out of 10)
IGN:

Hope you are sucsessful !.
i will PM you the IP if you get in.
Scott
Level 40 : Master Droid

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/29/2014 5:03 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Joedoesgameing
what you want: (admin ect) If there is one maybe head-admin
why i should pic you. I am very nice and i help alot with my friends other mods and helps and players
have you ever been baned from a server?: Never ever
How good are you at building?: (out of 10) I'm not alppying for builder but ok. 5-10
IGN: joeymincraft6575
08/29/2014 5:01 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1638765
[deleted]
08/29/2014 4:59 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
cooljay715
what you want: any
why i should pic you.you should pick me because i am trust worthy i never lie and i follow every rule
have you ever been banned from a server?:no never
How good are you at building?: (out of 10): about a 7 or so
IGN:cooljay715

08/29/2014 4:56 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
BeMyDinoDouh
what you want: (admin ect)To help out the server and make sure everyones happy
why i should pic you.Because im very trustable and nice im very strict too.I will enforce and grow the community.Im a very good staff ive been staff on 50 servers and owned 2 servers.Give me a chance and ill prove worthy of myself thanks
have you ever been baned from a server?:Yes for being accused of hacking.
How good are you at building?: (out of 10)7/10
IGN:slywolf456
08/29/2014 4:52 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
HalseyNF
what you want: (admin ect) Moderator
why i should pic you. Im A Greate Plugin Manager, I Can Config, I Enforce Rules. I Dont Tolerate Rule Breakers
have you ever been baned from a server?: Yes, For Swearing (D*amn)
How good are you at building?: (out of 10) 8
IGN: fluttershy_xx
08/29/2014 12:31 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Electrik_Ninja
add my Skype: minecraftiscool99
08/29/2014 12:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
HarrisonButterGem
what i want: any will do.
why pick me?: i can build ANYTHING you want, ANYTHING.
banned?: once. banned because of using a flight mod.
Build Skill: 8/10
IGN: mariomasterK
08/29/2014 12:30 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Electrik_Ninja
Minecraft Name: Electrik_Ninja
Experience:6 years of playing mc I had my own server but closed it I am currently a dev on a server and mod on serveral servers and I am admin on 3 but 2 closed so 1
what you want: admin
have you ever been baned from a server?: I have once cuz I wanted admin on a server then the owner said if I get 10 peeps on I get it so I advertised on a server and they banned me
How good are you at building?: (out of 10) I think I am a 7 about
Why you want to help: I like helping people I am great at it and I would love to help you and its kinda fun lol
Why you would make a good mod, admin, etc.: I am Good at helping important situations like when theres a fight or someone is hacking or something I will find the correct punishment for the crime and it could be as little as a kick or as big as a ban idc I will do what it takes
08/29/2014 2:03 pm
Scott
minecraft has not been around for 6 years.
08/29/2014 12:08 pm
JackDV
mr_craftalotIGN: mr_craftalot

Position going for? Admin

Experience: I've had a huge amount of experience with players, plugins, commands, building and in fact owning several servers, currently making one at this moment in time. I've been playing minecraft for there abouts 2-3 years now, so I know a lot about it.

Good Qualities: I'm very good with players and sorting out infliction's or situations that might occur between some. I know an absolute tonne of stuff to do with plugins, builds, commands etc. Very good with learning new stuff as I learn pretty fast. Fairly good builder, best style would be natural builds.

A little about myself: I'm a 15 year old boy who loves playing minecraft. I hope to become a Police Officer when I'm older. Right now I am currently motivated into creating a server and helping other servers with all of their tasks. I have a lot of free time on my hands, I'm English and easily get on with other players/members. I also have a good sense of humor and can be a fun guy to hand out with!

Why you should stand out: With my past experience and knowledge of minecraft, I'd be a great addition to your staff team. I'm very mature when it comes to my job and I am A-level in psychology therefor I know how players would react to certain things, how they act, people telling false to others etc. Trying not to sound like a boast, but I am a cool guy and can make a lot of friends easily.

Have I ever been banned from a server: Yes twice, because the Mod and Owner were both abusive.

How good I am at building: I'm a natural styled builder, with a bit of a passion for medieval. On that scale it'd be a rough 6.

Any other comments: I know that going for Admin straight away is a big thing, and the chances of getting it this fast are slim, but if you want I'd gladly hand over my skype or Enjin to get to know some of you better. Or to start off as a small rank and work my way up to help the server out to even more of an extent.
I haven't done this application in colour because I fear that many could be colour blind, I'd rather people be able to see it than struggle to read it

Thanks very much for reading my application.
- Craft

I'm sorry xD!!! I couldn't help noticing I'm a good guy to "hand" out with
08/29/2014 10:28 am
Level 1 : New Network
mr_craftalot
IGN: mr_craftalot

Position going for? Admin

Experience: I've had a huge amount of experience with players, plugins, commands, building and in fact owning several servers, currently making one at this moment in time. I've been playing minecraft for there abouts 2-3 years now, so I know a lot about it.

Good Qualities: I'm very good with players and sorting out infliction's or situations that might occur between some. I know an absolute tonne of stuff to do with plugins, builds, commands etc. Very good with learning new stuff as I learn pretty fast. Fairly good builder, best style would be natural builds.

A little about myself: I'm a 15 year old boy who loves playing minecraft. I hope to become a Police Officer when I'm older. Right now I am currently motivated into creating a server and helping other servers with all of their tasks. I have a lot of free time on my hands, I'm English and easily get on with other players/members. I also have a good sense of humor and can be a fun guy to hang out with!

Why you should stand out: With my past experience and knowledge of minecraft, I'd be a great addition to your staff team. I'm very mature when it comes to my job and I am A-level in psychology therefor I know how players would react to certain things, how they act, people telling false to others etc. Trying not to sound like a boast, but I am a cool guy and can make a lot of friends easily.

Have I ever been banned from a server: Yes twice, because the Mod and Owner were both abusive.

How good I am at building: I'm a natural styled builder, with a bit of a passion for medieval. On that scale it'd be a rough 6.

Any other comments: I know that going for Admin straight away is a big thing, and the chances of getting it this fast are slim, but if you want I'd gladly hand over my skype or Enjin to get to know some of you better. Or to start off as a small rank and work my way up to help the server out to even more of an extent.
I haven't done this application in colour because I fear that many could be colour blind, I'd rather people be able to see it than struggle to read it

Thanks very much for reading my application.
- Craft
08/29/2014 10:25 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
RevisionedHD
what you want: (admin ect) Mod
why i should pic you. I'm very responsible, and I have lots of experience running, and being staff on servers.
have you ever been baned from a server?: Nope.
How good are you at building?: (out of 10) 9, I own a build team.
IGN: Revisioned
My Skype is jake.mallow1 if you need that too.
08/29/2014 10:22 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
BlogCraft
What you want: Admin
Why I should pic you. I have owned a server or two before, so I know what im doing. I am also good with plugins
have you ever been baned from a server?: To tell the truth, yes.
How good are you at building?: (out of 10) I'm okay at building about a 5 or 6
IGN: blognorfblud
08/29/2014 10:17 am
Level 21 : Expert Network
SWAGcloneSWAG
yay what's the ip
08/29/2014 10:02 am
Scott
ok Both of you accepted!
08/29/2014 9:59 am
Level 21 : Expert Network
SWAGcloneSWAG
what you want: (admin ect)i would like admin
why i should pic you.i am a server owner i am fun and play by the rules i am good with
building plugins also ranks
have you ever been baned from a server?:no i play by the rules but i only got a ban for a test
How good are you at building?: (out of 10) 8-9 maybe 10
IGN:cloneboygameing<------ i can spell gaming i had this account from ages ago
08/29/2014 9:48 am
JackDV
what you want: (admin etc.): Mod, Admin Or Builder
why I should pic you.: I have experience in Four servers building Spawns arenas and maps, Three servers as a mod, and Four Administrating
have you ever been banned from a server?:Not once
How good are you at building?: (out of 10): 8
IGN: jamison1010

Other: I am not very mature but when I need to be I will If your always a stick in the mud they wont have too much fun then leave... If your interactive fun and nice to be around I find more people tend to play the server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome