NEED SERVER SPONSOR FOR EPIC IDEA

justinnuke's Avatar justinnuke7/22/14 6:51 pm
1 emeralds 238 5
7/23/2014 5:52 pm
justinnuke's Avatar justinnuke
Hello Host Owners,

I am justin or justinnuke. I have an extremely original idea that I have been developing for a year now. I have all the plans worked out and everything. This idea of mine will revolutionize minecraft with new plugins and amazing new ways of gameplay. I know people that can help me out with plugins because I am not good with them but I know people who are AMAZING at coding and configuring. I also can get builders to help me out with this. Building is my specialty and the server will not a ton of that. If you would like to hear more about the server please Skype IM me at jman19995. Due to the fact that the server idea is so large and so complex I would need a lot of ram/ hd space
I would love to have at least 8 gigs of Ram and 10 gigs of HD space, also for when the server comes out I would love to have a custom ip so people don't just see numbers and consider it unprofessional. So please if you are the owner of a hosting company and have everything we need to get this started please Skype IM me. Also if you are worrying about advertising I have a couple friends with 350 subscribers on their channel who can help me out with that. So Please Consider It and Have A Great Day
justinnuke
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner