Need a server sponser!

CyNetwork's Avatar CyNetwork11/23/14 11:48 am
1 emeralds 45
Your age: 13
Name of proposed server: CyNetwork
How much RAM you want: As much you think is needed to run a Hub server.
How many player slots: As much you think is needed to run a Hub server.
Describe your server idea: Here's my idea: My idea is going to be very simple: a hub. The hub will contain Factions, Minigames, Creative, SurvivalGames, and much more! What I have done: I have already created the faction server with a host using all the money I had, and I have only this month left of the server. Here's the Faction Server ip : 162.245.1.131 OR CyNetwork.mcro.org
Why you want this server: Since I started playing Minecraft a LONG time ago, I have always wanted to own a minecraft Hub Server.
On a scale of 1-10, how badly do you want the server?: I would say around 8-10.
Proposed Plugins: We will talk about this if I do get a sponser.
Donation Plan: We currently don't have a donation plan, but soon I will be using the plugin: BuyCraft for donations.
Do you already have a community? If so, how many active players? If not, how will you be getting players?: I really don't have a " Community " right now, but I have SOME active players, the base of my server usually has 3+ players on at one time. I will be getting players by advertising, of course I will also advertise your company, and I will post on many forums, for example Minecraft Forum, PlanetMinecraft, ect.
What makes your server special? Why should I join your server instead of that other server?: My server will be very simple, basic, and straight-foward. You can join the server the server for the first time ever, and understand the concept of the whole server.
Is there a reason why you can't pay for this server?:I do not have a lot of money as I am only 13 years old, and my parents do not trust the internet.
What is your preferred method of contact? Skype? PM?: I would prefer PM on these forums.
What you will do for the company in return: I will give at least 40% of ALL donations! ( I'm looking to do 50-75% of ALL donations! )

Thank you so much!! I hope I can get a sponser soon!
CyNetwork
Level 1 : New Miner