*Need Server* | Prison | Needs Investment

Shizzle321's Avatar Shizzle3211/23/17 6:09 pm
1 emeralds 149 4
1/26/2017 4:23 pm
Shizzle321's Avatar Shizzle321
Introduction

Hello, My name is Dylan, or Shizzle321. Today, I first off just want to thank you for clicking on my post, and I hope you continue to read. So, I just want to give you a quick run-through on what this post will be about.

Post Highlights
So this post is, as you read from the title, "Need Server" So as you can tell, I need a server.
So, In this post I will talk about
  • Money
  • Server Information
  • Staff Information
  • Contact Information

So that is what I will talk about

Okay, now that you know what this post is about, why don't we get right into it?

Funding

So, Our first topic, which is probably the most important, is Funding. Now the only reason I'm asking you to invest into my idea, is because I can't really invest into a good, reliable server myself. What hosting you choose to use, up to you. As of now I request 2000-3000+ MB of RAM, 15-20+ Spots, 1.11.2 Version (If you can make it 1.11.2 and below, do so) and a reliable Control Panel. I'm not asking you to spend 40$ Per Month on a server, just want one that can hopefully meet these requirements. I also will say that ALL revenue will go to the one investing into me. If you have any more funding questions, please feel free to Comment, PM Me, or scroll down to the Contact Information, which you may contact me from there.

Server Information

Next, we have another important topic, what this server is. I'll just put it simple and sweet.
A Non-OP, Semi-OP, and OP prison server, With a story to it. So right now you are probably extremely confused. I ask you to do not worry, this https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oZ6HXTEdB27-XdsvaVsr373qqYwavlyHsCC6zX_7I4E/edit#heading=h.fn5dzxtf2nk will explain it all.

Staff Information

So staff wise, I plan to recruit
  • 3-4 Builders
  • 1, If not any, Co-Owner
  • 1 Manager
  • 1-2 Developers

I do not plan to recruit any Moderators, Admins, etc. until we hit the Alpha Stage (If you do not know what I'm talking about, I highly suggest going to the link above)
Now the roles these staff will play are:

3-4 Builders- Build anything that comes to my mind, I'll make sure to evaluate closely, as we need the top dogs for an early stage of a server.

Co-Owner- Someone I enjoy being with, and I trust with every bone in my body, as they will have access to as much as I do.

Manager- This person will make sure to obviously manage everything. Make sure nothing gets too out of hand, make sure everything is neat and nice. This person may or may not be the one recruiting staff.

Developers- This person will edit, create, or develop plugins. These people will be what the server runs on, as well as me.

I hope that most who apply for these people don't request pay, as who ever is investing in me, probably wouldn't want it either. But if that is what it takes to really get a reliable, hard-working staff member, so be it.

Contact Information

Contact Info
Email: dylanshipp123@gmail.com
PM Me
Discord: Shizzle321
Comment on this post

Conclusion

I hope you really do take the time to think whether or not you should invest in me. I put a good amount of time into this post, and it would be a shame if nothing came out of it. I thank anyone ahead of time who reads, or comments on this. I know it was a lot, so I thank you. Please ask any question or concerns via my contact information. And with that, Good day!

~Shizzle
Shizzle321
Level 1 : New Network