Need skilled builders to create a large scale rpg world

RunicSpeer145's Avatar RunicSpeer1455/25/15 5:21 am
1 emeralds 167 3
5/26/2015 11:28 pm
RunicSpeer145's Avatar RunicSpeer145
Im going to be undertaking one of my biggest projects to date

The map is going to be 5,000 by 5,000 containing at least 8-10 towns 10-15 dungeons and easter eggs throughout the map. The building styles will vary throughout each biome as you change through the dense thick forests of the elves, to the scarce dry desert wastelands of the orcs. There will eventually be a story line and lore to go alone with this map

My intentions will be to create this as an open world adventure map, with not so much of a linear quest system but more of a go out, explore, discover find new locations and hidden secrets and conquer harder and harder dungeons. The map will be intended to hold anywhere from 1-24 players at a time. The map will be released for betas throughout its creation and once its final release will be released here on PMC for FREE. However donations would be accepted there will be no charge for such map.

The map creation will be treated as if it where a server, with "staff" positions which in higher power to lower in this order:
Leader(s)
Dev(s)
Master Builder(s)
Head Builder(s)
Builder(s)

I will be requiring the following number of each staff position:
Dev: 3
Master Builder: 4
Head Builder: 5
Builder: 10-15
However according to the creation of the map and as we progress through this project the needs of the staff may change. Please keep in mind I, and I alone have the exclusive right to hire, and fire staff/builder's as I see fit. If you're happen to be fired, You will still receive credit for your work unless it is A: needed to be removed or B: You proved unfit for this project

---Application--- (Fields that contain " * " ARE required any left blank will be ignored)
*Name:
*IGN:
*Previous builds(At least 3 examples):
*Building styles you excel at:
*Your key strengths:
*Your key weaknesses:
How long have you been playing minecraft?:
Do you currently hold any other staff positions on other servers?:
*How long, and when are you available?:
*Timezone:
*Maturity level (0-10):
Do you Livestream on twitch?:
Do you Record for Youtube?:

Final notes:
I will not reply here, if you do not receive a message on skype within 24 hours, it's safe to assume you where not accepted. Good luck everyone -Runic
RunicSpeer145
Level 1 : New Miner