Need someone to host a server!

CookieDoughz's Avatar CookieDoughz9/17/14 9:41 pm
1 emeralds 319 6
9/20/2014 6:25 pm
Humbled's Avatar Humbled
Hello! I'm CkLW

Well, of course, I'm asking someone out there to be kind enough to help me out with a server I used to run. You see, this server was called Aftermath: Bloody Moon. Basically, I run this off of the mmSupernaturals plugin. The server was originally an economy pvp type of server. But, with a twist. With the mmSupernaturals plugin, you can cast spells according to your type of Supernatural. I.e. Vampires have some movement spells, Werewolves can summon wolves and dash, etc. So, since these powers are overpowered with swords, I've completely banned swords and did something else. Basically, at the start, you get seeds. Those seeds are enchanted with an enchantment that does 2 hearts per hit. This makes it so that you have to use your skills as well as be good at pvp. That way, people aren't able to use "God Gear" and completely demolish other players with a diamond sword and their supernatural abilities. (The only armor allowed is Gold Helmets, and leather armor) The idea is that you have to survive out in the world, and with your fellow supernaturals. A complete war, with 6 sides fighting it out, trying to prove they're the strongest kin. How this works is, at the start you spawn in a room where you can choose which Supernatural you would like to be. Then, you will be transformed into that supernatural! Afterwards, you may join your kin's "Clan". Basically, the 6 clans fight against each other. I've made this possible with the MassiveCraft Factions plugin. If you would like to help me out with this, please message me on skype @ paul.manzano1 or PM me on PMC!

Cheers!
-CkLW
CookieDoughz
Level 8 : Apprentice Ranger