@@Need Staff And Developers@@

knx90's Avatar knx905/14/15 12:06 pm
5/23/2015 8:59 pm
mrfishtanx's Avatar mrfishtanx
Good Morning Everybody,

Let me introduce myself, My name is Mat, im 13 years old and I live in Canada. I am looking for people to work with me on building my server. This includes Plugin Developers, builders, moderators, administrators, advertizers, and Learning Support Assistants (LSA). If you would like to check out a small sneek peek of what my server website is (not finished) click on this: http://www.knx-mc.enjin.com
If you are interested please leave a reply below answering this short pre application:

name:
age(10+):
Rank you would like to be Promoted to:
Why you think you should be promoted to that rank?:
knx90
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/22/2015 1:15 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Nix
name: OhhPickles
age(10+): 14
E-mail: Ohhpicklesmc@gmail.com
Rank you would like to be Promoted to: Dev
Why you think you should be promoted to that rank?: I am a plugin developer, I develop custom plugins and I do a bit of web design and such, I am highly admitted to setting up plugins as well. If you would like to see some of my work here ya go >
http://Ozcor.net
http://ClashofMC.com

I am also a system administrator meaning I setup dedicated servers with multicraft and such.
05/23/2015 10:37 am
knx90
Taken for trial.
05/22/2015 1:00 pm
knx90
bump
05/21/2015 10:22 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
Nathangrad
I shall on on the 21st June 2015 and if it's not popular, I'll help you.
05/23/2015 8:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
mrfishtanx
whatever you do, do not work for this person he is an immature 12 year old who tells everyone he's 13. He forced his staff members to do stuff they don't want to do then starts fights with them when they tell him they don't want to do it. He will then say he is sorry but it is a lie. everything he says is a lie do not work for him. I regret even applying for this server please think twice before doing this
05/21/2015 10:14 am
knx90
bump
05/20/2015 8:08 pm
knx90
still accepting devs admins and mods.
05/18/2015 12:28 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
Tyler023
knx90
Tyler023Im going to give you a little tip. If you are just promoting everyone to there rank they applied to instantly, that is not a very good thing too do. Once each member applies its better to interview them individually, and tell them to join the server to get the hang of it before they get there position.

I am a website dev, and from the looks of it you use enjin, I am also a very good enjin site/theme creator. If you would like help with your site let me know, heres my portfolio tylerswebdesigns.tk, I can do it for a one time fee of $5 if you decide.

Sorry, we do not pay anybody. The server is for the fun and expirience. Thanks for the offer though!

Good luck with your server.
05/18/2015 11:11 am
knx90
Tyler023Im going to give you a little tip. If you are just promoting everyone to there rank they applied to instantly, that is not a very good thing too do. Once each member applies its better to interview them individually, and tell them to join the server to get the hang of it before they get there position.

I am a website dev, and from the looks of it you use enjin, I am also a very good enjin site/theme creator. If you would like help with your site let me know, heres my portfolio tylerswebdesigns.tk, I can do it for a one time fee of $5 if you decide.

Sorry, we do not pay anybody. The server is for the fun and expirience. Thanks for the offer though!
05/18/2015 11:09 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
Tyler023
Im going to give you a little tip. If you are just promoting everyone to there rank they applied to instantly, that is not a very good thing too do. Once each member applies its better to interview them individually, and tell them to join the server to get the hang of it before they get there position.
05/18/2015 10:09 am
knx90
I think we are pretty much full, just a few more moderators would be nice
05/17/2015 12:35 pm
knx90
bump
05/16/2015 5:26 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Campious
Alrighty let's do this...

Name: Aleksander (Or Alex)
email: (same here )
Why?: I've had a lot of experience with administrator work in a lot of other games.
I have aprox 400h with admin stuff and I'am a trustable person. The games I've been admin/H-Admin on are: CS 1.6, Gmod, Teamfortress 2, CoD Mw2, Battlefield4, and much more. I've been working as admin for other minecraft servers too but now it's time to change. PM me or just reply if you're intersed to have me as one of your admins/H-Admins,
05/16/2015 6:13 pm
mrfishtanx
message me back on here to be interviewed the owner had to go i am the next person that can interview
05/16/2015 4:37 pm
mrfishtanx
Bump
05/16/2015 12:33 am
sonicobunny
name: Call Me Mask
--------------------------------
age(10+): 13
----------------------
----------------------------------------
E-mail: Fluttercookie@icloud.com
---------------------------------------------------
Rank you would like to be Promoted to: If I Can Be Admin That Would Be Awesome.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why you think you should be promoted to that rank?: Glad You Asked! I Have Been Played Minecraft For About 2 Years Now (I Had To Delete One Of My Accounts Because It Got Hacked) And I Know A Good Player When I See One. I Am Also Very Mature And Responsible, I Do Not See Getting A Staff As A Fun Time Waster, But A Privilege That You Have To Take Seriously. I Do Not Mess Around But I Am Fun None The Less. I Can Sense A Hacker In An Instant And I Follow The Rules. If You Accept Me As A Staff Member I Will Be Online Everyday To Make Sure The Server Is Running Correctly And Free Of Exploiters/Hackers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks For Reading!
05/16/2015 9:34 am
knx90
I am considering if you should be admin or not. If anything moderator or builder is good for you. We will see on skype.
05/16/2015 12:03 am
LyonJenkins
Name: Lyon, it is pronounced as the animal 'lion' is. As for my IGN it is Anakin_
Age: 12. I know I may not be the specific age group you're looking for, but I can do my job as well as others.
E-Mail: lyonjenkins@gmail.com
Rank you would like to be Promoted to: I think admin or mod would be fit me well.
Why you think you should be promoted to that rank?: I think I should get that ranks as I have played Minecraft for almost 3 years, I've had multiple experiences as staff and I love the community in Minecraft. I can easily find hackers and deal with the problem easily, while still having fun and helping the community out!

Thanks for reading!
05/16/2015 9:33 am
knx90
We do have a spot for you young sir, you are the people we want to take in as pre moderators and moderators, but I do not think you would yet be good for Admin. We will talk later on skype about this .
05/15/2015 10:21 pm
mrfishtanx
Bump
05/15/2015 6:02 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Princess
Tuscany2
name:
Tuscany, IGN-Tuscany2

age(10+):

E-mail:
Dont want spam, so I'll PM you if you want.

Rank you would like to be Promoted to:
Mod

Why you think you should be promoted to that rank?:
I have been mod/admin on 5-6(ish maybe a few more) servers so I have experience on how to deal with who doing what and when it is really necessary to do something about it. I am pretty friendly and get along with everyone pretty easily without bribing the players to like me with excessive drop parties.
05/15/2015 6:31 pm
knx90
we still have space for mods and devs so you are going to be considered
05/15/2015 5:03 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Hunter
Ciberg
I can tell you're very inexperienced and server server most likely won't work out.. Try co-owning or being admin on a server while you get the hang of things before you start a server of your own.
05/15/2015 5:06 pm
knx90
you can come and see for your self, ( WARNING HUB IS THE ONLY SERVER THAT IS FINISHED) knxcraft.us.to
05/15/2015 4:28 pm
Nathangrad
If you need help with development and change your mind about payments, then please PM me and I'll respond within 24 hours.

Just to let you know, the only developers that work for free are the developers that don't do a good job. It's better to get a developer who accepts pay for a good job than a developer who will do the job for free but do it badly.

In case you don't change your mind, then good luck with your Server
05/15/2015 4:21 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
AMS2003
Name: Aidan
Age(10+):11
E-mail: CowMan377Minecraft@gmail.com
Rank you would like to be Promoted to: Admin
Why you think you should be promoted to that rank?: :I am a fun person and love to have conversations with members. But when Force needs to be applied I drop the act and get on the problem. I know what to do in situations such as dealing with Cheaters or just a person spamming in the chat. I am always willing to help someone that needs it and I am just an overall nice guy, greeting and answering questions whenever possible. I love to interact with everyone anyway I can. The experience I have had prepares me for the job that I need to do and I am always ready, I play about 4-5 hours on weekends and 2-4 hours on Weekdays. Unless I have something important to do or something personal/family related. Loyalty is one of my big traits. I always stick with people till the end, if I work for that server that's the only server that is a priority to manage.
05/15/2015 4:50 pm
knx90
i'll talk to you on skype. you might be accepted.
05/15/2015 3:01 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist
poop_pie
name:jacob
age(10+):11
E-mail:SlimeIn8bitWorld@gmail.com
Rank you would like to be Promoted to:builder
Why you think you should be promoted to that rank?:im a great builder also I can build various things but I always love helping servers I can build a lot of things and has help lots of servers
05/15/2015 3:47 pm
knx90
We definitely have a spot for you. We are actually in need of builders.
05/15/2015 2:58 pm
HorrorFox
Hi, my name is Sam aka HorrorFox.
I am 16 years of age, and my birthday is 5 days from today.
My Skype is gamerspartanhd_1 if you'd like to contact me with more information.
My e-mail is samransom@icloud.com if you cannot contact me via Skype.
I would like the chance to work on plugins, since I am taking a course on computers I know my coding, [DevMaster] seems like a suitable rank to me.
Like I said, I'm taking a course on computers, I also have my own server, but I'm not posting the ip on here because I don't want to ruin the chance of yours being successful. I'd like something I could work on other than my server, yours gives me that something. If you'd like any more information please contact me via Skype or e-mail.

Good luck on your server,
HorrorFox
05/15/2015 5:22 pm
knx90
you are most likely accepted.
05/15/2015 2:25 pm
Electrik_Ninja
age(10+): 14
E-mail:costro99@gmail.com
Rank you would like to be Promoted to: admin or dev
Why you think you should be promoted to that rank?:because of a few reasons I have lots of experience, I am very friendly and helpful, I'm very mature, I will play about 3 hours a day, I am a good listener and I will do exactly what you say, you say it I do it, I can advertise a lot like all over the place I will advertise, I am also good at plugins so if you need help just ask me and I would be able to help you
also my experience, I was the owner of a server which says a lot considering when you are an owner you have to be always checking on the server always making sure no ones breaking the rules and also when owning a server you have to make sure all the plugins are working right so I'm basically saying being a owner is hard work which means a lot. I also have been a dev once and have been admin 3-4 times unfortuanlly I either got demoted or the server closed but it makes sense since this is my first time on in about a month but ill be more active I've also been mod many times
05/15/2015 2:43 pm
knx90
Thank you for your application, I think we have a free spot for you
05/15/2015 10:27 am
knx90
Nathangrad*** Important ***
I won't be able to work on the Server
until the 17th June 2015 as I have
exams going on currently.

Name: Nathangrad
E-Mail: (Will PM if accepted)
What I would do: It would be easier to simply make a list...

+ Create custom plugins of any scale
+ Do the permissions
+ Configure existing plugins
+ Configure Essentials kits
+ Configure BungeeCord (if needed)
+ Fix any bugs there are

*** Notice ***
I take development jobs as
real jobs, therefore, I would
expect payment for my development
work on your server. Payment is
negotiable and we would have
to talk about that soon.

I'm sorry, I do not pay, this is a project for fun and experience, and maby in the future once I receive many players I probably will pay dev's for further expansion of the server. As of now, there is no payment what so ever.
05/15/2015 10:25 am
knx90
MrPoopsiename: sondre, ING: MrPoopsie
age(10+):17
E-mail:sondha@online.no
Rank you would like to be Promoted to:admin or mod
Why you think you should be promoted to that rank?: because you can trust me and i have good experience with servers and i dont grief and follow rules.

I will accept you on skype, but please keep in mind I will have to ask you some questions. And please do accept my skype instead of yours because there are 5 of you
05/15/2015 9:02 am
Nathangrad
*** Important ***
I won't be able to work on the Server
until the 17th June 2015 as I have
exams going on currently.

Name: Nathangrad
E-Mail: (Will PM if accepted)
What I would do: It would be easier to simply make a list...

+ Create custom plugins of any scale
+ Do the permissions
+ Configure existing plugins
+ Configure Essentials kits
+ Configure BungeeCord (if needed)
+ Fix any bugs there are

*** Notice ***
-yeah, no payment here on PMC sorry-
05/15/2015 4:14 am
Soddii
name: sondre, ING: MrPoopsie
age(10+):17
Rank you would like to be Promoted to:admin or mod
Why you think you should be promoted to that rank?: because you can trust me and i have good experience with servers and i dont grief and follow rules.
05/14/2015 3:12 pm
emilkaplaysgames
name:Emilka
ign:Emilkaplaysgames
age(10+):11
E-mail:makeupgirlloveseg@gmail.com
yt:Emilkaplaysgames
Rank you would like to be Promoted to:admin/mod
Why you think you should be promoted to that rank?:because im a helpfull trustable player.
05/14/2015 3:34 pm
knx90
I see, well I think we can make something work
And I tried to search you on skype there are 1000 of you xD Add me instead: knx9064
05/14/2015 1:58 pm
knx90
I am still looking for more staff, if your interested reply! I would also like people who know how to create graphics
05/14/2015 1:02 pm
knx90
oh and Henry, which of the 11 accounts is yours? xD
05/14/2015 12:55 pm
HenryMilburn
Name: Henry
Age(10+): 16
E-mail: henry.milburn@hotmail.com
Rank you would like to be Promoted to: Admin would be great!
Why you think you should be promoted to that rank?: I have played MC for roughly 2 years now. I used to own my own server, but just did not have the time to run it. I gained a lot of experience, and the one thing I miss from being an Owner is being an Admin too. I know all about commands, plugins, YAML etc, and I would love to help you out! I think your server sounds excellent, and I would love to be a part of it and come help build it into a bigger, and wider audienced server. Anyways, thank you so much for reading my application, I would be more than happy to take any questions!

Kind regards,

Henry.

P.S. Could I get the server IP? I'd love to come check it out!
05/14/2015 1:00 pm
knx90
I would most certainly love to work with you , but I am afraid I do not have the server IP yet, because I am just working all the domains out, I had a little hacker problem, but this is no problem to work out.
05/14/2015 12:42 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Nerd
UnderscoreZeroLP
Name: Marcus and my IGN is UnderscoreZero
Email: me@n42.info
Staff position: Admin or moderator. I can even help with permissions and I'm a good builder.
Why you should choose me: I've played Minecraft for 4 years since Beta 1.8.1 and I know almost every inch of the game. I can spot a hacker in an instant and I know how to deal with troublemakers. On the other side of me however, I like to organize events and promote players to make groups to keep the server a fun and nice place to be in.

Thanks for reading and I hope I can join your server soon
05/14/2015 12:56 pm
knx90
You will definitely be accepted on the server. I will just have to ask you some quick questions over skype and you'll be ready to go
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome