Need Staff? {Discord Info}

TyFoxy's Avatar TyFoxy12/9/16 5:31 pm
1 emeralds 43
Hello all

I am trying to find a decent network to join, someone who has a player-base, and has a setup network.( At least mostly for that matter ).

Let me fill you in on what I am capable of, and who I am.

My name is Ty (tie). I usually apply for positions such as Moderator, Admin. Something of high authority, that knows how to get things done. Is fair and fun with all. If someone breaks the agreements on the network. May what appropriate punishment go to you. I am a fun person to be around, love playing with people. Love to make new friends. However I have never failed to do my job anywhere.

If your network is having an issue, don't expect me to beat around the bush, and not tell you. If your staff have an issue, I will tell you. If your plugins do not function properly, I will tell you. If your developer cannot fix a simple mistake in code, I will do it myself.

I know basic Javascript, CSS, Html. Enough to be able to guide people on the right direction when it comes to code. However, I do not consider myself to be a developer. (Yet). I am a worth addition to your team, if, you're willing to be helped. If you decide I am not right for you, don't keep it a secret, the more I know. The better. I have a Discord for discussions for about 3-5 hours tonight. If your wanting to have a reliable staff member to help assist with Staff.

Please join this discord. Thank you.
https://discord.gg/n9FxJAZ
TyFoxy
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer