jacobthebest1's Avatar jacobthebest17/1/15 3:26 pm
7/1/2015 9:41 pm
SkaterPro8's Avatar SkaterPro8
We need staff that play a LOT!
Come and join at
fw.dn-hub.com
jacobthebest1
Level 9 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/01/2015 9:41 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
SkaterPro8
hey id like to apply i have experience as cow owner admin and mod. I would like to be co owner or admin.
Ign: Skaterpro8
thnx
07/01/2015 3:55 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Zhen8930
Hello There, I am Matthew Contay and I am 16 years old and I heard you wanted staff on your server. That's Great because I would be the perfect staff member for your server. If you are interested then please read ahead!
I garuntee at the end of reading this you too will see that I am perfedct staff material!
I Will be applying for the positions Admin,Head Admin, Or Co-owner, this will be determined by what staff you need for this server.
Alright allow me to get started with this application.

I Will be applying for the positions Admin,Head Admin, Or Co-owner, this will be determined by what staff you need for this server.
Alright allow me to get started with this application.

First off I m a terrific Builder! I specialize in Nordic Medieval, I have built many things for many servers. I have helped out with server and planetminecraft competitions. Anything you want I can build!

Second Off, I am Great With Plugins from Bukkit. I know all commands for plugins from WorldEdit To GroupManager/PEX and Multiverse and More! I would be happy to help anyone if they had this predicament. I am very experienced with these plugins and more![/color]

I have experience. I have been staff on numerous past servers. I have been Helper to Head Co owner (I know who in the right mind makes a "Head Co owner" Rak?) Needless to say I have had many experiences on how a server works and I have learned, in my Staff experience Discipline and Maturity. I have played Multiplayer Minecraft since I was 10 Years old (I am 16 Years Old Now). I know all the guidlines for being staff and know that I will follow them perfectly.

I am respectful. I will treat everyone on this server with Respect and Kindness And Genuine Good feelings. I will Respect everyone, Staff, Guest, Member, Donater, everyone as long as they treat me in the same way. No respect gets you No respect, Thats the way I Work.

I am nice. And yes, dont get me wrong I know you might hear that alot but I am. I truly am A genuinly Nice and Kind Person and I will be nice to everyone on the server and hopefully make friends with them.

Going from My last statement I will not Bully anyone. will treat everyone with Respect if they treat me the same. I will not grief,Troll,Raid,Tease,Ban,Mute,Kick,Jail, or TempBan anyone for no reason. Overall I will not abuse my powers for no reason.

I am trustworthy. If you tell me something to do, a job, an order, I will do it and I will do it right and I will do it right the first time and I will do it better than you expected.

I will keep everything fair, meanig I will not give out items in GM1 if not told to do so by a Higher staff member

I will be an active member to this server and I will be on 2-3 hours a day every day for the whole week, except if I am hanging out with my friends, I do have a social life.... barely.
Anywho thank you for reading my application and I look foward to working with you and the other staff members, thank you and have a great day!

P.S My skype is Zhen_8930
Or
Matthew Contay

P.P.S I live on the west coast of America
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome