NEED STAFF AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

TheAquaticDragon's Avatar TheAquaticDragon8/2/15 10:35 am
8/7/2015 5:52 am
Tayze's Avatar Tayze
hi i am starting a OP prison server and am going to turn it into a network once it is done so for this i would need alot of staff to come help me if you wish to apply then please follow the application below as well for more info on the server please just send me a message
Name
Previous Experience
IGN
About you
Why would you be good for your chosen job
Job Wanted:

open spaces
Admin 3
mod 5
builder 5
head admin 1
head mod 1
TheAquaticDragon
Level 9 : Apprentice Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/07/2015 5:52 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Tayze
Name:Jared
Previous Experience: I am a developer and a Builder rn, i have been a Admin 3 times on servers you may have not heard about, I was Head Moderator on Darkholm.net and I have been a helper 6 times
IGN: 2mgovercsquared
About you: Canadian, Love building and helping out new servers
Why would you be good for your chosen job: I know how to deal with hackers/Dupers appropriately considering i have been these roles quite a lot. I can also help you with plugins or even make a custom plugin for your server
Job Wanted: Head Admin
08/06/2015 9:57 pm
TheAquaticDragon
bump
08/06/2015 7:27 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Anti hony_e124pos
Haven't you already made a thread about this?
08/06/2015 12:31 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Pony
Starlight Glimmer
And no, that wasn't my full name so I am not at risk. I don't put full name online.
08/06/2015 12:30 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Pony
Starlight Glimmer
Name: Michael
Experience:1 time mod, 1 time helper.
IGN:ZaDiamondCreeper
Why are you fit for the role? I know how to be staff. I am active as much as I can be, but I have a lot of days where I will be doing stuff, so on those days I will not be online. But I will play as much as possible.I also do not ban right awAy. I first try to make rule breakers stop being rule breakers before I possibly ban them.
About you: I am a almost in middle school preteen who likes to play Minecraft,pokemon, and Life Is Strange. I am very trustworthy and reliable. If you need me to learn some plugin, I will do it as soon as I can

Job want ed: Mod or Head-Mod..
08/06/2015 12:08 am
theharps22
Name: Zach

Experience: I have had minecraft since beta back in 2010 and have been admin and mod many different times I am not currently staff on any servers.

IGN: theharps2

About Me: I love the Patriots born and raised in Iowa Farmer Strong, and I love being staff on servers!

I would be good to be chosen for the job because I have a lot of experience and love to help new and veteran players.

Possition: anything but builder
08/05/2015 11:20 pm
TheAquaticDragon
umm mystrey I think u took my job
08/05/2015 11:20 pm
TheAquaticDragon
umm mystrey I think u took my job
08/05/2015 7:24 am
Mystrey
bump
08/05/2015 6:38 am
lh1
Name: Logan Heuer
Previous Experience: Admin on one server, Admin in training on one other, Mod on two and part of an experienced build team.
IGN: lh1
About you: I am very trustworthy, I am a great helping hand, and I always will do whatever it takes to make minecraft, and your server, a better place.
Why would you be good for your chosen job: I will be active on the server as much as possible when other staff are online to ensure the most security on your server.
I will jump through hoops to become an Admin on your server. Also, being an admin for me means including all four of your ranks, Builder, Mod, and Tester.
I will do everything and more to become part of this server.

Job Wanted: Administrator/Administration (Admin)
08/05/2015 1:44 am
Jacksy21
Hello, My name is Reuben
Application : Applying for Admin
Maturity out of 10 would be about an 8. I am fun with the players and can be honest and serious at times.
How often I can play: I can play for about 5 (maybe more) hours a day extending for when it is needed.
Time zone: (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
IGN:
Why you should make me a admin: I would like the admin because i love helping people and helping the communtity out. I like interacting with people and having fun with the players, while being honest, mature and can respect the players and the other staff members.
Why my application is better than the others: I shared some good qualities that i have and can share with you guys and helping the server grow and become #1 ! The qualities that every good staff member should have.
Experience:
What would I do if someone was cursing at me: I would say to the player "Hey <player> can you keep your swearing to yourself please." They keep doing it. I would give them a second warning and remind them of the consequences of their actions. They keep on going, I would kick them and tempban if needed..
What would I do if their was someone trying to get me to give them items: I would say "No" Even if they claim their items got glitched out and lost" I would also say "You would need to provide some sort of proof e.g a witness and then I could think about it with another Admin.
What do I enjoy doing in my free time: I go for bikes ride, usually hang out with my friends, play some minecraft some other games. Just pretty much what I could find to do that would entertain me.
08/04/2015 11:32 pm
TheAquaticDragon
bump
08/02/2015 1:56 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
andyawesomeful
Name: Andy Calano

Previous Experience: I do have experience. I have been an admin on three server, a moderator on two, and head admin on one.

IGN: andyawesomeful

About you: Well I am 15 and I have been paying minecraft for about 4 years. I also enjoy other games such as gta 5, mortal combat, etc. I am in high-school right now and getting pretty good grades. Lastly, other things I enjoy is, spending time with friends, basketball, and other sports.

Why would you be good for your chosen job: I believe that minecraft is like a community. A place where people come together to share ideas and have fun. I want to be a part of this and help make this server a fun community. I would be good because of how much I enjoy doing this. I love helping servers grow and become something amazing and I believe I can do this on this server. I love being a part of something and being dedicated to it. I also love helping people. I feel as if i have a knack for it. I also strive to do my best in solving problems and fixing arguments. I enjoy everything about being a staff member. I think enjoying what you want to do will help you succeed, so if I'm being a staff member on the server I would feel I would do well because of how much I love it. I believe that one of the most important part of being staff on a server is enjoying what you do because if you were to hire someone that doesn't then they might not do the job thorough and well. Also, I want to be approved because I love meeting new people and making new friends. I you would accept me I will not just work with you but also be your friend. In addition, I can bring a lot to the server. To start off my desire to help. This is important because the main job of being a staff member is to help the server grow. Also I am very committed. I will put all of my time and effort into this server and make sure that I wont give up. Next, I am very experienced in being a staff member and in minecraft in general. In addition, I am trust worthy and honest. You probably wouldn't want anyone who lies and someone you can't trust. If you were to hire someone like that it would be hard to feel safe with them on your server. You can feel safe with me. I am also good at solving disputes. If there are two players fighting in chat I would be able to help figure out the issue and put an end to it. I can be strict but also a guy who can have fun. What's important about this is that you wouldn't want someone who is too strict and you can't be a friend to, but you also don't want a guy who doesn't take rules seriously and is too much fun. I believe that I have all the skills staff needs and I want to be able to use them in this community. If I was accepted into this server I would help in any way as possible. I would make sure that the server would be running smoothly. Such as having people get along, report any glitches that come up, and making sure the rules are enforced. Also, I will try to make good suggestions to help improve the server and make it more fun for others. I would lastly make it a better place, (or at least try to), by being a good staff member but also being a good friend. I have been told that I am outgoing and a very friendly person and I believe this is a very good thing to bring to a server. You probably wouldn't want someone who is a mindless droid with no emotion, you would want someone with a good personality and someone who is fun to be around. I feel that I am someone who fits this and having me on your team would brighten up things. Lastly I believe that The main job of being a staff member is to help the players. Even if the question is a question that might not seem that smart of one, or it has an obvious answer it is our job to make sure that those player receive the help that they need so they can enjoy their time on the server and not be confused. A player can ask for help from me as much as they want . It might get annoying but I will make sure I wont show it and that they get the help they deserve. I have seen staff members who refuse to help other players and that is an awful thing to do. If you accept me I would make sure that I would make sure that my main priority would be to help players and know that on the server that they come first. I will also know that I am no better then anyone on the server.
I would help people by making sure they get what they deserve. If they ask a question I would make sure it gets answered right away. If someone is new to the server and needs an explanation on how everything works then I will explain. I would also help people by making sure the server is safe. If there is a hacker, or someone breaking the rules then i would give a punishment that fits them best. If there is a group of people arguing in chat and it goes too far I would work to make sure that the issue is resolved. I feel that if I would be accepted I would be good at helping others. There are also more reasons on why you should choose me and what I can bring such as, I am capable of doing things and I can easily figure out things such as problems. I am a good pvper so I can detect hackers when they are some on the servers. I am a loyal, respectful, helpful type of person, I have always liked to help people to make there stay on the servers more enjoyable. I am very social, so I am able to talk with the community and get to know them well and just overall, be nice to them. I am loyal because if you ask me to do anything such as, look at this guys report, staff application, anything, I'll be there even if I am in a mini game. I will take my time and help them. I am respectful because I respect the staff members, I will talk to them to get to know them, I will help them if they need any assistance, I'll be there. Also, if I need any help, I'll go to a other mod instead of just asking an Admin or someone up in that staff hierarchy. I find the server very enjoyable so I am able to stay active on the servers. I will continue to help others even though I am not a staff member, I just enjoy helping others. I am not one of those people that don't respond to someone asking for help, I will be the first person

Job Wanted: Admin
08/02/2015 1:47 pm
Doodleman1999
Rank Appling for :Admin

Name : Will Murray

IGN : Doodleman1999

Experience : I have experience on a server where i was admin but i gave it up then i went to hexarious and i was mod then premoted to builder.

What will you bring to the server : i will bring happiness and smiles to the server making everyone smile.Also I will bring discipline.I will make the server grow to the highest standard it can be.

What do you believe make a good MC community : I believe that Admins should have discipline but not to strict they need to have a bit of happiness (good cop) in them as well to enjoy the server.

TimeZone : GMT

How often can you be on : i can be on 4 times a week for 2 hours a day

Any extra info : I am everything you need in an Admin:Funny,discipline,Happiness and more.If i do not get chosen i hope your server is successful
08/02/2015 1:37 pm
JubJubHDD
Daniel
Previous Experience: Co-owned successful server with friends, and have been Helper, Admin, Builder and Mod on many different servers which have always been good servers and were never griefed and never had any problems. Only went down when owner stopped the servers. I am a very good builder and have good experience with prison servers (building prisons with hand or worldedit) and the owners have always been impressed.
IGN: JubJubHDD
About me: I live in England and have been playing minecraft for a couple of years 3-4 years. Why would you be good for you're chosen job: I am on very frequently and have lots of spare time, i am good at making quick decisions and am a very good listener, owners have always been happy with me.
Job Wanted: Mod-Admin (also happy with builder)
08/02/2015 11:18 am
_randy_
Name:Randy Rodriguez
Previous Experience:Since im looking for a Head-Mod or Mod rank i'll say when i have been the rank i said above: On a Modded server (attack of the b-team) I was a Head-Mod well untill money ran out and shut down, another experience of being a Head-Mod or Mod was in another modded server (Tekkit Classic) I was a Mod promoted to Head-Mod and then to Admin and Head-Admin but owner got thirsty and a girl came on server and 2 days later after joining she was co-owner and then he wouldn't care about rest of staff in which he took away most commands from lower ranks and decided only to have owner and co-owner, couple weeks later that server ran out of money and also shut down.
IGN:_randy_
About you: Im a 13 year on that lives in New York and starting playing minecraft in 1.7.3 beta
Why would you be good for your chosen job: I am very committed when it comes to being staff on server im on 3-6 hours a day and I don't make decisions I'm not sure of without asking a staff member
Job Wanted: Head-Mod or Mod
08/02/2015 10:52 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
LilyXD_
Name: Adam Warfum
Previous Experience: About 9-12 months ago I held multiple similar positions to this on many servers. I also was a co-owner for a small server that never really took off, but there my main job was to hire and check everyone in the team was working to their full potential. However all these servers primarily became inactive or closed down, so I decided to take a break and return after exams. In summary, I have plenty of experience in roles from Helper to Co-Owner.
IGN: Spikey_Sin
About you: id rather not
Why would you be good for your chosen job: I think I could benefit the server because I am an empathetic and understanding person, who knows how to be firm. I believe in fairness. I think all these qualities would be a great asset to any server. I'm good with people, and I have don't let my feelings cloud my judgement. (Sorry for using such a cliche phrase, but I couldn't think of a better way to say it.) I work well in a team, and I'm hard-working, and competitively determined to always do my best.
to make your Server A better place for people and make sure everybody is happy. Minecraft is something I really enjoy, and I love the feeling you get when you know you're making a difference to a community. Your server sounds interesting, and the position that requires filling sounds just right for me. I'm not going to lie, I know my application isn't perfect. But then, at least I haven't lied to make things sound better. I still believe I can make a positive contribution to a safe atmosphere on your server.
Job Wanted: Admin/HeadAdmin
08/06/2015 2:47 pm
JZX1124
Do not choose her's she's a bitch she blew up my server with /nuke, I am warning you do not choose her.
08/02/2015 2:13 pm
Level 1 : New Network
deathbooom
don't trust him he tried to dox and ddos attack my server he's a hacker becareful
08/02/2015 10:40 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
BlogCraft
Name: Aron
Previous Experience: I have owned 3 servers in the past.
IGN: BlogCraft
About you: I love helping set up new servers and helping people.
Why would you be good for your chosen job: I'm good at what I do. I'll do whats asked and then some.
Job Wanted: Head-Admin or Admin.

I didn't put much on this application. If you want more just say so.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome