Need Staff

Rain1303's Avatar Rain13039/12/14 11:53 pm
1 emeralds 238 6
9/17/2014 6:42 pm
Rain1303's Avatar Rain1303
Hi i'm RainbowCreeeper co-owner on the server harry craft. I am in need of some assisant as I can't get done everything thats needs to be done. Atm I am only looking for helpers. To apply you must be 13+ and have one of the following skills: knowledge of how to use major plugins, enjin website designing, or gfx skills. If accepted you will be skyped the ip.
Application

IGN:
Skills:
Experience:
Maturity:
Why should i pick you:

tnx in advance to all who respond!
Rain1303
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/17/2014 6:42 pm
Rain1303
if people could reapply on our website that would be great. Sorry for the trouble.
http://harrycraftrealms.enjin.com/
09/15/2014 9:07 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Architect
_The_Jedi_
IGN: _The_Jedi_
Skype: you1_lol (I think... I don't use it much.. that might be my snapchat...)
Skills: I know a bunch about world edit, towny, and a lot of basic admin commands. I know how to build creatively.
Experience: I have been admin on three servers, working on a fourth, all three other ones closed. I did a bunch of editing and creating of a server to help the owner.
Maturity: I am fairly mature, I don't go around terrorizing people... I don't do anything without permission mostly.
Why should i pick you: Like I said all the other servers I've been on are closed or closing. I still want to build my city that has never been finished. I am nice, if you want to come see me on the last server that will be closing it's concordia.mcpro.co ask for Jedi or Doctor. Other than that, it's totally up to you weather you choose me or not. I'll be fine either way.
09/15/2014 8:57 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Larry Newman
IGN: LarryNewman

Skills: Well, I can really fix everything xD. I run 5 servers and I'm familiar with many types of common plugins. I can design websites and such.

Experience: I've had an entire year of experience with Minecraft servers, while that may not seem like a lot, the ENTIRE year has been about Minecraft servers. I have encyclopedic knowledge of many types of errors and fundamentals

Maturity: This is a big one, I can easily be the most mature person on the planet or act like a 10 year old; that's just how I am. But when it's needed, I've got the package

Why should i pick you: Because I can give a lot of moral, physical, financial and friendly support to every aspect of where something is needed.

Also, I can show you my server if you want proof xD
09/13/2014 5:49 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
funny bunny
IGN: luccc3
Skills: Ill tell you on skype
Experience:Ill tell you on skype
Maturity:Ill tell you on skype
Why should i pick you:Ill tell you on skype
09/13/2014 4:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ivoigtman18
IGN: Isaiah3501
Skills: Im great at building whatever you would like me to build. But im not an open minded free style builder. Im better at building if i know what im building with instructions and i can picture it in my mind.
Experience: I have no experiance being staff but i have been playing minecraft for about 5 years so i have a pretty good creative experiance.
Maturity: I would say im from a scale 1-10 i would be about an 8
Why should i pick you: I have always wanted to be staff of a server and i think i would be great at it.
09/13/2014 4:33 pm
Rain1303
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome