Need Staff!

Mishaiger's Avatar Mishaiger7/31/15 4:58 am
7/31/2015 8:48 am
Mishaiger's Avatar Mishaiger
Greetings, we're developing MMO/RPG server with a lot of features! There will be many quests, towns, skills, etc. But we're in a bad need for builders!

Right now we need 3 kind of builders:

1) World Painters.
2) Worldediters & Voxelsnipers.
3) Builders & Decorators

Anyway, here's the requirements, hope you'll apply soon.

Requirements:
1) Any age! but mature...
2) Must be active!
3) Must have Skype!

-Application-

Name:
Why should we choose you:
Previous experience? if so please state:
How active can you be a week?:
Mishaiger
Level 18 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/31/2015 7:13 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ClassifiedYT
I've seen this app before...... its copyed and pasted
07/31/2015 7:09 am
Jacksy21
Hello, My name is Reuben.
Application : Applying for Moderator
Name: Reuben
Maturity out of 10 would be about an 8. I am fun with the players and can be honest and serious at times.
How often I can play: I can play for about 5 (maybe more) hours a day extending for when it is needed.
Time zone: (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
IGN: Jacksy2104
Why you should make me a mod: I would like the moderator because i love helping people and helping the communtity out. I like interacting with people and having fun with the players, while being honest, mature and can respect the players and the other staff members.
Why my application is better than the others: I shared some good qualities that i have and can share with you guys and helping the server grow and become #1 ! The qualities that every good staff member should have.
Experience:
What would I do if someone was cursing at me: I would say to the player "Hey <player> can you keep your swearing to yourself please." They keep doing it. I would give them a second warning and remind them of the consequences of their actions. They keep on going, I would kick them and give the name to a higher official. e.g Admin, Developer. If the situation is needed when their is no other staff on. I would kick then tempban for 24 hours. While giving the name to a higher official.
What would I do if their was someone trying to get me to give them items: I would say "No" Even if they claim their items got glitched out and lost" I would also say "You would need to provide some sort of proof e.g a witness and then I could think about it with an Admin.
What do I enjoy doing in my free time: I go for bikes ride, usually hang out with my friends, play some minecraft some other games. Just pretty much what I could find to do that would entertain me.
Other: Not much, just I hope you accept me and I am a wonderful addition to your server. Bye!
07/31/2015 8:48 am
Mishaiger
we currently dont need mods, can u build?
07/31/2015 6:46 am
ClassifiedYT
I also know how to use the basics of worldedit and know most admin essentials commands
07/31/2015 6:44 am
ClassifiedYT
Btw I want to be staff but i can help the builders get organized although I'm not a good builder xD
07/31/2015 6:42 am
ClassifiedYT
Name: Codz (just say codes)
IGN: ClassifiedYT

Maturity level(x/x): 9/10

Why should we choose you: Because I can brighten the mood of the people on the server and make the server very fun!

Previous experience? if so please state: I am currently Staff Manager on a new server which isn't public yet and doesn't want to be advertised.

How active can you be a week?: well idk but i can be on for 3-7 hours a day and more on weekends!

Please talk more on skype and i cant wait to see you!
07/31/2015 5:45 am
Level 1 : New Network
Thommy01111
Name:Thommy
ign: TheBedrock

Maturity: 10/10

Whys should we choose u?: because I'm a good staff member that can help out and bring happiness to ur server and I will bring players and help ur server grow and get big whit only 1 thing,that's I want Co-owner, if i get that i will be able to help ur server whit whatever needed.

Previous experience: I have owned 13 servers and I have been Co owner on alot of servera, so I know what to do. I think that's all to say

Active?: almost all day

07/31/2015 6:33 am
Mishaiger
I've added u on skype, will talk there...
07/31/2015 5:25 am
matthatter999
Name: mc MattHatter99
Maturity level(x/x):9/10
Why should we choose you:i have experienced builder i will be as active as possible
Previous experience? if so please state: i have builder in another server called OPApples
How active can you be a week?:6-7 days
i am applying for builder
07/31/2015 6:32 am
Mishaiger
I've sent a private message to u...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome