[MinePulse Factions] Need Staff!

WillyThePanda's Avatar WillyThePanda9/2/15 5:27 pm
1 emeralds 130 4
9/2/2015 6:31 pm
Goldensword483's Avatar Goldensword483
Hello! I am an Admin on the MinePulse factions server and would like to tell you guys, that we need staff!

What we have:
-Good Plugins
-Run GroupManager
-Balanced Kits

And The IP is: s12.minespan.com:25843

JOIN NOW!
WillyThePanda
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/02/2015 6:31 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Goldensword483
Developer/Administrator Application.

IGN: AWP483

Experience: I have owned 2 servers before. The first one I owned was when I was a N00B. I bought a payed hosting server with 512 MB Ram. After this, I started programming and developing my Own plugins. I also toyed around with other plugins, editing their .java files. Because of this, I am now a master at all things plugins. After this, I made my own server using an ubuntu 14.04 virtual machine. It ran on It's terminal and had it's own FTP. I turned it into a public server and later closed it because of school. Although I am now homeschooled, with tons of time.
Do you have friends that would like to apply or play on our server:

What makes you unique: I am pretty much fluent in Java and I have been Owned 2 servers myself.

Anything else: Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
09/02/2015 5:56 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
MrDarkAssassin
Hello!
My name is Jordan, also known as TheAssassinMC,
I am currently 14 and I currently reside in British Columbia, Canada, and My Timezone is PST. I have owned 3 Servers before, and I have experience being
a Moderator on 4 Different Servers. Sadly some servers I was Moderator didn't work out as of one server, closed down because the Owner was busy and is going to college this year. I have experience with Most plugins and I am also a Good Builder!
My Skype is dc_14-38, and I am Free to Video Call if needed.
I can spend around 8 Hours on the server if needed, mainly because I usually finish my Homework before I come online.
09/02/2015 5:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Dantonenka
the ip doesnt work
09/02/2015 5:58 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
WillyThePanda
Try now?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com