WE NEED YOU!! New server looking to expand team!

TantoCraft's Avatar TantoCraft7/30/15 11:24 pm
7/30/2015 11:55 pm
rc_minecraft's Avatar rc_minecraft
Hello minecraft community! My name is kumkookie, half owner of TugOn.me, a Faction/Purge server. Our small team is looking to expand! We need YOUR help tailoring this server to fit the needs of the players. We are looking for staff to help move this project towards absolute perfection. Our team is looking for Builders, Moderators, Marketers, and Digital Illustrators to help make our server stand out. I look forward to working with all of you. Feel free to contact our company email for further questions, From the bottom of our minecraft hearts, thank you.

A little insight on the future of TugOn.me. We plan to introduce a hybrid hyper dynamic preset faction/purge based server. In our server we have 4+ preset faction bases which will be owned by the current highest ranking players. Users upon joining are placed into one by default. However you have the option to leave and create your own. In the preset factions we have implemented a structured ranking system ranging from Nomad all the way to King. These factions will have set days where they have the power to invade another faction for an all out war. During peace times players from each faction can visit each others kingdoms to trade for essential supplies and resources. As soon as war time starts trading is off limits and PvP killing is enabled everywhere. Before Wartime, a backup will be implemented in order to prevent critical loss. Players will not lose any valuables or items during the purge. After Wartime ends, the server will resume its previous pace. Wartime winners will receive valuable rewards and recognition.

For those of you who create their own factions, during wartime you will be assigned mini-tasks which include being required to help another faction base. Or to spy and sabotage another faction base. During peacetime you can travel to any faction town unmolested for trading and more.

Summary and Features:
Factions:
4+ Preset Large scale faction bases with member moderated voting systems for ranks.
8 different ranks within the faction each including more and more benefits.
Player owned shops within their faction for peacetime trading.
Your faction base is pvp protected during peacetime.
Option to create your own factions
Wartime:
Pvp enabled in friendly and foe faction towns.
Mini-quests given to small factions in order to include them in the war.
Ability to destroy enemy faction bases, TNT Enabled!
After Wartime combatants will be granted credits.
Trading Disabled.
Peacetime:
- When Wartime ends all 4 of the preset main faction bases will be auto rebuilt from the backup.
- Ability to trade with other faction bases.
- PvP mode disabled within other faction towns.

Final Notes:
When a player is 100 blocks away from a faction based they are not safe from PvP we call this zone the Wilderness. You do have the ability to teleport to other towns during peacetime in order to avoid potential threats. (Remember during peacetime you can not be killed in an enemy faction.)
If you have any other ideas or features you want to see then come help us build something we all can be proud of!

A little about us: We are experienced coders and server Admins proficient in Java, Python, HTML, CSS, and are recognized with our certification from SBA. We currently have the capacity to host up to 500+ players and are currently, and deliberately keeping the maxed player cap down for beta testing and debugging. We plan to keep it low until our server if ready to officially launch in beta mode where selected users will be picked to join us in the fun. We have the funds to kickstart this server and stay running strong for a very long time.

*WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING DONATIONS. WE APPRECIATE THE CONSIDERATION BUT OUR GOAL TODAY IS STAFF RECRUITMENT.

TugOn.me is Currently looking for:
Builders
Moderator (must prove worthy as a builder first)
Digital Illustrators
Marketers
Application:
(use the following format)
If you are approved I will contact you with PM or Skype

Name:

IGN:

Timezone:

What Staff position are you applying for?

What experience do you have with this position?

Have you been on the staff of another server before?

Maturity level 1-10 (based on what you think of yourself) Explain:

How much time are you will to spend on the server a day?

Optional - Proof (Provide links to anything of the work you've done for the position you are applying for) :

Contact Us and Send your Applications to:
ServerOverlords@gmail.com
or make a post in this thread.
(We prefer applications sent through our company email, so it is easy to organize in our company file.)

From the Founders and Owners of TugOnMe Corporations, Thank you for your time!
TantoCraft
Level 1 : New Miner