Needing skilled Developer advice and knowledge

Grand Admiral Joey's Avatar Grand Admiral Joey3/6/15 10:30 pm
1 emeralds 161 8
3/7/2015 9:06 pm
ddawg48's Avatar ddawg48
Hey Guys! I'm looking for a developer that knows their way around a sever. I haven't ever ran a server before, but i work for a YouTube network that is having me put together a server for our partners and others.

Requirments:
1) Skype
2) older than 16
3) Ran a server before (You need to know how to use buycraft, and all those good plugins)

If your interested, fill out the applications! Right now i'm just trying to get information together to present to the seo of the network so they can set a budget aside for this project

Skype-
Name-
Age-
Timezone-
Past work

Hope to see some of you soon!
Grand Admiral Joey
Level 28 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/07/2015 9:06 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ddawg48
Also created a server called FacNation. average of 25 players on through the day.
03/07/2015 9:04 pm
ddawg48
Well I was an admin on raid craft. I ran a server called vapecraft. Also I help build a hub server called casmicmc. plus multiple side jobs of just helping people get up on there feet.
03/07/2015 6:37 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
RedstoneRelief
Hello,

My name is Rohan McDermott and I am a freelance website developer based in London, England. I am able to help you with your website needs! I am also a plugin expert after owning 2 hosting companies which required plugin setup daily. Please read my bio below and see what you think about my experience.

Bio:

After becoming addicted to the game of the century, Minecraft, my friend and I decided that we would setup and manage our own server network. We purchased a server from a well-known, cheap hosting provider. After a couple of weeks, we had built everything, coded all of the plugins we needed and even setup a website with a donation store and forum. We managed to build a community of 25 members through our website before the server was opened. However, we were forced to close the network when our server provider let us down severely. Without the funds to attempt the network for a second time, we had to let this project go.

Through the process of setting up a server network, i had gained a lot of experience and knowledge of minecraft servers. I decided to put my experience to good use and started RedstoneRelief along with some other developers. RedstoneRelief was a small company which offered services to server owners such as plugin setups, buildings and server advertising. We were the first company of our kind to offer a range of services within the minecraft community. Just a few weeks after RedstoneRelief had begun, i had noticed a lot of other companies popping up offering similar services. I continued managing RedstoneRelief until it became impossible due to the time taken up by other projects.

I decided to move into the server hosting industry starting by opening MadByteHosting and then going on to open QuantaHost. Both hosting companies proved very successful and built up a large community of server owners. After a few months, however, the management team decided to close both companies to give ourselves more time to spend on our studies.

Please take a look at my previous work:
http://RohanMcDermott.com#gallery
http://minecloudpvp.org
http://TryHardFactions.net

Thanks,
Rohan

--------------------------------------------------
E-mail: rohan@rohanmcdermott.com
Twitter: @rohanmcdermott
--------------------------------------------------
03/07/2015 12:22 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Code_7
Stupid question,
are you willing to pay said developer?
03/07/2015 10:39 am
Grand Admiral Joey
I'm not sure on this yet. But i'm sure that if you can prove that your a very skilled developer, then we can provide pay for your service. But that not a promise, we have to be certain you're the best.
03/06/2015 10:41 pm
ddawg48
I also have been playing since 1.1. I can set up you plugins and get them running like they should be. Also if need I could help out with building. thanks!
03/07/2015 10:36 am
Grand Admiral Joey
Thanks for showing your interest! Can you provide some past severs that you have helped with? I have to do background research on everybody since i'm working for the network
03/06/2015 10:37 pm
ddawg48
Skype- Yes if accepted I will share.
Name- ddawg48 IRL: Dayton
Age- 17
Timezone- eastern
Past work: Well i have been a dev for many server in my past. I can do permissions, plugins and anything you'll ever need. I have done many jobs for people in my past to help get there server up and running. I could be able to help you with anything you need.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome