[Nether Haven] is still looking for experienced builders!

Trix463's Avatar Trix46310/25/14 10:49 pm
1 emeralds 267 1
10/26/2014 1:44 am
UberPilot's Avatar UberPilot
Nether Haven is a new server which aims for a good RPG feel that isn't too overbearing. Nether Haven will have a main city which has shops, quests, an arena, instances, and events. The city will be fairly large but easy to walk around and locate what it is that you need.
There would be quests in the arena to kill other players, and quests from the fisherman on the bridge to go fishing and bring him back 1/2 of the fish you have caught, and a blacksmith that would want for you to build him a sword, and on upon completing that quest, you would have to go to the instance in town and kill the boss of the instance.
The city of Nether Haven would be a busy town with plenty of npcs and things to do that it would be impossible to get all the quests there done in one day. there would almost always be something new and fun to do. When you thought it was all done and you completed it all and found everything, you really wouldnt have due to the hidden jumping quests and hidden npcs that have quests also.

This is however not possible without experienced builders. The city will be in the main world, and its theme would be set in a medieval time. I will do all of the quests and lore for it unless someone also wants to help with the lore. I will also be helping on building so we can move things along fairly smoothly.

- Builder application -

IGN:
How long have you played Minecraft?:
Your building ability on a scale of 1-10:
Pictures of previous work:
Trix463
Level 1 : New Network