Network looking for Staff - BUILDERS, MODERATORS

Lori00's Avatar Lori008/23/16 1:54 pm
9/1/2016 12:23 pm
Lori00's Avatar Lori00
Hello!

Our server needs staff and builders. Currently we are in need of the whole staff team.
Server features:
- Factions
- SkyBlock
- Minigames
- Skywars
- MobArena
- More coming soon

And more to come!

If interested message me on Skype,
xLori00x

Thanks for your time.

Forums/Shop/Website:
http://craftinetwork.com

If you are looking for a decent staff position offered by a professional new growing server, then we are looking for YOU!
Lori00
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/31/2016 11:33 am
Lori00
So today is the opening day and we are looking for a manager. If you are interested, conatct me on skype @ xLori00x
09/01/2016 12:23 pm
Lori00
bump
08/29/2016 3:14 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
peterplayzmc
Hey I am a very experienced person in minecraft and running servers, I have made plenty of good, and bad servers to be honest. If you want me just reply to this or email me at peterlikesmc@gmail.com
Sorry don't have skype!
08/27/2016 2:21 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CatDoesMinecraft
Hi! I Am A Experienced Minecrafter And I Am Great At Building, PvP, And Anything Non-Redstone Related!! As Long As The Job Has Not Extreme Redstoney Type Stuff, I'd Do Great, I Own A Server Also, So I Have Tons Of Experience.

- CatDoesMinecraft
08/28/2016 2:12 pm
Lori00
Please add me on skype
08/27/2016 1:25 pm
Lori00
bump
08/26/2016 9:56 am
TheCelticTiger
IGN : ThecelticTIger
Why you want to be staff: I want to be staff as I have been in many servers with hateful and abusive admins and staff which don't help the people on the server and wanted to make it right I also wanted a new challenge for myself and believe I am up for it and beliebe I am the right man for the job

Can You Advertise/What can you do: Yes i'm a good enjin website creator, I used to play competitive pro clubs in which I owned a site with 300 members, my job here was challenging but I got through, I had to draw up fixtures on spreadsheets design the website forums, I also can photoshop pretty well in which I created my banner and logos for the site. I believe making a enjin website and getting it out into the community would spread awareness of the server.

Can You Moderate The Chat: t: Yes I can easily moderate the chat I spend most my time checking the chat and seeing what people are saying if people are struggling and need help I will help them, I someone curses in chat I will give them a warning or kick depending on the severity. If someone is being racially abuse they will get a tempo ban or maybe permanent as I take very badly to racism
08/26/2016 5:27 am
Lori00
bump
08/24/2016 2:15 pm
corbin905321
my name is corbin im 13 years old im trying to become admin
i can give 15+ weekly im in 8th grade i would like to help i have 3 months of building experience thanks for your time
08/24/2016 1:54 pm
Lori00
We are still looking for staff! Join us now!
08/23/2016 3:19 pm
hannaman8
1 - What is your Minecraft in game name? Police12
2 - What is your Skype username? tracy.hanna8
3 - What position are you applying for? dev
4 - What are your past experiences with this position yes I have experience with dev I have been dev on many server I can do something like permssionex I can configer that ingame
5 - What can you bring to our team? A great imagination and leader skills. I work together well, but am good leading a project. I am very familiar with WorldEdit, and many other similar plugins as I used to run my own server. I am 12 and very mature.
6. sorry i dont make plugin i am very good with configering plugins settingup perms and makeing kits and i wound abuse my power if i did i would tell you
7. i have a friend thatt makes custom plugin for free and i dont whant the console it i do get accepted but it is up to youas the owner
8. i can give 36+hrs a week on the server a day i can give like7 hrs

thanks for your time
08/24/2016 2:24 pm
RIPHarambe
Hello. Just some advice to whoever is looking at applicants. DO NOT USE THIS KID! I'm an HR Manager on a server and she applied for developer. She said "I have been admin on 5 servers and I'm only 11" I asked what servers, she never replied. I move onto the next question and she instantly answers. She then left right after that... IN THE MIDDLE OF AN INTERVIEW! Extremely immature and rude that I wasted time on her.
08/25/2016 11:49 am
Lori00
Thank you very much for your advice, but I think I have found out myself too.

We are still looking for staff, btw! Contact me on skype if interested
08/23/2016 2:43 pm
Camping_Noob
Hi my name is Kobi and im 15 years old.And i would like to apply for admin and builder.I have 20k downloads on my maps combined.I have about 3 years of building experience.I have time to be on every day since i just graduated and im not going to college for another year or so.As far as being an admin i just really wanna help out more than building.Hope you have a good day.
08/23/2016 2:04 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Irisheyes05
Hey im the owner of this server ^ We would love some great people not just applying for power but applying to help

Thanks
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome