☆-G.U.N Network-☆ Recruiting Staff & Builders! 32GB!

Tiga3299's Avatar Tiga32999/15/14 4:07 am
1 emeralds 283 6
9/16/2014 6:52 am
Tiga3299's Avatar Tiga3299
Greetings, respected players of Minecraft.
My name is Dan Thompson aka Tiga3299 and I work for a Network called Gamer United Nations, formally as G.U.N. We would like to offer all of the players that we commonly play with, a position.

The position we're happy to offer is the Builder/Staff member position. Our network is a 32GB Dedicated Server which will be hosting different types of game modes such as Factions, Minigames, Kitpvp and Creative with many more to come. So we're offering you a very exciting server to come join and bring your friends!

Firstly since we have been preparing this server to open for over a month now with some great builds – Spawns and Maps we are now recruiting some new staff members for our staff team.
These members require being mature and dedicated.

StaffThe applicant must be 16 years old or older (male) and 15 years old or older (female), and must be ready to dedicate their time and creativity to our community. I will leave a spoiler for the application format.
Please tell us about yourselves with your full effort, provide us if you’d prefer yourself as a Builder for our Server or a Moderator +.
Builder doesn't need an age limit you just need to show us your skills!
The Server Ip Is:
* gamerunitednations.com
Myself will be on there and you might meet some other staff members!

Click to reveal
Builder
Name:
IGN:
How long have you played Minecraft?:
How active can you be?
:/spoiler]

~+~+~ & ~+~+~

Staff Member
Name:
IGN:
How long have you played Minecraft?:
What would you do if someone was spamming chat?:
How active can you be?
What would you do if you found someone being rude?
Would you be able to help with other projects other then watching chat?
Anything else to let us know?:
Tiga3299
Level 27 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/16/2014 6:52 am
Tiga3299
We still need more people so feel free to add me on skype : daniel.thompson321 and send me your application or just comment on it here!!!
Remember Builders are now any age to apply and staff ranks are 15+
09/15/2014 1:11 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Bobgangster
Plugin Manager
Name: bobgangster101
Experience: Lots of experience. I know how to configure just about any plugin. I can alos configure most plugins in game. Im great with making ranks setting up permissions or portals or really anything to do with plugins. I currently own a bukkit server and i set up 100% of it. I can show you this for proof of plugins.
Any Work?: Like i said above my servers is the main one. Im learning on how to make plugins using java right now. So i can custom code plugins for you in the future.
How Long have you been doing this?: Since 1.1 about 2-3 years.
09/16/2014 6:16 am
Tiga3299
This looks great man, I'll have a look for a position for you with the owners but keep in contact with you via skype!
09/15/2014 5:08 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
SilverHawk21
Name:Rick
IGN:SilverHawk21
Experiences:Well,I hosted my own server before.
How long have you played Minecraft?:2 Years
What would you do if someone was spamming chat?:Well,Kick Them.If they repeat after being kicked,ban them with a good reason.
How active can you be?:Well, 5 hours.
What would you do if you found someone being rude?:Warn them
Would you be able to help with other projects other then watching chat?:Sure.
Anything else to let us know?:That your expectation are not the same as what I wrote.
09/16/2014 5:48 am
Tiga3299
Unfortunately you need to have Skype so we can stay in contact and provide a short interview on it, So either you can get a Skype account or just not worry about it sorry.
09/15/2014 4:15 am
Level 1 : New Network
ICanthinkOfaName
Staff Member
Name:zac
IGN:istack0409
Experiences:Personally I have had a lot of experience being in staff for servers. I have put in effort to prevent accidents from occurring such as Griefing, Hacking, Misbehaviour, Cursing and plain odd people getting up to mischief. I have helped servers when being a part of staff as I am able to use my social skills in order to achieve a wider, happier community being brought together to play one of my favourite games.
How long have you played Minecraft?:5years
What would you do if someone was spamming chat?:I would Find who it was And mute them for one hour
How active can you be?I try as much as possible to participate in working on servers; I mainly get in on weekends and afternoons of weekdays. It is currently holidays for me therefore I will be able to stay on longer hours than many people.
What would you do if you found someone being rude?
Would you be able to help with other projects other then watching chat?:Yes
Anything else to let us know?:Nope
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome