NEW 1.7.10 Bukkit Server [RP-Towns-Economy] STAFF NEEDED

copbot1001's Avatar copbot10018/20/14 8:28 pm
1 emeralds 292 3
8/21/2014 12:00 pm
copbot1001's Avatar copbot1001
Hello Minecraftians!

I have recently re-opened my minecraft server: Crafting Universe Minecraft Server. This server is a Roleplay/Town/Economy server. The server has a new map and new plugins. I am looking for some players to populate the server, start or join towns, create jobs to build a server wide economy, and become part of a unique server experience.

What has changed?

Crafting Universe has existed in many forms since 2010. We are now re-opening with a new map. New server concept. New plugins along with some of the classics. And a new community.

What should I expect on the server?
The concept of the server is much like that of real life. Players can live in towns and cities or make their own. Players get jobs to get money in order to live. Jobs range from server and inter-server government positions, to suppliers like miners, bakers, and lumberjacks, to skilled trades like builders, alchemists, and farmers. The concept allows for players to come together in a community, each player fulfilling a role in the community.

Is staff needed on the server?

Yes. We are looking for staff positions. We are also looking for people interested in holding government type jobs in areas such as police/corrections officer, department officials, and legal officials like judges and server attorneys. Staff positions are for focusing on the more technical side of the server, plugins, commands and permissions, making sure the server functions properly.

We hope you will come visit our server as we are still working on building it up. We want you to become part of our community. If you have any questions please post here or private message copbot1001.

Server IP: craftinguniverse.serveminecraft.net
Server Site: craftinguniverse.enjin.com
copbot1001
Level 8 : Apprentice Ranger