-New Eden PvP- 1.11.2 [Need Staff] [Apply Today!]

Edengaming's Avatar Edengaming1/21/17 6:16 pm
1 emeralds 194 8
2/3/2017 2:08 pm
Edengaming's Avatar Edengaming

We are a brand new Network hosted 24/7 on a dedicated server with 1000 slots at the moment. We plan for our server to grow big with the help of our community and in that respect we also plan for our server to be community driven in the future, therefore the community will be able to vote for future changes and custom content to appeal to everyone's aspect of play. Our doors are now open to the public and we need more staff members to help our community stay fun for everyone! We hope to bring in members from all across the world and create one big community where anyone and everyone can come to have fun and relax with their friends and family!

The server IP is NewEdenPvP.ddns.net

We are looking for unique, knowledgeable, and mature individuals to become part of our staff team, as well as talented and creative individuals to become part of our build team. If you think you have what it takes, feel free to apply and we will contact you with either a denial notice or further information. Good luck to you all! The current positions that we are looking to fill are as follows.

Builder 2/4
Developer 0/2
GFX 1/2
Support 1/3
Moderator 1/3
Admin 0/2

We are looking for Moderators and Admins. However; applicants must work from Support and be Promoted. Promotion is possible it just takes determination.

Owner - xEdenx
Co-Owner - Salty_Pi
Internal Affairs - Sugar_Pi

Applicants must have and be able to use the program Discord as it will be used in both communication with other staff members and your employers as well as servicing other members who require assistance.

These are the application forms, please follow these guidelines for your application to be reviewed. All applications who fail to follow these formats will be automatically denied, regardless of how good their application could potentially be.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Support Application:
[Application thread needs to be made here.]

[This application Template needs to be used.]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Builder Application:
Click to reveal
Name (Optional)-
Age (Required)-
IGN (Required)-
How skilled are you at building? (0/10)-
What are your preferred building themes (Ex. Medieval, Modern etc.)-
What are some of your previous builds? (2 Examples Required)-
Are you willing to build for free?-
Can you build when asked to, providing your given reasonable time?-

Developer Application:
Click to reveal
Name (Optional)-
Age (Required)-
IGN (Required)-
What coding languages do you know, and how well (0-10)-
Are you knowledgeable when it comes to server files and setup? If so, how knowledgeable? (0/10)-
Do you have examples of previous and/or current work? (2 Examples Recommended)-
Are you willing to work for free?
Are you willing to code plugins when asked, providing your given reasonable time?-

GFX Application:
Click to reveal
Name (Optional)-
Age (Required)-
IGN (Required)-
Do you have examples of previous and/or current work? (2 Examples Recommended)-
Are you willing to work for free?-
Are you willing to make custom GFX when asked, providing your given reasonable time?-

Hiring and reading of the Application will be done by Internal Affairs
Edengaming
Level 1 : New Network