MOD DELETE

pixelwars's Avatar pixelwars10/25/16 7:59 pm
1 emeralds 223 4
11/14/2016 12:44 pm
pixelwars's Avatar pixelwars
MOD Delete Please
pixelwars
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/14/2016 12:44 pm
pixelwars
Bump, We need some staff!
10/30/2016 6:08 pm
pixelwars
Bump
10/25/2016 8:23 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
peter513
Minecraft Username : peter513
E-Mail : Will tell you if accepted
Skype (Required and Working Mic) : Same as email.
Age (Must be 14 or above): 17
Position applying for : Administrator as i feel it is my better role.
Reason for Application : I am looking for a nice server to join, i am willing to dedicate time and effort into your server to make it the best it can be, i can even help financially if need be.
Experience (details) : I have owned my own server at least 4 times, the proof of this is on my profile in the servers tab, its still there even though the server is no longer operational
Dedicated time: at least a couple hours everyday, id tell you if i couldnt play for some reason.
What you can bring to the server:
My strength is that i have alot of experience. I have lots of experience with plugin configuration as i have managed my own server, i also am good with dealing with lower staff and or players, as a take a mature role when there is a situation that needs to be dealt with.
Proof of past Builder/Dev/Admin role : I have owned my own server like i said, and i have been staff on various other servers, all of which are disbanded now, due to how long ago they were.

EDIT info 1: i also think a very good strength of mine is that i am basically a very capable person of everything, in terms of standard staff roles. the only one i probably cannot perform well is the Building lol. but i am good with commands, player issues, rule breakers etc.
please consider me to be a member of your staff team, i promise to not disappoint.
10/25/2016 8:28 pm
pixelwars
I would like to talk with you, Can you send me your skype/email via PM?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome