New Faction server needs Staff (opening soon)

santa_boy_123's Avatar santa_boy_1239/1/14 7:26 am
10/24/2014 7:53 pm
Ding_Dang_Dong's Avatar Ding_Dang_Dong
Hey guys I am starting up a new server And every rank is available At the moment except for Co-owner/owner

Fill out an app And if i like you I will ad you on skype !!!!!!

Minecraft Name:

Skype Name (required):

Age (Must Be 13 And Older):

Which Rank:

Why You want this rank (needs to be detailed):

Experience:

I AM IN NEED OF A DEVELOPER ASAP!!!! TO DO THE PLUGINS !!!!!!
santa_boy_123
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/24/2014 7:53 pm
Ding_Dang_Dong
Minecraft Name: Ding_Dang_Dong

Skype Name (required): Ding_Dang_Dong

Age (Must Be 13 And Older): 13

Which Rank: Head/Admin

Why You want this rank (needs to be detailed):
I want to join to improve the server and get more people on this server. I also had a dream of becoming a CEO and it's the same responsibility as being an Owner. I believe I could get more people on and make this a better community.I should be staff because I am really good at helping people out at the right time. I am honest and trust worthy. I think I have what it takes to bee a staff on this server!I want to be apart of this server because I am 100% sure that I can increase the numbers of player and create a good community. Once I put 100% of my effort, I will not stop until this server succeeds! I can build things. Ex: Hubs, new game mode, etc. I can bring other friends to this server. ! When ever people spam or swear, I'll usually give them warnings and then I'll mute or temp ban them. Polite is the key!!! I can come on 1-3 hours on weekdays. Sometimes I can't come on because of school.

Experience: Arkham Network as Admin. Skype for proof.
09/02/2014 5:04 am
Level 47 : Master Geek
variss
Minecraft Name: my in game name is TheTalkingCake

Skype Name (required): i don't like to give out my skype information online unless it is needed, if i am to be accepted please message me your Skype details and i will add you,

Age (Must Be 13 And Older): i am currently seventeen.

Which Rank: the rank i would like to receive on this server is the rank of head-admin i believe my skills would be utilized best in this area.

Why You want this rank (needs to be detailed): i would like to see a faction server not be so much about Money and more about the community, my skills in Setting up ranks through Group manager are what i would like to considerate as Good, i am skilled with world edit, world guard, essentials along with a few other plugins, as head admin i know what to do and what not to do, i'm not the kind of person to ban someone for no reason if they pose a threat to the server or anything along that line i will take appropriate action based on what they have done. I am quite a skilled builder meaning i can help build Shops,Spawns,Pvp Arenas and Much more!, i would like to skip the other ranks not because i couldn't be bothered ranking up but to utilize my skills in the most effective way.

Experience: i have been staff on quite a few servers i do not intend to go into extreme detail and lie about being staff as a lot of the servers i have been staff on have gone down due to money issues ect. i have been an owner on about three to four servers i have been head admin on three servers and also Helper on a large server. i am experienced,responsible and mature i would like for you to consider me as the Head-Admin on your server hope to hear form you soon!
09/01/2014 11:50 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
JustForForums
Minecraft Name:Technomite

Skype Name (required):Technomite Davis

Age (Must Be 13 And Older): 13

Which Rank:Admin/HeadAdmin

Why You want this rank (needs to be detailed): I would like this rank to help your server as much as possible. However, like to clean places of griefing, unnecessary raiding, and also, with the head admin rank, I could possibly remove abusive staff. In many ways, I should be your head admin/admin because I can use commands, and can manage many players very well, knowing what to do (ie, ban, mute, kick, tempban).

Experience: In my 2 years of Minecraft I have been staff of numerous roles on numerous servers. I would be a fool to write them all down. I would like you to however trust in me that I have the experience. Thanks!
09/02/2014 4:33 am
santa_boy_123
accepted just waiting for u to accept skype
09/01/2014 11:39 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer
GamingSensation
Minecraft Name: FastestHorsie99

Skype Name (required): CLASSIFIED What if your some creep that wants to see into my house so u can hurt me?! I only skype rl friends buddy and thats that.

Age (Must Be 13 And Older): 15

Which Rank: Head-Admin

Why You want this rank (needs to be detailed): I wanna help servers. I hate when people say you have to skype cause it could be scam and I don't wanna talk to a stranger who could be some kind of sick creep. I help servers grow strong. I am also a developer. I help peeps with plugins I don't create em, but I can learn. I am willing to email you for for info. PM me for my email or PM me if you want mine, for more details. Thnx.

Experience:
(2)Owner
(3)Co-Owner
(2)Head-Admin
(8)Admin
(3)Head-Mod
(10)Moderator
(1)Helper
(1)Builder
(1)Developer
(I HAVE BEEN PLAYING SINCE BETA SO YES ITS POSSIBLE AND I GET RANKED UP!)
09/02/2014 4:34 am
santa_boy_123
You have the best app but I am not sure how to conact with you without your skype
10/24/2014 7:03 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer
GamingSensation
Email, Twitter or PM
09/01/2014 9:35 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
samgotskill
Minecraft Name:samshapiro

Skype Name (required):samtheman0901

Age (Must Be 13 And Older):13

Which Rank:Admin/Head-Admin

Why You want this rank (needs to be detailed):I want this rank because I am hardworking and you can gain my trust be seeing how much effort i will put in this server.I am also very nice and thoughtful.I dont make huge decisions with out consulting you.

Experience:I have been admin 3 times on 2 small servers and 1 with 100-200 ppl on

Thanks and i hope you reply soon!
09/01/2014 8:30 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
timr1234
Minecraft Name:xxxawesomemanxx

Skype Name (required): tim.reid93

Age (Must Be 13 And Older):16

Which Rank:adnin

Why You want this rank (needs to be detailed): well i have owned 3 server and know how to setup every plugin and i can make us a websits and a banner and other stuff and because i have a server helping group and can bring some builders that i have in

Experience: owned 3 servers coowners 4 admin 6 mod 3 dev 3 server manager 6 head of staff 4
09/02/2014 4:34 am
santa_boy_123
denied not detailed enough
09/01/2014 8:05 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
SebastianHomes234
Hello!
I am a Plugin Developer and I would be willing to help your server out with the Plugins and such.

My skype is Mrunited12, we can discuss it there.

~Thanks
Mrunited12
09/02/2014 4:32 am
santa_boy_123
ACCEPTED ACCEPT MY SKYPE REQUEST
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome