New faction server --=[Recruiting Staff!}=--

ConN3RD's Avatar ConN3RD5/29/14 5:36 pm
7/8/2015 9:33 am
LavaCraftNetwork's Avatar LavaCraftNetwork
Hello,
My name is Connor and I am making a new faction server! I am recruiting staff who are skilled and are mature who knows what to do at the right time. My past experience with owning server go back from minigames, Pixelmon, and more! I am hosting a new factions server called Slime PvP hosted by MCProHosting and needing some staff. If you would like to apply please answer these questions below.
===================================================================
How old are you:
Minecraft In-gamename:
What position are you applying for:
Past experience:
Additional comments:
Staff positions:
Builder:
Moderator;
Admin:
Head Admin:
Website Developer:
Art Designer:
ConN3RD
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/08/2015 9:33 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
LavaCraftNetwork
How old are you: 14
Minecraft In-gamename: VossBaccaHD

What position are you applying for: my first preference is Head-Administrator

What plugins are you use to:
Essentials
PEX
GroupManager
Factions
HolographicDisplays
SurvivalGames
MOTDManager
Multiverse-Core
MassiveCore
ChestShop
Auto-Broadcaster
FBasics
ColoredChat
ActionAnnouncer
ScoreBoardStats
WelcomeBarAPI
MultiWorld
KitAdder
WorldEdit
WorldGuard
and much more... if i don't know a certain plugin, (likely not), i will search it up either on Bukkit or Spigot, and will learn it very quick, i learn very fast.

Past experience: I believe i have plenty of experience, for that past year i've been working for staff, i Owned/hosted 6 servers that were all named VossCraft, and were mini game servers, all the servers succeeded, i got over in total of 2,300 players on, and i earned a lot of money from donations in total, i hosted these servers from: McProHosting (2), FadeHost (2), BeastNode (1), HostHorde (1), and categorically speaking, i've experienced every single staff position except Developer more than once, i've been working for staff for almost 3 years from now, and i've enjoyed every single minute of it.

Additional comments: I'm Applying for Head-Administrator, not for the fame, (thats what many appliers do), but to wish the server a better future, and help increase the amount of players on, and i don't just become staff and leave, i work until the server reaches its full potential, but i never leave, i will work on a daily basis. I am also a Nice, TrustWorthy, is someone is having trouble in chat, i would assist them and help them solve their question,i also have a bit of humour in me, i love sharing a laugh with a staff member/player, (every staff member should have humour) Head-Administrator requires High-Maturity and Plugin-Knowledge, my Maturity is up to High-Standard and my Plugin Knowledge is Sensational 10+-10!, hope you are interesting in making me Head-Administrator! ~Vossy
07/08/2015 8:53 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Elliotisthekingof02
How old are you: I'm 13 years old.
Minecraft In-gamename: Elliot9802
What position are you applying for: Moderator or higher
What plugins are you use to: All essentials, worldedit, worldguard, groupmanager and alot more.
Past experience: I used to host a 40+ players server last year but I quit minecraft so I shut it down and I have been admin on alot of servers and owner on 2 other servers that I didnt own
Additional comments: The reason I want a rank is because I wanna help your server grow as much as possible and I just really like helping people I guess
07/08/2015 2:57 am
JJEK2323
How old are you: I am 15

Minecraft In-gamename: JJEK2323

What position are you applying for: I would like Head Mod, Mod, Head Admin, or Admin.

What plugins are you use to: I'm used to a lot of them and I have no problem with figuring new ones out.

Past experience: I moderated on a server with over 500 visitors a day. But unfortunately I had to take a break because of family issues and I lost my spot, but I will not be taking any breaks if I am on your server!

Additional comments:I would like to be a part of this team because because, I've seen some pretty mean stuff said around the community and I would like to have authority to stop it! I believe I could help the community. I know we have lots of young kids playing on servers, so we need to make sure that our servers stay upbeat and appropriate. I know kids are gonna be kids and say stuff that shouldn't be said that's why you just let them of with a warning the first time. I'm not gonna lie, I've said things before but I have stopped my self from typing them. I'd just like to teach kids to keep it to themselves and I want this to be the best community from children all the way up to grown adults, that can all respect each other.
07/07/2015 11:41 pm
danickx
How old are you: 16
Minecraft In-gamename: LegendMaxqc
What position are you applying for: Admin, then promoted to Head-Admin maybe?
What plugins are you use to: A lot of them, if there is a plugin I really don't know, I can check bukkit pages of it quickly. But this is in rare case, where the plugin is really low in popularity.
Past experience: TheAxis, VluxPvP, SD Network,
Additional comments: I am a professional person who wants to work in a minecraft server since minecraft is my favorite game. Also, sorry about my grammar, english is my 2nd language, but I can speak it very fluently
06/20/2014 1:25 pm
kylehawk
How old are you: 14
Minecraft In-gamename: KyleHawk
What position are you applying for: Helper
What plugins are you use to: World edit, PEX, Any portals.
Past experience: I have been a Helper and mod on The Ondop Net and Pvp4eveh
Additional comments: I am an American by the way. I am mature 9/10 I do not ban but warn then mute the disturbance. I don't take disrespect and do not pose it either. I can be on often. June 22nd through 29th I will be on vacation so I will not be on as usual as often, I may not be on, but when I am I will be up to 2-4 hours on summer days.

Thanks!
05/29/2014 6:37 pm
Epicjamal000
Which position are you applying for? I would like to apply for the job of a Builder, Art Designers and possibly Moderator aswell (you Decide)
Minecraft In-game name? Epicjamal000
Skype name? Epicjamal000
How free are you? Around 7+ hours a day, depending if im animating
Why do you want the position? I would like this position not only for the chance to work on a soon to be amazing server, but to help the community of minecrafters out there and show that builders are good too. Futhermore i have amazing people skills and love to help out the people of minecraft! i Also by sharing my customs it gives me the joy of knowing i would be apart of an AMAZING project!
Past experience? I am a well known MOD/Builder on the RelaxPVP server and have been involved in many projects such as the Factions Shop and more!
Additional comments? I also am great with Redstone. I use a little coding too for commands blocks. For example i made a improved version of Sethbling's 2011 2 player trade system so that it works more effectively for 1.7.2 users.
Post links of your builds? i Dont have any picture but if you go to Lumi Craft and RelaxPvp, ask for my name and they will show you my builds.
I hope you take this into consideration, feel free to contact me on my skype. hope to hear from you soon - Jamal
05/29/2014 6:34 pm
Level 21 : Expert Network
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
How old are you: 11
Minecraft In-gamename: AwesomeDino04
What position are you applying for: Head admin
Skype: dont have it, maybe mc pm may work (pmc pm will be better cause of ppl abusing cause of /socialspy)
What plugins are you use to: Worldedit, essentials, kit creator, signcolors, chat colors, tpa and disguisecraft
Past experience: Been admin on 3 servers, builder on 2 and mod on 1
Additional comments: sometimes make you laugh
05/29/2014 6:07 pm
boomerjr2003
how?
05/29/2014 6:01 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
97xman
Check your PMs Connor5558
05/29/2014 5:45 pm
Phillyfan2000
How old are you: 16
Minecraft In-gamename: Phillyfan2000
What position are you applying for: Mod
Past experience:I have been co-owner once admin twice and mod 3 times
Additional comments: i would love to be mod and maybe if u like my dedication than maybe u will promote me thanks for your time
05/29/2014 5:44 pm
boomerjr2003
How old are you: 12
Minecraft In-gamename: boomerjr2003
What position are you applying for: Admin
What plugins are you use to: Worldedit, Worldgaurd, Essentials, ect.
Past experience: I own a server my self and I have been Admin and Owner on many servers.
Additional comments: I love meeting new players and servers. I love FACTIONS! #FactionsFTW I have been playing Minecraft for 3 years.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome