NEW FACTIONS SERVER -- NEEDS STAFF/PLAYERS!!

Skiziboo's Avatar Skiziboo12/5/16 9:21 pm
1 emeralds 141 2
12/5/2016 11:19 pm
Chief_Sunboyz's Avatar Chief_Sunboyz

[u]
[size=150][center][b]Welcome to KingMC![/b][/center][/u][/size]

[center]We're a factions server that has just released. We're looking for players, staff, builders, and devs.[/center]
[hr][/hr]
[center][size=150]ALL OPEN POSITIONS:[/size][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[center]Helper (6)
Moderator (4)
SrMod (2)
Admin (2)
Developer (1)
Builder (3)[/center]
[hr][/hr]
If you are interested in applying, please fill out the following form.

[hr][/hr]
Name:
IGN:
Skype/Discord:
Timezone:
What rank are you applying for?:
Roughly how much time do you think you can spend on this server per week? (in hours):

Past experience with this position:
What are you strengths?:
What are your weaknesses?:
What sets you apart from the other applicants?:
[b](for positions other than builder/dev)[/b] How would you deal with a high stress situation where there are multiple/many players harassing you?:
[b](for builders/devs)[/b] Please link screenshots or a github, something like that, to show previous work:
[b](for devs)[/b] Why should we trust you with this much power on our server?:
[b](for builders)[/b] Are you okay with working as/on a team?:
[b](all positions)[/b] Do you have any way of getting a voucher from a server you've previously worked on?[b] (this is not needed, it's just going to help your chances greatly)[/b]:

[hr][/hr]

[center][b]Website: [/b][url]www.KingMC.org[/url]
[b]Server IP: [/b]play.KingMC.org[/center]

[hr][/hr]
Skiziboo
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/05/2016 11:19 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Chief_Sunboyz
Name: David
IGN: Chief_Sunboyz
Skype/Discord: Skype: sunnyd843-_- Discord: Chief_Sunboyz
Timezone: USA Pacific
What rank are you applying for?: Admin
Roughly how much time do you think you can spend on this server per week? (in hours): 7 days: 10.5 hours

Past experience with this position: I have okay experience being Admin/Mod, I was head Admin and Co-Owner of The Lab Roleplay Survival Server until it shut down. I also own a small server and it's going pretty well.
What are you strengths?: I have good people skills and can calm people down easily.
What are your weaknesses?: Sometimes after a long times of playing I will go afk to relax and steam off, in that time, players might cheat and hack.
What sets you apart from the other applicants?: I own my own server, I know what it's like to run a server. I have amazing people skills and can calm down a situation as easily as looking up how to write. I also know how to setup and config plugins so I can help with that too and (maybe) help the devs fix a loophole.
(for positions other than builder/dev) How would you deal with a high stress situation where there are multiple/many players harassing you?: I would give them all a warning and if they don't shut up, mute for 1 hour. If before I could mute, someone dissed me or another staff, Ban Hammer here I come. (Temp-Ban 3 days, Staff Diss)
(for builders/devs) Please link screenshots or a github, something like that, to show previous work:
(for devs) Why should we trust you with this much power on our server?:
(for builders) Are you okay with working as/on a team?:
(all positions) Do you have any way of getting a voucher from a server you've previously worked on? (this is not needed, it's just going to help your chances greatly): Probably not. (Cause it's shut down, duh)
12/05/2016 9:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ItzDolphin
Name: Andrew
IGN: ItzDolphin
Skype/Discord: skype: dolphinguy123 discord: ItzDolphin
Timezone: USA Central
What rank are you applying for?: Admin/Mod
Roughly how much time do you think you can spend on this server per week? (in hours): For per week I would say about 20 hours a day considering I can player about 3 hours a day.

Past experience with this position: I have good experience with being Admin and Mod. I owned my own server which did pretty well, I was a Super-Admin on a Faction server, a Admin on another server, and a Mod on my friends server. (just want to say I closed my server and my friend closed his and I left the other ones due to a horrible server owner)
What are you strengths?: I believe my strengths are helping players who are in need as well as being social towards players.
What are your weaknesses?: I think my weaknesses not being on the forms. I say that because I wasn't on the forums enough on my own server as well as the other servers, and I am trying my best to fix that.
What sets you apart from the other applicants?: What sets me apart from other players is my experience as well as my socials skills to players and other staff members. One for thing is that I know how to setup plugins if they are needed to be setup when there is no Dev on at the time.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome