New Factions Server! [EnderPulse]

WillyThePanda's Avatar WillyThePanda8/10/15 11:25 am
9/1/2015 6:57 pm
WillyThePanda's Avatar WillyThePanda
IP: s12.minespan.com:25843

We need Staff! Join now for a new and awesome Factions experience!
WillyThePanda
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/01/2015 6:57 pm
WillyThePanda
Update! We are accepting staff NOW!
09/01/2015 6:50 pm
WillyThePanda
Bump!

s12.minespan.com:25843
09/01/2015 4:59 pm
WillyThePanda
Bump!

08/30/2015 7:29 pm
WillyThePanda
Update: Adding a Skyblock Server also soon!

WE NEED STAFF!

08/30/2015 6:49 pm
WillyThePanda
Bump!

08/30/2015 12:16 pm
WillyThePanda
Update: we are now looking for Moderators!
08/30/2015 11:09 am
WillyThePanda
Bump!

08/28/2015 6:13 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Peridotx_xDorito
And its one of those servers that have no explanation of its features
08/28/2015 6:11 pm
WillyThePanda
Bump!

Join s12.minespan.com:25843
08/23/2015 4:13 pm
WillyThePanda
Bump!
Join s12.minespan.com:25843
08/18/2015 6:05 pm
WillyThePanda
We are still looking for staff! Join Now!

08/17/2015 8:32 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Affichan
IGN: affinityyy
What languages do you speak?: English, part japanese
Rank applying for: 2nd highest rank ples :3
Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a fun, crazy gamer who just enjoys playing games and helping others out. I have been gaming since 2007~ on console and PC, on games like call of duty 4, final fantasy, counter-strike: source and much more. As I already stated, I love to help out in places where people needed it. Thats pretty much why I'm here.

Why should we pick you for the postion?: I enjoy helping out other people with their servers and being apart of communitys and just generally having fun. I mostly apply to make sure that it stays the way it was ment to be. Fun. We don't need those trolls coming into our games and destroying our fun. This is most of the reason on why I help out. I also help to apply to help out servers with server files/scripting, to create a better playing atmosphere for the players.

Exp in staff?: I've been administrating/more for about 3 years now. I know how to use a lot of permission plugins in minecraft, and as well as other games too. I can use/configure things like PEXRank, PermissionsEx, Essentials, Group Manager, Factions, CLAG etc. I have also worked with big communitys before in different games, which improves my experience and gives you a better member to help your server out.

How long can you be on?: As much as you need me to, I'm usually on my PC every day, and I play a various amount of games, including minecraft. I can be more active on your server if you need me to. I have started getting out a little bit more so that is a downside but it doesn't eliminate the fact that I cannot assist the server and its endeavors.

What can you dedicate to the server?: I can script, and I know the more experienced side of administrating a server. I can also offer scripting/developer jobs, but I'm not really into that since it's just plain boring, but I can help regardless with my big experience with LUA, HTML, PHP, Java and VBasic. I do also have a big knowledge of permissions, world edit, allowed/disallowed grounds, chain of command, faction developing/administration and most importantly, NoCheat or AntiCheat plugins. I can script, as I've said already, and editing the .yml files are pretty easy and basic.

Maturity 1/10?: It depends, If it's an admin situation, I'd guess I'm about 8/10 maturity, again, it depends. And any other time I can be about 6 or 5, but ultimately this shouldn't matter, cause you don't want dead-serious admins, cause that annoys players. You want fun, experienced admins, like me!

Name some of the basic administrative commands:
[Additional] <Needed> <- Keys
/kick <name> [reason]
/ban <name> [reason]
/tempban <name> <time> [reason]
/banip <ip>
/warn <name> <reason>
/kill <name>
/tp <name>
/tphere <name>

Do you have a background of leaving/abusing/other?: Well, I do have a background on stopping a few of my old servers, but they were mostly cause I wasn't getting enough donations to keep it up, or no-one actually joined. And I don't have a big history of abusing commands in the past. There has been a few occasions where I do mess about with commands, but its really rare, and that mostly happened on my server, and no-one elses server. Also, I keep this in mind; they're just commands that you can use, and other people within the same rank. Abusing them on others, or just in general will annoy those who cannot do it, or just annoy people cause you're just being annoying in general.

Situations:

Tell us how you would handle the following situations:

Player X accuses Player Y of hacking. Player Y has been killing a lot of people and is a regular player to the server.
I would watch him for a little while and try to catch out anything suspicious, I would check out his base/home to see if he has a mass amount of rare items, and once I have gathered enough proof, I would confront him and I would try to see if he acts nervous or agitated, and I would catch him out and ban him if the proof adds up and he is acting weirdly/talking weirdly or if something doesn't add up.

Player X accuses Player Y of combat logging, saying he hit Player X and then Player X left the server.
I would check chat to see if Player X had infact left the server (most servers would have combatlogging plugins so this wouldn't be a big concern) and then I would try to track if Player Y had taken damage and confront him when he next joins.

Any more information?: I've always liked helping other people, and I hate cheaters in games, cause they're just ruining gameplay for others. I believe that every server should have people that know what they're doing, and people that can really make sure that no-one is having a bad time, unless its something more serious but thats something different entirely.

I hope I get accepted I put a lot of effort into this application, so please think what rank you add me to

Computer Specs:

RAM: 16GB DDR3 Ballistix
Graphics: ASUS Nvidia GTX Geforce 690 (4GB Video RAM)
Processor: Intel Core i5-4670k
Case: EZCOOL K9 720P Black ATX w/ Purple LED
Minecraft FPS(Overall): 120-240 (depending on where it is, intensive or not) FPS
08/18/2015 6:12 pm
WillyThePanda
Application Accepted. Join the server with this ip

08/17/2015 8:20 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
alexcarty
In game name?: alexcarty
Age?(minimal age requirement is 14): 15
Birth name?: alex antony
What position in staff would you like to apply for?: Admin or higher
Why do you want to be staff?: Because i had experience and i really want to be apart of this staff team i really like this server and i would never ever leave this i will help out
Have you been staff on any other servers?: Yes i have i was Co-Owner and Head-Admin before its was really fun but then the server got shut down because hackers came in and ruined the spawn and stuff like that
If yes, what servers and what rank were you?: Dreaded Darkness and i was Head-Admin then he said i moved up to Co-Owner and i was really happy
Anything else we need to know?: No i think thats all

If a player was being verbally abusive, how would you handle the situation?: I would tell him to stop and if he does not stop i will kick him and if he comes back i would ban him for 24 hours and make sure he is banned for 24 hours
If a player were to be hacking, what would you do?: I would instantly ban him and make sure he never comes back
If another staff member, were abusing there powers. What would you do?: I would tell the Owner and if he says ican take matters of it i would demote him and and tell him to stop if he does not stop i would demote him again and if he keeps on doing it he will be a user again
08/18/2015 6:11 pm
WillyThePanda
Application Accepted.
08/17/2015 8:06 pm
WillyThePanda
Bump. We still need staff!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com