NEW FACTONS SERVER NEEDS YOUTUBERS PLAYERS MODS AND DONOS

RisK_OutlawS's Avatar RisK_OutlawS8/29/15 3:59 pm
1 emeralds 104 2
8/29/2015 5:35 pm
Lilow_0's Avatar Lilow_0
Lately, greetings have become so lost. So, Hi! If you're reading this, then my server has caught your eye! I'm here to tell you a story. A story so exciting, and thrilling, that you better take a seat! The story is called, VitalBlock. There once was a man named Dan. Dan was like, well any ordinary man! He had setout on a mission, with one condition; to find the perfect server! Dan had searched day in, and day out, for a server, to cure this server drought. He had searched all the lists you could think of, and more! Yet nothing seemed to fit his decor. Until Dan came to THIS PAGE! Dan thought, this is everything I Need! It has, Factions, Pvp, Economy and more! It has bountyhunting, A great community, and Raiding Galore! With no lag, no hackers, and 24/7 uptime, who could ask for more? "The server is new, yes, but I know it will progress!" Shouted Dan. Dan was hired for staff the next day! Some say they can still hear his hooray's!(We need Staff). Sorry if this was cheesy, or if it even made you queasy, but you will love our server! No doubt!

Thanks for reading! Join my brand new server, VitalBlock, and help us GROW!
IP: Vitalblock.mcph.co
RisK_OutlawS
Level 1 : New Miner