New Heroes Plugin Skill Ideas

opalthunder's Avatar opalthunder1/6/14 4:04 am
1 emeralds 841 2
3/10/2014 6:16 pm
bcatly's Avatar bcatly
I'm planning on producing a list of brand new unofficial Heroes Skills. That will be available on our Server.
Heroes of the Storms. (planetminecraft.com/server/heroes-of-the-storms/)
I am not the best at programming so nothing extremely difficult. But I AM still looking for some more ideas. If you have any, please leave it a comment.

So far:
Planned Skills:
- Emergency Teleport (Teleport to a random safe location within 50 blocks on your location)(Completed)

- Force Push (Mid-range force push to 1 target) (Completed)

- Force Pull (Mid-range force pull to 1 target)

- Wormhole (Create a set of linked ender-portals)

- SuperSaiyan (Emit Great power from yourself) (Close-range AOE Damage, Rockbreaking particle effects, etc.) (Completed)

- Kamehameha (Rapid-fire ghast fireballs "Amount of blasts dependent on available mana)(Completed)

- BlindingStrike (Aim for your opponents eyes causing them to be blind for __ Seconds)(Completed)

- FrostSlash (Slow-Mana draining effect, upon strike target is trapped in Ice.)

- SummonSword (Sword type changes with your character's level and class Configuration)

- SummonPick (Pickaxe type changes with your character's level and class Configuration)

- FreezingArrow (A skill that can be imbued in an arrow so when it hits a target. The target becomes trapped in ice)

- KaiChock (Using your mind you Stun and Cause damage to your enemy over a period of time)(mid-range distance)

- KaiBanish (Banish a player into another SET area for a small duration. Then they reappear)(Close-range)

- AuqaForm (Transform into a squid, Waterbreathing, Increase speed in water)

- Groves (Create a forest around you for a duration, upon The use of the skill you become invisible for a set duration)

- Behead (If player is Killed using this damage skill, the Target's head will be dropped)
- SummonHorse (summons a Wild horse for a set mana-cost)

- HookShot (User Flings himself towards whatever block he aims at)(If used on mobs, It pulls them towards you)

- LongShot (A longer-distance HookShot That also deals damage)

- Lucky (passive chance at Doubledrops from mining, farming, fishing etc)(Completed)

- ShadowStrike (Teleports you directly behind your Target)(short-mid range)

- Hellgate (allows you to travel the nether and back)

- Spawnology (A togglable-passive AOE ability that spawns monsters directly next to the target being attack)(Configurable mob types/ranges/frequency)

- >Blood-Magic
- DrainHealth (a Low health gain from a target)(mid-range)

- Equilibrium (Turn health into mana)

- Bite (a large health gain from a target)(very close-range)

- DarkBlast (Turns Hp into an instant damage attack)(damage is greater than your lost health)(skill can kill you)(Completed)

- WitheringStrike (at the cost of Health You imbue your weapon with withering for a duration)(skill can kill you)

- PolymorphicBlast (Transforms target into a random block or mob) (Requires BlockDisguise and DisguiseCraft)

- FireBurst (A radius around you gets set on fire for a duration. You are fire-proof during this duration)(no firespread)

Finished Skills(finished working):
- LavaWalk (Walk on top of lava turning it into obsidian)
- Cloudwalk (Creates "Clouds" under your feet so you can walk upwards into the sky)
- Cocoon (Traps the target in cobwebs also silencing them)
- Summon Enderman
- Summon Giant
- Summon Ocelot
- LavaShield (a protective ball of Lava surrounds you)
- WebShield (a protective ball of web surrounds you)
- InferalForm (Take the form of a blaze)
- PassiveForm (Take the form of any passive mob)(Cow, Sheep, Pig)
- HostileForm (Take the form of any hostile mob)(Zombie, Creeper, Pig-zombie, Skeleton)

Already Updated Favorites(finished working):
- RocketJump
- LightningBlade
- FireSkin
- FireFists
- Entomb
- Iceblock
- PassThrough
- PositionSwap
- FrostPath

Update Requests:
- Bloodlust
- Whirlwind
- Empower
- Firewalk(Completed)
- Mindshatter(Completed)
- Blizzard(Completed)
- Zombify
- MegaBolt(Completed)

If you like what you see, Leave a fav, comment or a diamond.
opalthunder
Level 33 : Artisan Dragonborn