New HUB Server Recruiting Staff, Devs, Builders

Michael861340's Avatar Michael8613408/22/14 1:59 am
1 emeralds 261 8
8/22/2014 3:06 am
4445hjhh's Avatar 4445hjhh
Hello everyone!
This is the owner of SlimeyPistonMC! Yes, the title is true, we are looking for staff. I am mainly looking for Builders, Devs and Helpers. So apply down here!
Use this format:

IGN:
Activity ( How long you can play a day ):
Wanted position:
Why you want this position:
How you can help the server:
Michael861340
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/22/2014 3:06 am
Level 1 : New Miner
4445hjhh
there is noeone on
08/22/2014 2:59 am
Michael861340
Alright, sounds great! Meet you there!
IP: 198.24.153.56:25565
08/22/2014 2:50 am
Level 1 : New Miner
4445hjhh
IGN:farrouseh
Activity ( How long you can play a day ):2-5 hours
Wanted position:Admin/builder
Why you want this position: Im A Good Builder And I Have Also been admin on many other servers
How you can help the server:Well ill help design ill take care of the new players etc...
08/22/2014 2:18 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
istack0409
iGN:istack0409
Activity ( How long you can play a day ):I try as much as possible to participate in working on servers; I mainly get in on weekends and afternoons of weekdays. It is currently holidays for me therefore I will be able to stay on longer hours than many people.
Wanted position:Helper
Why you want this position:hard work and determination I put in to making a server even greater then its current state. I am especially good in architectural aspects of building and can put that to good use by expanding the servers land and making great spawns, pvp arenas, faction areas and much more.
How you can help the server:I am able to create a large community of regular players that try to come and play on servers I invite them to as much as possible. Most people I know and many I don't, although I am able to use my skills in order to create and interesting and creative description for the server that makes them want to play. In no way to I underestimate or overestimate how great a server is...
This is how I benefit servers and hope that I can do the same for you.
08/22/2014 2:17 am
Michael861340
Alright Splinter, good application! I'll get to you soon!
Now Slip, I am interested. Meet me on the server as soon as possible, as I would like to see what you can do. Also, have you ever MADE your own plugin?
08/22/2014 2:22 am
Level 20 : Expert Ninja
AznNinja_
i never really made a plugin because i don't really have the needs of making a plugin and using because ill never use it.
08/22/2014 2:15 am
Level 20 : Expert Ninja
AznNinja_
IGN: AznNinja_
Activity ( How long you can play a day ): 2-4 hours a day
Wanted position: Dev
Why you want this position: I want this position because i have coded plugins before and configured plugins with many other people who are great at coding. I have coded about over 200 plugins already. Also i want this position because i have past experiences because i have owned a server before and made great success over the past years.
How you can help the server: I can help the server by using my experience in coding and configuring plugins.
08/22/2014 2:09 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
XxSplinter4000xX
IGN: splinter4000

Activity ( How long you can play a day ): 7 hours a day ( schools out )

Wanted position: well i would appreciate applying for trial-mod but builder or helper

Why you want this position: i would like to this position because, i look at servers in a specific way, i see that big servers with alot of slots such as bungee cord and hub servers will do well because of the no-lag and alot of ram, which is what i look for in a server. I could see this server starting and launching off and turning into one of the more popular servers such as the hive for example, and i thing that is what is going to happen to your server. i would appriciate it alot if you accept me into staff.

How you can help the server: I think i can help the server with my social skill to introduce more players to the server and make the server a big social and playable community.. I also can help out with sorting out permissions and setting up plugins. but unfortunately i do not code plugins. I seriously love to help out. I know this was very short but i cant think of anything to say. sorry

-splinter4000
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome