► New Huge Server ► Need Players/BuildTeam/Staff ◄

derpsa's Avatar derpsa2/8/16 5:06 pm
3/13/2016 7:43 pm
JuggerHart's Avatar JuggerHart
Alright so, we are going to be making a server that will eventually not only expand from a tiny server into a network but it will be growing. But in order to have a growing community i have to collect players, staff, and a build team.

Roles:
-Players-
You guys are going to be the reason why others join and will be the ones that will be recieving some op items at the start that will give you a huge boost so that you can make other players feel welcome because we appear to be a better server because we have a lot of players (and no one joins a empty server or a server with too much staff).
-Build Team-
-Staff-
You are expected to use little to NO emoji and have a high amount of online time. I expect all my staff to be dedicated and ready for anything that will come and face them. There will eventually down the line be some staff that will manage my staff for me. Please act as mature as possible and you wont have any problems.

Application formats:
please do not forget the -=-Position-=- at the top of your application or you will be denied!

-=-Player-=-
Ign:
-=-Build Team(or builder)-=-
Build Team Name:
Previous work:
Skype to contact you guys:

-=-Staff-=-
Ign:
why pick you?:
timezone:
times you can be on:
do you have a mic and would be comfortable having a skype call with me and the rest of the team?:
derpsa
Level 8 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/13/2016 7:43 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
JuggerHart
-=-Staff-=-
Ign: bustedhart
skype(required): Broken hart (has a xbox character)
why pick you?: I'm responsible and always reliable and making good choices and making everything fair I'm also good at building
timezone: US Central time
times you can be on: I can be on all day sat-sun Monday-Fri I can be on early at 5am but then leave around 6:35am for school but come back at 3pm or 5 pm
do you have a mic and would be comfortable having a skype call with me and the rest of the team?: yes
03/13/2016 7:41 pm
Level 1 : New Network
MrFrosting
-=-Player-=-
Ign: MrFrosting
03/13/2016 7:22 pm
derpsa
bump!
02/13/2016 2:47 pm
derpsa
and btw if i havent responded to you yet that means your denied and may re-apply
02/13/2016 1:51 pm
derpsa
guys i fired the old staff team for not being online AT ALL (no one responds to me), this is my bump, and a message too. But now looking for a co owner (the longest and best app might get it)
02/13/2016 1:02 am
Level 1 : New Miner
petermanners
-=-Builder-=-
Build Team Name: I don't have a build team sadly, I've always wanted one but no one would put in the dedication and work to make a creative and fun build.
Previous work: I've made a ton of work throughout my past years in Minecraft. If you show interest in having me as a builder I can email you a video of a build of the Notre Dam cathedral in France. I've also worked for other servers, built spawns and spent a lot of time on my own making towns and worlds in creative.
Skype to contact you guys: My skype is leogottfried1234
My email is: leogottfried@gmail.com
IGN: petermanners
02/12/2016 11:56 pm
derpsa
bump
02/09/2016 4:56 pm
derpsa
BUMP
02/08/2016 7:44 pm
derpsa
Alright im putting this out here:

Positions available:
-I have / how many i need-
Builders: 2/20 (i need more builders [18])
Staff 1/5-10 (i need around 4-9 more staff)
02/08/2016 6:41 pm
derpsa
I contacted those who were accepted so far! Lets keep going!!!
02/08/2016 5:52 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Shizzle321
Build Team Name: I'm not in a build team, but I am interested in creating one, for
anyone else looking to help this server

Previous work: http://imgur.com/a/BcY0F#0

Skype to contact you guys: shizzle-shipp
02/08/2016 5:47 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
rbctll7
Build Team Name: im not in a build team atm ( therefore all my time can be dedicated to the server
Previous work: unfortunetly i do not have any examples of my work because my computer crashed and i lost everything. dont worry tho, i am a very good builder and also have worked on tons of servers before. i also owned my own server.
Skype to contact you guys: pm me and ill jive it to you
02/08/2016 5:35 pm
Synox
-=-Staff-=-
1)Ign: xX_Synox_Xx
2)age: 13
3)skype(required): i do have skype: "aminmimou02@hotmail.com"
4)why pick you?: I am a really helpfull player for servers, I am a admin and a builder in few other servers, I know allot of commands and i can help builders build. I am nice to players that plays on a server and I punish all the ones that use hacks.
5)timezone: Swiss
6)times you can be on:i can be on at anytime
7)do you have a mic and would be comfortable having a skype call with me and the rest of the team?: yes i would love to share my experience with other member of staff
02/08/2016 5:16 pm
66gabrielle66
-=-Staff-=-
1) 66Gabrielle66
2)I am 13 years old
3)My Skype is "its66gabrielle66"
4)why pick me?
I am a fair,helpful and fun person with experience working on other servers.I absolutely love minecraft and to have the opportunity to become staff on a server is just insane! I would always be helpful to anyone on the server and generally a great person to be around
5)GMT
6)I would be on anytime time from 4PM-10PM and on weekends or holidays the hours would be endless...I have a mic and yes I would love to Skype the team

Thank you so so much for reading this and I wish you the best of luck with the server!
~Gabby
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome