New Minecraft Server !!! Needs Staff ! YOUTUBERS/MODS/HELPER

KingAsiimov's Avatar KingAsiimov1/31/15 10:03 am
1 emeralds 234 4
1/31/2015 10:26 am
PepsiBeastin's Avatar PepsiBeastin
Hello , I OPEN A MINECRAFT SERVER Called RetronixNetwork . I need staff as it is new . I trust staff and I take it very seriously . Only serious and responsible players can take up the rank ! Join and apply now !

IP : 192.95.7.208 (NOTE : 24/7 , HOSTED BY GGServers)

THIS IS NOT A SELF HOSTED SERVER AND IT'S 24/7 99.99% UPTIME !
KingAsiimov
Level 47 : Master Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/31/2015 10:21 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Krafty King

IGN: soncica (but you can call me sonic)

Rank Asking: Mod

Time online: Few hours (1-3)

Why I would be a good Mod: I am mature and sensible as well as active. I am not a bossy player,just someone you believes minecraft should be enjoyed by all and not ruined by abuse and hacking. I am a people person and very friendly and have been Mod before on other servers. I have had experience on all game types. (eg: survival, creative) I hope you except my request to become a Mod.
Yours Sincerely. soncica
01/31/2015 10:04 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
Z-Block
IGN (In-Game Name): ShrubRhino

Ways to contact : tcavanaidan@gmail.com . (Skype: DerpyRock)

How long could i be on a day : On average a few hours (1-3)

Why you want staff (Detailed): I am a good builder and an experienced player and have a good knowledge of all the commands involved in the responsibility of being staff, I don't troll and I am just generally a fair and swell person. I am very good and detecting hackers and can tell if ppl are using aimbot for example. I am also very good when it comes to redstone if that helps and I think I could contribute greatly to the server and would do well with the task at hand, that is why I think I'm a valid applicant. As I said I am 15 so I have a good level of maturity but do take part in the occasional 'banter' as I can be both playful and serious, I have been playing minecraft since 1.2 and am very experienced with all things minecraft. I am often playing the game meaning I could be an active member of staff so there would always be someone there is someone was in need of help. Please consider my application. I am hoping for the moderator rank as I believe this would be a very suitable position for a player of my 'qualifications' in the game. I would thoroughly enjoy this prestigious position on this server and would be a very respectable player.

How much you can trust me from a scale of 1-10: 8

Your maturity from a scale of 1-10: 6

Previous Experience being staff: I have been a co-owner, admin and a mod before

Thnx for listening.
01/31/2015 10:07 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Ranger
Slimecraft101
This was posted 2 minutes ago, and the thread was posted 3 minutes ago. Fast typing I guess.
01/31/2015 10:26 am
Level 1 : New Engineer
PepsiBeastin
lol yeah more like copy & paste ya know what im sayin
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome