NEW MMORPG server {Gaia Realms} |>>STAFF/BUILDING TEAM<<|

Elementdragon0's Avatar Elementdragon04/9/16 10:36 pm
10/21/2016 10:04 am
Elementdragon0's Avatar Elementdragon0

Hello everyone I am an owner of Gaia Realms server network. We are newly designed server network.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Who are we?

We are a server network that plans on adding a bunch of mmorpg servers from different anime's such as
-Log Horizon
-Sword art online
-HighschoolDxD
-Future Diaries
-Fate Stay night

So far this whole network relies on our first server and that server will be a Log Horizon server. This server will be a vanilla mmorpg style with tons of amazing dungeons, quests, Many amazing plugins, and other cool things. This server is currently in development. We have many things done such as a custom made map and many buildings.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
What do we need?

So far what we need most is builders. We have a few builders but we would like many many more. We would also like many quest designers. We need some people for our quest team. They will make quests using the citizens plugin and put them all over the map. Other than building and quests our server is done. As soon as we can get more builders and quest designers we can put our server up for public use.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are interested in joining our server please fill out this short application and if we accept you we will contact you through whatever contact information you provide.

Thank You for reading this and I hope you can help us out by joining our team to get this server out to the public.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN:
Name Or Preferred Name:
How long have you been building?
How often can you get on and help out?
Why do you think we should pick you over a different person?
Skype name if you have one?
Have you ever seen the show Log Horizon?
Any other info you think we should know?
Elementdragon0
Level 22 : Expert Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/21/2016 10:04 am
Elementdragon0
Bump
10/13/2016 8:28 pm
Elementdragon0
Bump!
09/14/2016 6:43 pm
Elementdragon0
Still looking for Builders and quest-writers. Please apply. Thanks a lot for the help.
09/03/2016 12:45 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
ScarfedLlama
IGN: ScarfedLlama
Name Or Preferred Name: Just call me A.J. I'll tell you my real name once I trust you enough.
What position are you applying for?: I understand that you really need builders, but I'm horrid at building. So I guess I'm applying for Quest Designer/Helper.
How long have you been building?: Sorry, I don't build that much. I began building around 2012.
How often can you get on and help out?: I'm pretty darn active. I can get on at usually 5-6 P.M. Pacific Time. Perhaps around 2 hours a school day and 4-5 on a weekend.
Why do you think we should pick you over a different person?: I'm mature, active, hard-working, and I'm loyal. I'm respectful and I will put 100% in all that I do, little or not.
Skype name if you have one? ungid_teh_dolphin
Have you ever seen the show Log Horizon? I have... And I loved it.
Any other info you think we should know? Well, not really. I do like anime though. Considering the fact I'm applying for this server, it's pretty obvious.

Thanks for reading my application and I do hope I'm able to help the server grow bigger everyday.
05/10/2016 5:15 pm
Elementdragon0
Still looking for builders
04/27/2016 5:39 pm
Elementdragon0
We are in need of more builders so we can get the server out very soon. We are getting a lot of interest in the server because it will be something brand new and we are creating a mmorpg in minecraft. Their will be much more content and everything but we need builders to get the whole map covered in buildings. Please help us out if you are a builder and apply for this amazing server and I know you will not regret it.
04/17/2016 6:37 pm
Elementdragon0
Still looking for builders mostly.
04/13/2016 4:44 pm
Elementdragon0
bump
04/12/2016 4:50 pm
Elementdragon0
Bump
04/10/2016 7:39 pm
Elementdragon0
Accepted
04/09/2016 10:49 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Orphis
IGN: 0uroboros
Name: Lee
What position are you applying for? I am would love to apply for builder for your sever
How long have you been building? I have been building since 1 year ago when I build for a tekkit modded server
How often can you get on and help out? I can usually get on around 2 to 3 hours a day unless of school work or something else that pops up
Skype name if you have one? my Skype name is Orphis or panda.man87 (don't mind the name I made it when i was 11)
Have you ever seen the show Log Horizon? Yes I have
Any other info you think we should know? Since my name is Lee I am not asian
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome