New Pixelmon Server - Recruiting Server Manager

SlimonSays's Avatar SlimonSays4/30/17 10:57 am
1 emeralds 173 2
5/1/2017 7:26 pm
SlimonSays's Avatar SlimonSays
Greetings! My name is Simon. I am a Sponge Plugin Developer that is quite integrated with the Pixelmon community, and I'm looking to start up a Pixelmon server. As a soon-to-graduate senior, I don't have the time to reliably handle all of the day-to-day requirements for managing a server. I'm looking for someone who's older, mature, creative, and experienced to oversee the operations of the server such as the staff team, bugs/issues, player disputes, etc.

My offer is this: I will provide a server, custom coded plugins, and guidance along the way. In return, you will be in charge of managing staff, updating plugins, and creating new features for our players. Any and all profits will be recycled back into the server through advertising, web hosting, or paying for the server itself. While you will be free to run the server as you wish, I will be watching over you throughout the process and everything must be EULA compliant.

If you are interested in this partnership, please send me your Discord name and number below or via PM in addition to a brief statement as to why I should consider you. I'll be asking questions and working through the application process on Discord, so having a discord is required in addition to a working mic. If you are not accepted for the position, you will be likely be offered a staff role on the server at the discretion of the person selected.

If you have any questions regarding the details of the partnership or its legitimacy, please send me a message and I will respond shortly.

Simon
SlimonSays
Level 1 : New Miner