-=-Blue Prison NEED STAFF/BUILDERS-=-

derpsa's Avatar derpsa11/13/15 5:21 pm
2/18/2016 6:46 pm
piglord's Avatar piglord
In the past I've owned servers but none of which were prison servers! We need all the staff we can get because we expect a lot of players! I know I'm new at this but I assure you I know what I am doing. We need a lot of staff! Slots are limited! Apply now! we need a lot of builders! WE ARE TURNING INTO A NETWORK!

What Each Position Does:

Admin: Your job is quite advanced, you are here to make sure the staff are doing the right thing at the right time such as doing their duties. You also have to make sure no members abuse any bugs as well as moderation. On top of all these tasks you must also read applications and help keep the beggars calm (ill explain what I mean via skype)

Moderator: Your Job is to of course moderate the server and chat. Make sure no players abuse bugs! And report bugs to me or a co owner.

SPOTS OPEN:
[2/3] Admin
[4/6] Moderator
[20/20] Builders

APPLICATION FORMATS:
KEEP THE -=- Position -=- OR YOU WILL BE DENIED!!!!

Admin:
Click to reveal
-=- Admin -=-
IGN:
AGE(Will not be judged on this please don't lie! lying = deny):
TIMEZONE:
TIMES YOU CAN BE ON:
Why pick you?:

Moderator:
Click to reveal
-=- mod -=-
IGN:
TIMEZONE:
TIMES YOU CAN BE ON:
Why pick you?:

Builder:
Click to reveal
-=-builder -=-
IGN:
TIMEZONE:
TIMES YOU CAN BE ON:

*if accepted you will be pmed on skype!*
derpsa
Level 8 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/18/2016 6:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
piglord
-=- Admin -=-
IGN: My official Minecraft username is Pigl0rd

Timezone: My timezone is EST

What times are you most active?:

Sunday- 9:00am-2:00pm 4:00pm-11:0pm
Monday- 4:00pm-9:00pm
Tuesday- 4:30pm- 10:00pm
Wednesday- 3:00pm-9:00pm
Thursday: 3:00pm-9:00pm
Friday- 2:30pm-11:00pm
Saturday- 7:00am-11:00pm/ 2:00pm-11:30pm

This may change due to family activities.

Why do you want to become a moderator/Admin: I want to help out on the server. I've seen hundreds of rule-breakers on your server and I want to stop those spammers, hackers, cheaters, griefers, and forum-flamers. The only thing that those rule-breakers are doing are ruining our everyday lives on your server. We all know that no body likes a rule-breaker.

Previous experiences as a moderator: I have owned 2 servers myself and been staff on many others.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing Minecraft for about three and a half years.

Why we should choose you: I have seen a lot of rule-breakers. I want to get rid of every single one of them. As I said, no one likes a rule-breaker.

Anything else you want to add: No, not really. I wouldn't want to ruin my chances of being
accepted.
02/18/2016 5:17 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
33E
IGN: gB_RaVeN
AGE(Will not be judged on this please don't lie! lying = deny): 16
PREVIOUS WORK: i will send pictures on skype i promise you'll like it
TIMEZONE: -5:00
TIMES YOU CAN BE ON: 3-5 hours
02/18/2016 4:45 pm
JDGAMING94
-=- Admin -=-
IGN: JDGAMING94
AGE(Will not be judged on this please don't lie! lying = deny): 22
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: I am currently CO-Admin on a friends server I have a fair bit of experience for minecraft and prison servers as I am always playing on them I would love to join and have fun but also take it seriously
TIMEZONE: London UK
TIMES YOU CAN BE ON: Anytime really as I am a youtuber so I am always on my computer
Why pick you?: Because I have been playing minecraft a bit now started last near never been off it hardly always on it all day everyday I am really dedicated to what I do with minecraft my best servers I always play on is prisons I love it helps me learn new skills I am also very respectful and polite I don't beg I will do what ever the role is if I am accepted if not I will fully understand I do take minecraft very seriously but at the same time I do enjoy it and have fun as well so I hope this helps and I am looking forward to your response
- jordon
12/06/2015 10:42 pm
Sethiplier
-=- Admin -=-
IGN:Sethiplier
AGE(Will not be judged on this please don't lie! lying = deny):12
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:I am currently a developer for a french server
TIMEZONE:PST
TIMES YOU CAN BE ON:most times
Why pick you?: I can help the server alot by making it popular and becoming staff, also to prevent hacking, racisim, criticism, and/or disrespect, I would love to join the staff as a admin but if not and Developer is open then i would LOVE to be developer, I will love to help the server alot.
12/06/2015 10:29 pm
tbowyer101
-=- mod -=-
IGN: bobdaddyiscool
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: i once co-owned a server. but ive been playing minecraft for around 5 years now. in those years ive done a lot of building and helping also missing out with plugins and ive learned a lot.
TIMEZONE: EST
TIMES YOU CAN BE ON: im homeschooling so anytime. you or the server needed me.
Why pick you?: i enjoy minecraft i like to be a part of a team and to get things done. ive have few years in minecraft server experience so i think i know serverrs and what i should be doing pretty well. i have so much time and when i start something i like to get it done the best and fastest way that i can.
12/06/2015 10:20 pm
Sethiplier
-=- Admin -=-
IGN:Sethiplier
AGE(Will not be judged on this please don't lie! lying = deny):13
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:Developer, Good
TIMEZONE:PST
TIMES YOU CAN BE ON:Most times
Why pick you?:Because i can help the server alot, I can prevent horrible things like hacking, criticism, and/or racisim
12/06/2015 10:14 pm
tbowyer101
-=- Admin -=-
IGN: bobdaddyiscool
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: ive co-owned a minecraft server. ive been playing minecraft for 5 years now doing a lot of building and server helping and playing around with plugins
TIMEZONE: EASTERN
TIMES YOU CAN BE ON: anytime im homeschool so whenever you needed me.
Why pick you?: i have a lot of time on my hands. i love to help and play minecraft i would say u do well with dealing with problems and also fast and good at building.
11/25/2015 11:01 am
derpsa
I read all the applications - all of them not responded to yet are denied!
11/25/2015 10:12 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
alshamsiuae
-=- Admin -=-

IGN:Alshamsiuae

AGE(Will not be judged on this please don't lie! lying = deny):14

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: I have been on my friends server. I have also been on many other servers which have failed because either the owner didn't know how to run a server or the staff would fight and the owner wouldn't do anything and I would try but without the owners help I couldn't do it and they crashed. Although over my time of be a staff member I have learned some valuables things about servers a bit by a bit and I have now taken that lesson with me.

TIMEZONE:GMT

TIMES YOU CAN BE ON:Everyday 1~5 hours

Why pick you?:
I want to help out your server to the best of my abilities. I also know teamwork is important and I believe that this is a very important part in a servers staff. Which is why I want to become Admin so I can help people work together and keep the server together. I have seen many times servers failing because of the staff not working together and I don't want this to happen to this server. I also know hot to edit plugins, make groups, add perms, ban, kick, banip, mute. Although the only thing I don't know how to do yet is make plugins but I can do pretty much anything else. If staff where fighting I would ask what the problem is and why. If I can't work it out then I would notify you. If a staff and player were fighting or the staff was abusing the player then I would come in ask for each side of the fight then if the staff was abusing I would let you know what has happened or if the player was I would give him a warning and let him know if he did it again he would either get muted or banned or tempbanned for a certain amount of time. If I find that staff are always fighting i will contact you and explain the situation and what is happening. If anyone is hacking I will ban them. If anyone is constantly cussing I will give them a warning and if they still do I will mute them. I also have seen by even just how much time you have spent writing the description that you put a lot of time and effort even into the little things and I want to be on a team that can work together and that we can put effort into the small things. Also I help out people coming onto the server as much as I can without giving them items more like teaching them the mechanics of the server. I love helping people out and getting them on the server and also I take suggestions from people as well and if the suggestion is big I'll let you know and let you decide whether or not we will do it. And I know how to edit plugins, add groups, change perms, ban, banip, tempban, kick, or mute. I also really believe in teamwork and I try to get people to work together to the best of my ability. I am learning to do graphics designs, animations and coding. I am friendly most of the time but I get serious when I need to like when someone is fighting.

11/25/2015 11:00 am
derpsa
accepted - contacting you via skype now! Expect a skype request from me
11/25/2015 10:04 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
AlexDynamic
-=- mod -=-
IGN: Fiims

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:From my past experiences as staff, the best way in improving staff team is all of them getting involved. Everyone contributing in something can help the community which will start to get things done. Then identify ways you would like to help for instance, helping new players, asking others if you would like to help etc. Also, set some reachable goals. to accomplish a goal in improvement, you're going to need an action plan. I would write up a plan that details everything I would need to accomplish that given goal by observing player's skill sets. Putting effort into the plan takes time to create a change. Being passionate in showing others impossible goals will inspire them. It's not going to be easy to make things better, but every bit of effort you put into your server will make a difference.

TIMEZONE: CST

TIMES YOU CAN BE ON: 3 -5 hours

Why pick you?: I'm a driven person who works hard to attain my goals. The ability to overcome obstacles and follow things through to completion has always been a strong point of mine, which is why I've managed to thrive in such a competitive areas. However, I am aware that as a professional in my delegation skills could be improved. I would welcome training in conflict management as well as any other opportunities to develop in this area. So please take the time in deciding on approving this application. I will do my best in all areas to earn the staff & community's trust. Thank You.
11/25/2015 9:39 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
darween
What are you applying for? Admin.

ign: ElementalSauce

What is your Full Name? Darien, I will tell you my last name if I get accepted.

What is your email? darien.plant@gmail.com

Skype username? darien.schroeder (Canada)

Age? 14

Roughly how many hours can you dedicate? I can dedicate 2-3 hours on weekdays every day and 4-5 hours every day on weekends.

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Why do you want to become a admin? I believe your server has potential and I want to help out your server to the best of my abilities. I also know teamwork is important and I believe that this is a very important part in a servers staff. Which is why I want to become Admin so I can help people work together and keep the server together. I have seen many times servers failing because of the staff not working together and I don't want this to happen to this server. I also know hot to edit plugins, make groups, add perms, ban, kick, banip, mute. Although the only thing I don't know how to do yet is make plugins but I can do pretty much anything else. If staff where fighting I would ask what the problem is and why. If I can't work it out then I would notify you. If a staff and player were fighting or the staff was abusing the player then I would come in ask for each side of the fight then if the staff was abusing I would let you know what has happened or if the player was I would give him a warning and let him know if he did it again he would either get muted or banned or tempbanned for a certain amount of time. If I find that staff are always fighting i will contact you and explain the situation and what is happening. If anyone is hacking I will ban them. If anyone is constantly cussing I will give them a warning and if they still do I will mute them. I also have seen by even just how much time you have spent writing the description that you put a lot of time and effort even into the little things and I want to be on a team that can work together and that we can put effort into the small things. Also I help out people coming onto the server as much as I can without giving them items more like teaching them the mechanics of the server. I love helping people out and getting them on the server and also I take suggestions from people as well and if the suggestion is big I'll let you know and let you decide whether or not we will do it.

What is your Time Zone? Mountain Time

Have you had any ban on another server before if so, please tell us about it? No

Do you have previous experience being a admin, if so, where? Yes, I have been on my friends server. I have also been on many other servers which have failed because either the owner didn't know how to run a server or the staff would fight and the owner wouldn't do anything and I would try but without the owners help I couldn't do it and they crashed. Although over my time of be a staff member I have learned some valuables things about servers a bit by a bit and I have now taken that lesson with me.

Tell us about yourself and anything else? I know how to edit plugins, add groups, change perms, ban, banip, tempban, kick, or mute. I also really believe in teamwork and I try to get people to work together to the best of my ability. I am learning to do graphics designs, animations and coding. I am friendly most of the time but I get serious when I need to like when someone is fighting.

Thank you for your time and considering my application.
11/25/2015 9:22 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
SoulSucker5000
IGN: Creature420

AGE(Will not be judged on this please don't lie! lying = deny):16

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on GhostCraft, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Admin on RaidCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)

TIMEZONE: Eastern (Us & Canada)

TIMES YOU CAN BE ON: Monday-Thursday 4:30PM - 6:30PM Friday - Sunday 11:00AM-4:00 PM

Why pick you?: I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

(I Hope you dont mind but i added a few things down below)

Why do you want to be staff?

I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today.

Any additional info?
I live in a small town in North Carolina, USA. I have been playing since late alpha and have been going multiplayer servers in early-mid beta.
11/25/2015 8:47 am
MorgsR3
Moderator or Admin application
IGN: MorgsR3
AGE(Will not be judged on this please don't lie! lying = deny): 14 years of age
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: have been staff on over 7 servers, these were servers I managed and co-owned. But the owners stopped paying for these servers. I have had a lot of experience with running various minecraft servers, I have co-owned three small servers, and am Co-Owning a network right now, so I can help others when it is needed. I am very familiar with the three main permission plugins. PermissionsEx, GroupManager and zPermissions. I currently have a very good knowledge of over 58 plugins, these include: Factions, EzRanksLite, PlotMe, essentials, USkyblock, PlotsSquared and many others. I know how to use MultiCraft very well and I know how to use all the major donation plugins as I have setup about seven buycrafts, three enjins and 1 MCMarket.
TIMEZONE: GMT, UK
TIMES YOU CAN BE ON: WeekDays: 15:00-23:30, WeekEnds: 11:00-23:45
Why pick you?:I would like to be part of your server because I love prison! One of the first servers I joined after I bought minecraft in 2013 was a prison server, called PrisonAnarchy. This server turned into OPAnarchy. I enjoy making others happy and always try to provide the best service that I can. I love the simple concept of prison, I love the mining and ranking up so much that it is a bit obsessive. I always play so I can be the best and most op player on the server. I am mature but can take a joke.
Since I have had played on so many prison server, I know most of the commands for the plugins that you may have. I also am very experienced with hacked clients, so I know when a player is hacking. I am always fair to all players, as I do not have favorite players or have personal attitudes to any other players/staff. I remember the rules and guidelines and try as hard as I can to stick within those guidelines. I am very patient and I love to help people and I love to make other people happy, even people I have never met. I will always try my hardest to provide the highest level of satisfaction.
11/15/2015 4:25 pm
nicky5862
Moderator:

IGN: nicky5862

AGE(Will not be judged on this please don't lie! lying = deny): 14 years of age!

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: I have been a owner on my own server, I shut it down, also not in Minecraft, I run a online radio station, so I do have patients and try to work with everybody! I do not have a ton of Minecraft server experience, but believe I am very good with people and helping people!

TIMEZONE: Mountain Time (U.S)

TIMES YOU CAN BE ON: On the weekdays, I can be on 1 to 3 hours, on the weekends, 5 to 6 hours!

Why pick you?: I feel you should pick me because I am patient with everyone, I will look at peoples things if they want me too, I want everyone to enjoy their time on the server. I also will play as normal, or just stay around spawn, I am usually on Skype and available. I have played Minecraft since 2013. I will help with plugins, and other things if you need me too. I will advertise when I can! I would love to part of the server community!
11/25/2015 10:53 am
derpsa
denied
11/14/2015 1:22 am
YoungJesus301
-=- Admin -=-
IGN: YoungJesus301
AGE(Will not be judged on this please don't lie! lying = deny): 14 next year. ik im young
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: I am a co owner on a server that my friend and I are working on. Builder for 2 servers.
TIMEZONE: UTC
TIMES YOU CAN BE ON: Time in Australia is different than US but I can be on everyday for about 5 hrs. or in my time from like 2 to 11 pm in australia.
Why pick you?: You should pick me because i am determined to do my work on the server and try to make our server big as possible. I have a great feeling that we, the server can make it to the top on minecraft servers! I have other friends that loves prison servers and maybe they can help too. I can help build also and I have been builder on other servers. I think its because I am dedicated to work on this server as long as i can and i will help the server grow! Please let me be admin.

Thank you, Daniel Bozanich
11/14/2015 1:43 pm
derpsa
denied: lack of effort
11/14/2015 1:11 am
NotchYoAccount
-=- Admin -=-
IGN: NotchYoAccount

AGE(Will not be judged on this please don't lie! lying = deny): I am 19 years old.

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: Well I went from Mod to OP Admin on a server called Gizmo Prison. They are now called Gizmo Servers. I was with them for a little over a year. I helped them with a little bit of backend server stuff (plugins mostly). Which is where i learned how to do configs and how to setup servers. After I left that server, I went and helped a few friends setup their own servers for a few months. After that I took about a 6 month break from minecraft because I lost interest in playing the game. When I came back I decided I wanted to work for some bigger networks. So that is what I did. I worked on a Skyblock server of a decently big minecraft server (250+ players daily) for like 4 months. After that I decided I wanted to try helping a server from scratch. I got on board with a server that was in planning and was Coordinator ( pretty much we planned all the events and server gamemodes) for a server before I got promoted to Staff Manager. They never launched due to lack of funds unfortunately.

TIMES YOU CAN BE ON: Pretty much anytime I am awake.

Why pick you?: I have 3 years experience of being staff on minecraft servers. I have done everything from being a Helper to being a Owner of a server. I have spent countless hours doing plugin configs and have created a server completely by myself in about a week before. I am very experienced when it comes to server and staff management and know how to keep everyone on the same track to make a server succeed. I can help out with anything that you could possibly need me to do, other then building (seeing i am not the best builder out there).
11/14/2015 1:43 pm
derpsa
accepted: I pm'd you on skype!
11/14/2015 12:29 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
kdude321
Try making your responses more professional, you seem like your 12 dude, and the servers going to go no where with the lack of professionality
11/14/2015 12:25 am
Lordsparklz
Man46124 Is it possible I could send my app via skype?
11/13/2015 8:13 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
coopjc
-=- Admin -=-
IGN: coopjc
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: I have been an admin on many servers, I have a lot of experience including of building, moderating, and plugin commands. Moderating in detail would be that I like to chat with all players and like to help them, when they need help or have a question, I will answer right away, as helping players, makes my day!
TIMES YOU CAN BE ON: I can be on 4 times a week for about 2 and 1/2 hours each day.
Why pick you?: You should pick me because of my determination to the server, I won't stop doing my job as a staff member until the server is the best that it can be. I can tell my friends about the server because they like prison servers as do I. I can help build small structures like mine spawns if needed. Overall, I think my determination to the server is mostly why.

Thanks, - Cooper
11/14/2015 12:22 am
derpsa
denied: too short lack of effort + I highered my expectations! I want bigger apps!!!!!
11/13/2015 7:23 pm
kdude321
Just a word of advice, accepting young players as high level staff may not be the best of ideas, from both a logical and been there done that standpoint, do what you want but thats about the best advice i can give you from 3 years of hosting servers.
11/13/2015 7:38 pm
derpsa
Simply I only accept those who are mature. Not all young are mature so not all make it as staff!
11/13/2015 7:20 pm
kdude321
Okay, Good luck with the server then! And Good luck to any other applicants!
11/13/2015 7:11 pm
ChronicRogue135
-=- Admin -=-
IGN: _Wade_Wilson_
AGE(Will not be judged on this please don't lie! lying = deny): 12
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: I've been an owner on my faction server for a year and co-owner on my friends prison server for a year.
TIMES YOU CAN BE ON: Mondays-Thursday 4:00PM-10:00PM Sundays 4:00PM-10:00PM Fridays-Saturdays 4:00PM-1:00AM
Why pick you?: I think I should be chosen as a staff member be I am dedicated. I always love to help people. I can make lots of suggestions for new plugins too. If you ever need help with building something I'm here for you. I know most of the commands which will also come in handy if I'm in a tight situation. I always make sure I'm listening to suggestions other staff members give me.

P.S. If I can't get admin I'd like to shoot for moderator. Also just because I'm 12 does not mean I can't be mature!
11/13/2015 7:22 pm
derpsa
Accepted: The group wants you as our newest mod!
11/13/2015 6:27 pm
kdude321
-=- Admin -=-
IGN: kdude54321
AGE(Will not be judged on this please don't lie! lying = deny): 18
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: Ive owned 3 servers, all of which where semi successful. Also was a Server manager on another server for 6 months while the owner was busy. Been mod on a few other servers too, along with a few admin spots.
TIMEZONE: EASTERN
TIMES YOU CAN BE ON: Most nights after 3PM EST (I do have a job so some nights i cant, but most i can)
Why pick you?: Experienced, i am probably one of the most experienced applicants youll receive, running my own servers (Building one currently) has taught me the need for patience, and how to make both sides happy. Either way, id like the IP so i can play if i dont get a spot.
11/13/2015 7:16 pm
derpsa
denied: our current staff did not like your application!
11/13/2015 5:47 pm
derpsa
Blair_OG[BlairSMP]-=- Admin -=-
IGN: Blair_OG
AGE(Will not be judged on this please don't lie! lying = deny): Almost 14.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: I have owned 4 servers. And i know how to handle a staff position.
TIMEZONE:Just moved to a different state, idk the timezone name yet.
TIMES YOU CAN BE ON: All day after school
Why pick you?: I have been playing minecraft since i was 10 Years young, And i have owned 4 servers all averaging about 10 people active at once(at least 8 people always on) And i have had plenty of staff positions (all people who shut their server down though) . I've never had staff on a prison server though, And i would like to try it out on yours! Thank you for taking your time to read this,

~BlairOG

Short: But we have accepted you!
11/13/2015 5:26 pm
Blair_OG[BlairSMP]
-=- Admin -=-
IGN: Blair_OG
AGE(Will not be judged on this please don't lie! lying = deny): Almost 14.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: I have owned 4 servers. And i know how to handle a staff position.
TIMEZONE:Just moved to a different state, idk the timezone name yet.
TIMES YOU CAN BE ON: All day after school
Why pick you?: I have been playing minecraft since i was 10 Years young, And i have owned 4 servers all averaging about 10 people active at once(at least 8 people always on) And i have had plenty of staff positions (all people who shut their server down though) . I've never had staff on a prison server though, And i would like to try it out on yours! Thank you for taking your time to read this,

~BlairOG
11/13/2015 5:24 pm
anonpmc1928978
[deleted]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome