{}New Prison Server, Small staff, big plans!{}

oriking9's Avatar oriking99/9/14 1:51 pm
9/17/2014 5:22 pm
APieGuy's Avatar APieGuy
Hello, my name is Ori.
I absolutely love prison servers, but never seem to find a good one!
Well the only solution that I could think of, is starting my own.
I have run a server in my past, and know how to run one and how to be an owner,
I know how to code plugins, and make websites.
But that doesnt mean I wont need help!
I have decided, that in order to run a good server, I need everything to be organized and planned in advance,
there for, the server will stay white listed untill it is perfect, and then, and only then, it will be revealed for the
rest of you guys!
My server is going to be a Prison server (For the beginning, will add more once its more popular) and will have
everything you could want in a prison server!
Now, I am looking for staff, here is exactly what I will need:
(All staff needs to be very active and mature, I will not hesitate even a bit to demote)
Builders:
I will need between 1-10 builders, I will need to see proof of previous work. Builders will get in game ranks, percs, and depands on how good they are,
they might get paid in usd.

Admins:
I will need about 2-3 admins, the admins will get in game ranks, percs, and no payments, seeing their work isnt THAT hard.
They will need to pass a skype interview, and show how serious they are.

Mods:
I will need again, about 2-3 mods, same thing as admins but with a bit less responsibility.

Developers:
I will need 2 developers, and 1 website developer. I will need proof of previous work, and same as builders, might get paid,
Monthly or per plugin.

Please apply how ever you see fit (Lack of info will really hurt your chances)
Thank you for reading, and if you need any more info about me or the server, please contact me via skype.
My skype is ori536.
oriking9
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/17/2014 5:22 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
APieGuy
Sorry my app's a it long!

IGN: GloriousStalin

MC Expirience: Playing minecraft since it came out (Alpha .30 lol)

Server Experience: Owned a good sum of servers, was admin/mod on many when I was younger.

Plugins experience: Although I code in C++ (not java, which minecraft is run on) The script basics are still there, so I can read throughout plugin scripts to help you understand them better. n top of that I can also tweak plugins to exactly your liking. Last, I have pretty much memorized all basic plugin commands, and know them like the back of my hand.

On a scale of 1/10 how well do you work with people: 9/10

Reason for applying: I'd love to help your server in any way to see it blossom. I need something to do whilst I have no class, and this seems like a lot of fun.

I can be on for around 6 hours a day give or take (EST)

Apply for: Co-Owner

Why you are the best applicant:
I would like to first introduce myself. My name Is Mason Arain. I am currently studying at Princeton University for CS50 (Computer Coding), and a minor Marketing and Macro-Economics. Some hobbies I enjoy are playing video games, playing lacrosse, and hanging out with my friends and girlfriend. I would like to apply for Co-Owner on your prison server (Duh Lol). Now, you are probably wondering, "Why should I pick this guy?" Well, let me start by saying I can ensure a fair and fun time for your players. I can, because I am old and rather mature, and can keep all the players and other staff in check. I can do that all while cracking jokes and having an over all fun time with everyone. Next, I go to school for computers so should any unfortunate problem arise, I can help fix it. This includes developing a website for your server or coding a plugin. Furthermore, I'm available quite often to do your bidding! Then, with my "Mad Marketing Skillz" I can promote your servers in ways that would cost a lot of money if you paid someone. To continue that, I also have a YouTube channel with 35,000+ views and quite a few hundred subscribers, so I can get a few people to join this server willing to donate. Overall, I hoped you enjoyed my app, and I ensure I can help your server!
Thanks,
Mason

Sorry again for long application!
09/16/2014 4:14 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Princess
FayeleeDarkclaw
In-Game name: FayeleeDarkclaw

Name:Sarah

Maturity(1-10) Explain:10 since Im older I'm very maturity but at the same time I'm funny and fun to be with

Can you work with teamspeak and do you have it?: Yes

Are you able to donate a little bit of money?: not working right now onice I get some money I can

What position are you applying for?: Administrator,

Why do you think you deserve this position?: I've run several servers myself (curently working on raising money to start my server. I'm mature and since I'm not working I can be on all the time. I'm also a good builder and what whats best for the server.

Your schedule: Not working so any time

What are the best times to contact you?: Afternoon

Why do you want to be staff on this server?: Looking to be staff on a good server. I have run my own server and i'm a pretty good builder. I'm mature and trustworthy.

Minecraft experience: I know most of the plugins and worldedit and what I dont know I can learn fast.

Staff Experience: run several servers (which are no longer active) including my own.
09/12/2014 7:51 am
oriking9
I tried to add you on skype, but I found more then one!
Please add me so we could discuss.
My skype: ori536
09/12/2014 2:14 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Dragon
SilverSaint
I would like to apply for either Mod or Admin. 1 Question if I do get Mod, is it possible to be later "upgraded" to Admin?

In Game Name: Silver_Espio

Why do you want to be staff? I would love to be staff because I personally enjoy watching servers flourish. As you have said above, (It will start small, then grow) this is the thing that brings some sort of excitement to me, I really like making sure that a server grow. I've also joined plenty of Prison server where the staff members act like pure scumbags and never really have fun with players, I want to be the opposite. I'm a nice guy that loves to have fun with players, but when it does come to someone breaking the rules I will make sure that I come down like a ton of bricks, making sure that they get what should come to them.

How do you think you can help the server out? Like I have said above I really enjoy helping servers grow, but I make sure that everyone is in order, even though that I'm not applying for Builder, I still love to do small builds in my plot!

Time Zone: +10 (Sydney, Australia)

If you do have any other questions please feel free to ask me on Skype or just on the forum!

~Silver_Espio
09/11/2014 5:21 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Princess
FayeleeDarkclaw
I've been admin on several severs I would be love to be admin for your sever I too love prison servers as well
Im 32 year old I have skype and teamspeak.
09/12/2014 1:16 am
oriking9
Lack of info.
Denied
09/11/2014 4:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
hbindon
Position Applying For:builder
Name:Hayley
Previous Experience: I have been Co-Owner on 2 servers, i have been head admin on 2 , I have been admin on 5, and I have been mod on 5 servers!

What Skills You Bring:What skill set would you bring to the server staff team*? The skill set I will bring is mostly Honesty and patience. whatever I see I will report to head mod or deal with it myself. I will not use lies to cover up the mistake that I have done or someone else has done just to save mine/his/her's job. I can be patient with all of the other staff members so if one moderator doesn't know a command that I do know I will go over it with him/her until they understand it no-matter how long it takes same as players on the server. Because I think the most valuable skills are Honesty and Patience.And also im a Good builder but that would have to be agreed from your eyes.

Why We Should Choose You:I am a reliable, trustworthy, and honest mincrafter. I have never been banned from any servers, I have experience in minecraft, and will use it to help out with the growth and development of the server! I am also a good leader and a team player, so I can work well with fellow mods/builders/admins, and even regular players. I will enforce rules and help stuck players.

Top Three Builds You Have Made (Links, please):Will send via skype
Can You Advertise (How?):I would post via pmc and skype as i do have alot of mc friends on skype
Answer in a Short Paragraph:
If you saw someone breaking the rules of the server, spamming or griefing for example, what would your response be? Please outline what you would say and do. What if they continued to do it?

My punishments work in order like this:
griefing once=warning
griefing twice=temp ban(24h)
griefing three times=permanent ban.
breaking serious rules once=temp ban(48h)
breaking serious rules twice=permanent ban.
hacking once=permanent ban
oriking9
This is of course a copied application.
Denied
09/11/2014 4:02 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Maxwell82
think i can apply
09/10/2014 9:13 pm
Cole Bunzez
Hello I would like to apply for the admin Rank
oriking9
Then apply
09/09/2014 10:34 pm
oriking9
No.
09/09/2014 5:35 pm
G_T_M_H_ Does MC
Hey, is the skype interview using video?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome