New Roleplay Server

TheChillihead's Avatar TheChillihead3/28/15 10:37 pm
1 emeralds 312 5
3/29/2015 1:11 am
purplebelt1's Avatar purplebelt1
Hey guys! I have always wanted to put together a roleplay server. What I mean by roleplay is that you take the role of a character and act them out with other people with the backdrop of lore. This is not just a towny/faction server.

I have been staff of a few roleplay servers and always wanted to start my own server with rich game play and lore. I am thinking of a fantasy style with a house system like in Game of Thrones.

I am wanting to build a team to help make this server possible because I do not have the skills to do everything needed for a successful server.

If you are interested in this message me back on here or you can message me on Kik @ FreshPrinceOfSwag

Let me know what your expertise or enjoyment is in, your age, and any ideas keeping with the theme I have discussed!

Peace Be Unto You Brothers
Lord Eldon
TheChillihead
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/29/2015 1:11 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
purplebelt1
i am 13 years old and have multiple experiences being a admin and mod. I love role playing servers and fell as if i might be able to help with ideas. I do not stop once i start something and I am on minecraft more then any other game. I have experince with plugins. i also fell like there the few roleplaying servers out there are mostley non kid friendly and i would love to help make a kid friendley one. please msg me back if you need anything or would like to chat. or you can find me on skype (im purplebelt1)

thank you for takeing the time to look over.
03/29/2015 12:09 am
Level 36 : Artisan Nerd
KestrelGirl
I may be able to help you with lore ideas... I love coming up with a good story, and I'm a member of A'therys Ascended, a server that might give you some inspiration. Also, I'm on a couple build teams, at least one of which might want to help out with that phase of planning.
I can PM you my Skype, if you use that (I don't even have a phone, so no Kik).
03/29/2015 12:08 am
TheChillihead
Ehhh idk about an age limit. What is your age? And no you don't need skype
03/29/2015 12:01 am
Level 29 : Expert Artist
nikh
What's the age limit? Do we need skype to apply?
03/28/2015 10:45 pm
TheChillihead
Anyone who helps me through the entire building of the server will be lord of their own house if they desire. I have a lot of ideas to discuss. So pm me, reply, or kik me! Let's do this!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome