NEW SERVER! BUILDERS NEEDED!

VikProdigy's Avatar VikProdigy7/29/16 4:20 pm
8/18/2016 4:25 pm
WhiteFang Wolf's Avatar WhiteFang Wolf
Hello! I am looking for builders and eventually will be looking for staff! There are requirements! Join the server and hang out for a bit and ask questions!

SERVER IP: ProSurvival.serv.nu
VikProdigy
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/18/2016 4:25 pm
Level 23 : Expert Mountaineer
WhiteFang Wolf
I could build for your server. I've had experience in the past building several things for several servers. I am best at landscaping, but also good at building random mobs, decent with redstone and can dedicate much of my time here. I don't have skype either.
08/17/2016 6:07 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Bigbadada
wow lol a message inside a message inside a message damn my brain is almosed as fucked as that cat at the bottom of ur mesaages gizmo
08/01/2016 10:34 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
apojfaoif
Gizmo I never cussed or griefed, and now I wonder why you go anywhere near that scumbag. You're the one who removed all the water from the entire swamp and cussed at me, so don't act like I deserved it and you didn't.
08/02/2016 9:03 am
Level 38 : Artisan Sus
GizmoTheSloth
I never did that lol and you griefed spawn and cussed us out, stop lying
08/02/2016 1:08 pm
apojfaoif
Come on Gizmo, you know you did grief the whole swamp, you also know that I broke 4 blocks that I placed there in beginning and replaced them in a matter of seconds. You seem like a nice guy, so why defend a scumbag like VikProdigy?
08/02/2016 10:17 pm
GizmoTheSloth
I'm so done with you. He isn't even a bad guy so stfu
08/01/2016 4:50 pm
apojfaoif
DON'T JOIN THIS SERVER. I DID 60% OF THE BUILDS WHILE HE WAS NICE. THEN HE STRIPPED ME OF MY RANK AND SET ME PERMANENTLY TO SURVIVAL! He lied, said I was immature after he made comments about pooping and farting, lied, and treated me like a piece of trash. He gave me no credit for my builds, and now I can't screenshot the builds I spent hours on. One moment he says I am amazing at building and tells the truth, the next moment he says I'm not any good and that I'm immature. Now he's banned me for a week just because he seems to have no soul. DO NOT JOIN HIS SERVER. HE WILL ACT NICE AND THEN STAB YOU IN THE BACK!
08/01/2016 5:57 pm
GizmoTheSloth
He only banned you because you griefed and cussed out the staff... you deserve the ban tbh.
08/01/2016 1:58 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Fox
splodgey99
*WARNING*
Do not work with this guy.
I offer to help even after he has seen my builds, doesnt listen to any of my suggestion, no decent leadership and then bans me.
07/30/2016 7:25 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Crafter
UltroGames
I have read this and have played your server for about half and hour and I think that if enough effort and work your server will be great!

I have four things I can do to help you!
1. As long as you provide the domain I can make a simple website for your server!
2. I can help build spawns and working shops!
3. I can support your server!
4. I can be a mod and help prevent hackers on your server!

Please reply asap!
07/30/2016 6:44 am
Level 1 : New Network
NogardBuilds
Hi, my name is Richard and I am head of advertising and customer support for Nogard Builds.

I have viewed that you are in need of a build team, and I have replied accordingly.

Nogard Builds is able to deliver large builds quickly, with our network of builders available to build at a moments notice (within GMT/BST) for very low prices compared to other large minecraft build teams.

For a quote, contact me or the head of Nogard Builds at a contact method below.

Feel free to have a look at our website for our portfolio: Temp Domain: http://nogardbuilds.weebly.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you wish to contact us we are likely to be available at one of our contact methods.

Customer support via Skype (request a build): NogardBuilds
Contact out builders directly (get updates on your build) : http://join.skype.com/jcQ1pdhEnpD8
Our minecraft account IGN: NogardBuilds
07/30/2016 7:36 am
GizmoTheSloth
Seems like a scam :/
07/29/2016 7:18 pm
GizmoTheSloth
I really hope the server get's better. You're a very friendly person and I think if you do the right things on the server and make the right choices than you can make it a very good server! :3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome