New server desperately in need of staff!!!

BlueSolstice's Avatar BlueSolstice5/24/17 6:01 pm
6/1/2017 12:19 pm
BlueSolstice's Avatar BlueSolstice
Hello! My name is Lindsey and our team of 3 is working on an upcoming, 1.11.2 survival server! We are a small team of three as of yet, but we are hard-working and dedicated to providing a satisfying Minecraft experience for both new and experienced players. We are currently looking to add a couple more people to our team of staff. Below you will find an application for general staff. Please take your time when filling out the application, as your chances of being accepted will be increased. Those who are accepted will either receive a Skype request or a private message via the Minecraft Forums. Thank you all for applying!

General Staff Application:

Click to reveal
Name:
IGN:
Skype/Discord:
What position would you like to be considered for(Mod, Admin, Builder, etc.)?:
How active can you be?
Do you have any experience?
Are you familiar with basic staff commands?:
What is your reason for applying?:
BlueSolstice
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/01/2017 12:19 pm
BlueSolstice
bump
05/30/2017 10:32 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
rainbowkappa
Name: Zachary
IGN: RainbowKappa789
Timezone: CDT (Central Daylight Time)
What position would you like to be considered for(Mod, Admin, Builder, etc.)?: Admin or Moderator.
How active can you be? : Since it's summer, I be able to get on for at least 6 hours a day. That would be a on the server. Skype or Discord would be on all day since I can take it with me on my phone.
Do you have any experience? : Yes, I used to run my own server but closed. I used to be a moderator of MineResort before it closed too.
Are you familiar with basic staff commands?: Yes, I know WorldGuard, WorldEdit, Essentials, and PermissionsEX Commands. I know other misc commands too.
What is your reason for applying?: I would like to see a project like this become something grand and I would like to dedicate my time into helping this server become that.
05/30/2017 9:41 pm
nyaws
Name: Calbee
IGN: nyaws
Timezone: CDT
Skype/Discord: dirthipster
What position would you like to be considered for(Mod, Admin, Builder, etc.)?: I'd be willing to take the positions Mod or Admin as I am not that experienced in building (which doesn't mean I'm necessarily bad at it, I'm just not as good as certain others are)
How active can you be? Depends. My sleep schedule is off but I'm usually on the computer for most of my time.
Do you have any experience? I've been a moderator on 3 servers, we all got along pretty well and they seemed to like talking to me and hanging out (which is a good thing, I guess? People like nice people!) I've also been admin on 2 servers, and I've been recognized by helping people out and usually getting both sides of a story before assuming things when it comes to arguments.
Are you familiar with basic staff commands?: Yes
05/30/2017 3:33 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Sir_Rysik
Name:
Jesse

IGN:
Sir_Rysik

Timezone:
US/EST

Skype/Discord:
Skype- PoisoningWolf
Discord- Sir_Rysik

What position would you like to be considered for(Mod, Admin, Builder, etc.)?:
I am fine with either position as I have experience in all of them.

How active can you be?:
Weekdays (Excluding Thursdays) from around 9 AM- 5 PM

Do you have any experience?:
-1 Year of being a server owner
-2 years of being an admin
-6+ years of minecraft and building

Are you familiar with basic staff commands?:
Yes

It's always fun to see something get built from the ground up and see it thrive. I would like to help out as much as possible in such an experience if possible.

Thank you for your consideration!
05/30/2017 2:10 pm
BlueSolstice
bump
05/28/2017 11:29 am
BlueSolstice
bump
05/27/2017 10:51 am
Level 1 : New Network
Wolfchop101
Name: Mike
IGN: _Mr_Evolution_
Timezone: Northeastern us
Skype/Discord: skype mak1098@hotmail.com
What position would you like to be considered for(Mod, Admin, Builder, etc.)?: Which ever postion you see I most qualify
How active can you be? basically 24/7 in various ways
Do you have any experience? owned 2 servers, been head admin and developer on multiple
Are you familiar with basic staff commands?: I am familiar with a lot of plugins so commands will be no issue
What is your reason for applying?: I feel as if I can help you and your team in multiple ways, with community, staff guidance, plugin knowledge, and supportive to ideas

Please contact me on skype if you have further questions
05/27/2017 10:24 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
TooBlock
Name: Tj
IGN: TooBlock
Timezone: AEST
Skype/Discord: TooBlock#4344 (tooblockgaming)
What position would you like to be considered for(Mod, Admin, Builder, etc.)?: Builder mod i really dont mind
How active can you be? depends on what is going down that week
Do you have any experience? builder on a server an old admin
Are you familiar with basic staff commands?: yes
What is your reason for applying?: i love to help out
05/27/2017 10:03 am
BlueSolstice
bump
05/24/2017 7:31 pm
Kang_Atomic
Name: Otis
IGN: Kang_Atomic
Timezone: PST
Discord: Kang_Atomic / #9064
What position would you like to be considered for?: Head-Admin / Co-Owner
How active can you be?: About 6 hours each day
Do you have any experience?: Yes, I was Co-Owner / Developer for Wintercraft. It was a good server, maybe 50 people daily it got shut down a few months ago for cost reasons
Are you familiar with basic staff commands?: Yes, i also develop
What is your reason for applying?: I want to see this server become something good.. Also i can create Custom texture packs
Thanks For Reading
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome