New server! Need staff and builders! Serious staff!

magerlum2's Avatar magerlum23/10/15 10:10 pm
11/28/2015 11:11 pm
Tomboy_kat's Avatar Tomboy_kat
Hello! My name is Mag. I'm looking for staff, and builders to start a faction server! I want my server to be as simple as posible. Plus I need mature/serious staff, but I don't want you to be to serious. I want to have fun and creative staff too! So please apply in the comments, and I will alter if you are my new staff/builder!

Positions:
NOTE: No matter how big the acceptance chance is. That only applys if you have a good application.

Co-Owner:
Positions left: Zero
Acceptance chance: 0/0
What you do: I need a Co-Owner to talk to me. You plan many things to help the server. When I'm not on. You manage the server, and all the staff. You are the highest part of staff (Not including owner). You will have every command. This is the most hardest position to apply for. If you break any rules. Or abuse any of you're commands. You will be demoted with no warning what so ever. I expect high of the Co-Owner. You are to also work with the Admin on staff.

Admin:
Acceptance chance: 0/0
What you do: You are to follow all of the rules, and commands of the Co-Owner and Owner. You are to manage the staff with the Co-Owner. If a staff or a user needs help. You will be there for them. You will have two choices when you have broken a rule or abuse. Choice one: You will be moved to moderator for 2 days, and you'll have two more warnings. Choice two: You will be given a warning then you'll have one warning left.

Moderator:
Acceptance chance: 9/10
What you do: You are to moderate the server. You are supossed to manage players, and help them. If they are breaking the rules you deal to them. You will listen to all staff other than apprintice. You have three warnings.

Apprentice:
Positions left: Six
Acceptance chance: 10/10
What you do: You are a moderator in training. You will soon be a moderator due on how you do. You basicly do what moderators do. You will have less warnings, because you are trying to become a higher rank. You have 2 warnings.

Builder:
Positions left: Five
Acceptance Chance: 8/10
What you do: You are a builder. You build things the server needs. The owner (Me) will tell you what we need. You need to be experianced. So make sure you're ready with pictures of you're build. If you abuse you're commands you will be demoted. If you break any rules; it will be handled like any other user. If you use fraud images in you're proof. You will not be accepted, and you won't be able to try again for any other ranks.

NOTE: I will email you if you were demoted or banned. I only email staff about that. You can post a counter-argument, but come prepared with evidence. Because if you fail a counter-argument you will eather be banned longer (If not perma ban) Or you will never be able to apply for staff again. JSYK

Now what you've all been waiting for...

The Application.
(Copy and paste the whole thing!)

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]IGN (In game name):[/b]

[b]Skype:[/b]

[b]What position are you applying for:[/b]

[b]Pictures of previous builds use imgur: (Only for builders)[/b]

[b]Have you been staff on other servers: (Only for staff)[/b]

[b]How mature are you: (1 - 10)[/b]

[b]How creative are you: (1 - 10)[/b]

[b]Tell me about you're self:[/b]

[b]Anything extra you want to tell me:[/b]

[b]Email[/b]

Thank you!
magerlum2
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/28/2015 11:11 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Skinner
Tomboy_kat
??
10/22/2015 2:40 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
merryexotica
Name: Wiktoria (pronounced as Victoria)

IGN (In game name): merryexotica

What position are you applying for: Apprentice

Pictures of previous builds use imgur: (Only for builders)

Have you been staff on other servers: (Only for staff) I've been a mod on 3 servers before. One was a skyblock server that my friend owned so I helped him out. One was a vanilla server which unfortunately got shut down because of a hacker, and the 3rd server was a creative server which I was only on for a few weeks because the owner shut the server down.

How mature are you: (1 - 10) About an 8, I'm mature when i have to be but I'm generally a fun person.

How creative are you: (1 - 10) 9.

Tell me about you're self: I've been playing minecraft for about 3 years now, and video games are one of my biggest passions. I want to do graphic design or video game design when I'm older. I'm looking to make new friends - especially in minecraft servers.

Anything extra you want to tell me: Thanks for letting me apply!

Email wlodarwiktoria@yahoo.co.uk
10/22/2015 1:28 pm
Tomboy_kat
Am I accepted or not? Sorry, but I get a little impatient... Then again, it's been years. Sorry, but can you please reply?
03/22/2015 6:09 pm
Tomboy_kat
[b]Name: I'm sorry, I can't tell you that

[b]Age: 13

[b]IGN (In game name): Tomboy_kat

[b]Skype: I have skype now! PM me if you accept for my skype

[b]What position are you applying for: Moderator or apprentice. If you need a manager I also do that.

[b]Pictures of previous builds use imgur: (Only for builders)[/b]

[b]Have you been staff on other servers: Yes I have, quite a few actually. I have also owned 2.

[b]How mature are you: (1 - 10) 9-10 it depend on how I'm feeing

[b]How creative are you: (1 - 10) 10! I've been told my greatest spot is creativity.

[b]Tell me about you're self: I love to draw and read. I also skateboard, snowboard, BMX, etc. I am a girl.

[b]Anything extra you want to tell me: not really, if there is something particular you want to ask, feel free.

[b]Email [url=mailto:mlivecch9211@bvsd.org]mlivecch9211@bvsd.org[/url] (through school, that's why)
03/22/2015 5:58 pm
jacobm1122
are you going to add the accepted people on skype?
03/21/2015 10:58 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
AwkwardGhosty
Name: Albert

IGN (In game name):AwkwardGhosty

What position are you applying for: Builder

Pictures of previous builds use imgur: (Only for builders) http://imgur.com/a/CNFYz

Have you been staff on other servers: (Only for staff)

How mature are you: (1 - 10) About an 8, I say 8 because I can be immature at some times.

How creative are you: (1 - 10) About a 9.

Tell me about you're self: Well I'm 13 years old. I love to build on minecraft. I know how to create a website if needed for free, unless you want to pay for other features. I know how to use worldedit and mostly all of the commands. I can be a derp sometimes. I am a quick learner and will pick up anything that you teach me.

Anything extra you want to tell me: Please don't deny me because of my age. I am a very create person and I am mature for my age.

Email awkwardghosty@gmail.com
03/22/2015 2:59 pm
magerlum2
Accepted
03/22/2015 9:00 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
AwkwardGhosty
Am I going to be added on Skype?
03/21/2015 10:37 pm
jacobm1122
Name:Jacob

IGN (In game name):jacobm1122

What position are you applying for:Apprentice, since moderator is taken.

Have you been staff on other servers: (Only for staff)No, but you gotta start somewhere so I suppose apprentice is a good place right now.

How mature are you: (1 - 10)9

How creative are you: (1 - 10)Eh. Not very. I can have really brilliant creative ideas, but not be able to act on them because they usually involve art/building. So 5, I suppose is a good number

Tell me about you're self: I am 14, I live in Texas and I have been looking for a moderator position somewhere, in order to get experience. I am in the 8th grade. I am a Boy Scout. I love playing minecraft and games in general, but i also love reading and sports. I am very interested in learning code. I am obsessed with airplanes and flight.

Anything extra you want to tell me: I can be on the server for about 1 to 1.5 hours a day, and can moderate chat even longer using minechat, and Sometimes can be on longer on weekends. Except when I go camping once a month on a weekend. I wish I could play more, but school's a thing. I am currently in the starting phases of building a large airport in singleplayer, although I might give it up if I can't learn worldedit better :/ Also, I have never needed a PMC account before now, so this is my first post, but please don't let that influence your impression of me.

Email I would rather not say here

Thank you for your time-Jacob

note: I am confused on the state of the server, as I did not see anything of the sort on the OP(original post). Is it currently open to the public, or is it still being built?
03/22/2015 2:59 pm
magerlum2
Accepted
03/21/2015 3:57 pm
Deathfang22
b]Name: Austin

[b]Age: 16

[b]IGN Deathfang22

[b]Skype: None Sry

[b]What position are you applying for:Builder/ apprentice

[b]Pictures of previous builds use imgur: Don't have imgur but i can build something in the game

[b]Have you been staff on other servers: Yes. For builder, admin, mod, and helper

[b]How mature are you: 9

[b]How creative are you: 7.9

[b]Tell me about you're self:To begin, I would like to express that I have been playing Minecraft since its alpha version. Since then I have been been playing consistently and found my way through many great servers and many great experiences. At first, my brother and I shared the same account and would take turns playing. He would be the "Pvper" and go kill people and when I got on I would be the "Builder". I was making crazy and random things at the time, but the whole building side of MC was what made the game so addicting. The realization that you could build anything possible was simply astonishing. As I played more and more, I began to notice my skills in building increase. I would go on creative servers just to build and show off my stuff. Then after talking to an owner of a server, he rewarded me with [Building-Admin]. I built a fairly large faction spawn that was completely horrible, yet at the time I thought it was amazing. That spawn began looking better and better as time passed until its death when the server closed. After that I began becoming builder rank on servers to build them an array of things. I built kitpvp arenas, hub spawns, faction spawns, skywar islands, parkour maps, and even pixel art. I became very familiar with //wand and found it extremely helpful in my builds. And through server to server, I always found myself building, and that is why I am here today. I have recently been on a new server for a few months until the server became corrupt and crashed upon joining. I have been despretly searching for a server, trying to quench my addiction to build. My age is 16 and my IGN is Deathfang22. Personally, I love building mideval structures as well as nether and ice themed. I would love to be staff on your server because I would love to see it prosper and flourish through my assistance and builds. As you read above I am highly experienced and would never even consider abusing. My train of thought is that why would someone abuse just to ruin what some other person took so long in creating. And finally I would be online perhaps every day (Hopefully) and doing what a builder would do. I would like to congratulate you if you read all of this, for it is quite long. I look forward to seeing you in the future and hope your server prospers to its fullest potential. Thank you for viewing my app and have a very great weekend
Sincerely, Deathfang22

[b]Email: [url=mailto:defender99@me.com]defender99@me.com[/url]
03/22/2015 2:58 pm
magerlum2
Denied
03/21/2015 3:39 pm
magerlum2
Bumpity bump bump over the hills we go
03/14/2015 8:37 pm
Richboyaustin
Name: Austin

IGN (In game name): GamingRamYT

What position are you applying for: Co-Owner or developer

Pictures of previous builds use imgur: (Only for builders) - i am also very experienced with building

Have you been staff on other servers: Yes, but not on other servers. I own a server that i am very knowlagable about and i do know how to create plugins. So i am very well tought at programming.

How mature are you: 10 I dont joke

How creative are you: 10 I can show you in game cant really explain in words +.+!

Tell me about you're self: I preciosly am a youtuber who retired but im going to be starting up again tomorrow check my youtube out here:
I love to play minecraft ofcourse. I also would like to know your host if you will let me.
I use NetherNox

Anything extra you want to tell me:
Ofcourse theres so much to say about me, I am from ohio. Previosly on minecraft i play on factions and im a well known guy by the youtuber ThEcampingRusher if you dont already know him! I cannot donate at all since i am the one running my owner server. I know i mentioned my server a lot but believe me i do have a lot of experience and any help you need i can deffinitley help with!

Email:
evilstewie2000@gmail.com
03/15/2015 12:14 am
magerlum2
MEGA DENY. I just found a report for you hacking. Nice try Austin.
03/15/2015 12:06 am
magerlum2
Denied. Please look at the full topic.
03/14/2015 8:24 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Toast
BoostedBMW
Name: Taylor Dustin

IGN (In game name): WeedMachine

What position are you applying for: Apprentice

Pictures of previous builds use imgur: (Only for builders)

Have you been staff on other servers: (Only for staff) Yes, multiple in fact. I've been playing minecraft since.. 2012, I believe, it's been a long time haha, I've owned over 20 different servers, hamachi, BungeeCord, regular bukkit, spigot, and one vanilla server. Over the past years, I realized I didn't want to spend my money on servers, as it came to me that I wanted to use my money on other things. I'd love to be a part of your staff as a training moderator so I can see if I meet your standards.

How mature are you: (1 - 10) 10. I have 2 jobs currently, and I have applied for them myself, and well, I guess that shows you that I got the jobs. I can't really.. prove it. (XD)

How creative are you: (1 - 10) 10, I even own a build team if necessary, I can always bring them in to assist the server in any building needs.

Tell me about you're self: I'm a 16 year old, from the United States, I make electronic music in my free time, I'm a sophomore in high school, I really like Taco Bell, and my favorite car is a Porsche Carrera GT Special Gemballa Edition.

Anything extra you want to tell me: I guess all your questions really sum it up.

Email GlitchHopNSuch@gmail.com (My preferred contact method is Skype)

Thanks for taking your time to read.
-Taylor (WeedMachine)
03/15/2015 12:10 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Dethlie
Add me on Skype to talk more.. brutetyr
03/14/2015 8:09 pm
Level 23 : Expert Toast
KawaiiNekoDono
magerlum2
Reubsta1995Before you read this, I don't have Skype. (But I get a notification when I am emailed.. And I check PMC often.)

I wasn't sure if you would allow a member of staff without Skype, however I decided to apply anyway;

I was originally going to apply for Admin but I supposed I would need Skype for a larger job like that. Anywho..

Name: Bridgett.

IGN (In game name): KawaiiNekoDono. My 11 year old, Japan-loving self had thought it was a good idea at the time, just as it was with my email.

What position are you applying for: I was going to apply for Admin but I supposed it was unlikely for me to be accepted without Skype, so Moderator.

Pictures of previous builds use imagur: (Only for builders) [[Just thought I'd let you know, the site is called imgur so you should probably fix that]]

Have you been staff on other servers: (Only for staff) Yes, I have been Head-Admin once, Moderator twice, and Helper four times. I have also owned a small server with on average 6-10 players a day, but I don't have it anymore due to my server host shutting down. I also owned a realm with a few close friends.

How mature are you: (1 - 10) Probably a 7 or 8.

How creative are you: (1 - 10) An 8 or 9.

Tell me about yourself: Well, I'm a 17 year old girl from Australia who likes to help out and build. I like to think of myself as kind, trustworthy, creative and helpful and I will not only help players when it is needed, I'll also try to make the server more of an enjoyable place. I will never be rude to players, grief, or abuse my staff title.

Anything extra you want to tell me: I like skinning, origami, Japan, and drawing.

Email barrbridgett@gmail.com or potatofridges@gmail.com

Pending... Still have some questions. BTW can you get skype? It's free to call, and message. (You don't have to call.)

[edit:] I have edited my application.
03/14/2015 7:51 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
KianPMC
Name: Riven

IGN: iiRivenPlayz

What position are you applying for:Moderator/Apprentice

Have you been staff on other servers: I've been moderator on one, and I have owned 2 servers.

How mature are you: (8)

How creative are you: (7.5-8.5)

Tell me about you're self: I have a bubbly, helpful person, and if there's an emergency, I am always the first to help. I am liked by my friends, I'm trusted by all the players on the servers I play on, and I'm generally just really nice and kind.

Anything extra you want to tell me: Nope.

Email: kianimalzz@gmail.com
03/14/2015 12:25 am
Dethlie
Bump
03/13/2015 9:53 pm
magerlum2
Bumpity Bump
03/13/2015 9:42 pm
magerlum2
Reubsta1995Before you read this, I don't have Skype. (But I get a notification when I am emailed.. And I check PMC often.)

I wasn't sure if you would allow a member of staff without Skype, however I decided to apply anyway;

I was originally going to apply for Admin but I supposed I would need Skype for a larger job like that. Anywho..

IGN (In game name): KawaiiNekoDono. My 11 year old, Japan-loving self had thought it was a good idea at the time, just as it was with my email.

What position are you applying for: I was going to apply for Admin but I supposed it was unlikely for me to be accepted without Skype, so Moderator.

Pictures of previous builds use imagur: (Only for builders) [[Just thought I'd let you know, the site is called imgur so you should probably fix that]]

Have you been staff on other servers: (Only for staff) Yes, I have been Head-Admin once, Moderator twice, and Helper four times. I have also owned a small server with on average 6-10 players a day, but I don't have it anymore due to my server host shutting down. I also owned a realm with a few close friends.

Tell me about yourself: Well, I'm a 17 year old girl from Australia who likes to help out and build. I like to think of myself as kind, trustworthy, creative and helpful and I will not only help players when it is needed, I'll also try to make the server more of an enjoyable place. I will never be rude to players, grief, or abuse my staff title.

Anything extra you want to tell me: I like skinning, origami, Japan, and drawing.

Pending... Still have some questions. BTW can you get skype? It's free to call, and message. (You don't have to call.)
03/13/2015 12:23 am
Level 23 : Expert Toast
KawaiiNekoDono

What position are you applying for: Admin/Moderator

03/15/2015 12:02 am
magerlum2

Accepted. Adding you now.
03/12/2015 11:18 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pony
Lost_Islander1
Hey, can you check out my private message?
Thanks,
Lost_Islander
03/12/2015 7:38 pm
magerlum2
Bump
03/11/2015 9:34 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
ConN3RD
Sent you a PM
03/11/2015 9:25 pm
magerlum2
semmarekName: corbin

IGN (In game name): monkeybrine

What position are you applying for: admin, if position is taken, moderator

Pictures of previous builds use imagur: (Only for builders)

Have you been staff on other servers: (Only for staff) nope

How mature are you: (1 - 10) 8

How creative are you: (1 - 10) 5

Tell me about you're self: i am a derp, i like pie i do a lot of stuff in blender (3D modeling software) and i am pretty good with learning stuff quickly, and i LOVE FREAKING PIE!

Anything extra you want to tell me: even though i am only ten, i am smarter, more mature, and good at minecraft than you may think, i want to prove that children should not be called minors, just...er......not minors! XD

Email usernamegonewrong@gmail.com

Denied.
03/11/2015 8:26 pm
Dethlie
Name: Thomas

IGN (In game name): Dethlie

What position are you applying for: Co-Owner or Admin

Have you been staff on other servers: (Only for staff) Yes. I have been a Head-Admin, Admin, and a moderator on several servers. I have also owned 2 successful servers before.

How mature are you: (1 - 10) 10

How creative are you: (1 - 10) 10

Tell me about you're self: My name is Thomas and I have been playing Mine Craft for 4 years. I absolutely loved the game in Singleplayer until I beat the game. I wanted something more. I tried to find servers off random lists off Google. None of those servers had the potential in my mind. I saw something they were all doing wrong, and that's when I decided to purchase a server from MC Prohosting and start my own. I am 18 years old on Saturday, and I am very mature. I like to have fun all the time but also know when I need to get serious. If I was accepted I could bring so much to your server. I want to have a tight knit group of friends that when I get on we can joke around and have that relationship. Also, I'm looking to stick to a server to get on 3-4 hours every day and make it better. We can talk more on Skype too if you prefer.

Anything extra you want to tell me: I had open heart surgery when I was 7 days old. I am a 1/10,000,000 kid. I am lucky to be alive. I know how close death really is to all of us and know to live life to the fullest.

Email thomaswatts5@gmail.com

Thank you for reading my application and hopefully I am chosen out of the many that have applied.

-Thomas, Dethlie
03/11/2015 9:27 pm
magerlum2
Accepted! Welcome Co-Owner!
03/11/2015 8:18 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
Loozers_Beware
Name:(PM me)

IGN (In game name):Loozers_Beware

What position are you applying for: moderator

Have you been staff on other servers: admin:1 Mod:1 Builder:1

How mature are you: 9

How creative are you: 10

Tell me about you're self: im funny, nice, polite, respectful, i listen to people who have higher authority than me but still listen to those who dont

Anything extra you want to tell me:not atm

Email:(PM me)
03/11/2015 9:26 pm
magerlum2
Accepted!
03/11/2015 8:13 pm
semmarek
Name: corbin

IGN (In game name): monkeybrine

What position are you applying for: admin, if position is taken, moderator

Have you been staff on other servers: (Only for staff) nope

How creative are you: (1 - 10) 5

Tell me about you're self: i am a derp, i like pie i do am probably a easy/medium rank for how good i am at redstone, i am kind of good at building, and i have some good ideas for ranks and kits! and i am pretty good with learning stuff quickly, and i LOVE FREAKING PIE!

Anything extra you want to tell me: even though i am only ten, i am smarter, more mature, and good at minecraft than you may think, i want to prove that children should not be called minors, just...er......not minors! XD

Email usernamegonewrong@gmail.com
03/11/2015 5:02 pm
anonpmc1805481
[deleted]
03/11/2015 1:39 pm
IMCJacko
Name: Jack Guild

IGN (In game name): FatalJacko

What position are you applying for: Mod/Admin whatever really

Have you been staff on other servers: (Only for staff) Yes ive been staff on alot of other servers and I am highly experienced in player management and staff Management. Im currently Head-Mod on another Prison server and Im an Admin on the AstroCraft network. I have owned servers before and have managed servers for people.

How mature are you: (1 - 10) 7

How creative are you: (1 - 10) 6

Tell me about you're self: Well Im from Scotland and I have been playing minecraft since Beta I enjoy playing Minecraft and will probably play it for quite a while. I am a kind,fun,trustworthy and responsible person and I will try to make the server more fun aswell as help players whenever they need it. I can help with plugins and I have great Experience as A Plugin Manager. I can setup groups and perms and enjoy helping other players.

Anything extra you want to tell me: Nothing Much if you would like to know anything else please feel free to contact me on skype to ask.

Email Jackg@techie.com
03/11/2015 5:54 pm
magerlum2
Accepted for Admin!
03/11/2015 1:17 pm
TheCookieAddict
is the ip given somewhere in the forums please let me know
03/11/2015 1:06 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
Faalky10
Name: Emil Falk

IGN (In game name): Faalkbuilds

What position are you applying for: Mod/Admin anything that you think suits me.

Have you been staff on other servers: (Only for staff) yes, recently i was staff ona swedish famous server called menoxia (150 players), i decided to quit and find a server i can help grow into a big community

How creative are you: (1 - 10) 9

Tell me about you're self: I am 14 years old and i am from sweden, i like to build, fix plugins and moderate.

Anything extra you want to tell me: Nope

Email faalkbuilds@gmail.com
03/11/2015 5:53 pm
magerlum2
Accepted for mod!
03/11/2015 1:00 pm
TheCookieAddict
May i ask for the ip of the server
03/11/2015 1:44 pm
IMCJacko
Just saying most servers give the ip to the contact information that you have provided them with. This is mainly to avoid giving out the ip to players that will join and say "I want Staff" Just saying This so that you know!
03/11/2015 12:59 pm
TheCookieAddict
Thank you for enrolling me into your servers staff. Plez call me when possible to avoid misunderstanding of rules
03/11/2015 10:04 am
TheCookieAddict
Name: Joshua David Elvyn Fowler

IGN (In game name): BioBombPvPs

What position are you applying for: Co-Owner, Mod, Builder, Custom Job: Event Planner

No creations submitted form on ipad

Have you been staff on other servers: (Only for staff)

No, but i have been known to help encourage players on servers when it gets dull by hosting competitions and minigames.

Maturity: 9/10

Tell me about yourself:

I am a playful gamer but get serious when dealing with organisation of servers i have daily fresh and new ideas i play many differnt minigames and can mix the gamemodes to make ultimate custom games.

Why do i think i should be chosen:

I want to help servers in filling their full potential but i must have the resources i need e.g. Online staff such as builders.

My needs:

If i am chosen for a role that means i can develop the server i must be given an explanation on the status of the server e.g. Daily players, future plans.

I hope i get selected to participate in the growth of the server and hope to hear from you soon.

-BioBombPvPs
03/11/2015 11:05 am
magerlum2
Accepted for mod. I will add you on skype.
03/11/2015 9:03 am
anonpmc1805481
[deleted]
03/11/2015 11:11 am
magerlum2
Denied for admin. But if you're willing to be a mod you'll be accepted.
03/11/2015 12:59 am
PhotonPhoenixLord
Name: Preston

IGN (In game name): NoodleCakeNinja

What position are you applying for: Co-Owner or admin

Have you been staff on other servers: (Only for staff) Yes i have i have been co-owner, Head-Admin, Admin-Head-Mod and Mod.

How mature are you: (1 - 10) 9

How creative are you: (1 - 10) 8

Tell me about you're self: My name is preston, i have played minecraft for at least 3 years now. I know all vanilla commands off by heart. I have also played on a lot of different types for servers as a staff member, or as a regular player. I have past experience as a staff member. I can do ranks, permissions, a little building and just regular staffing.

Anything extra you want to tell me: I am currently learning how to code. Please contact me on Skype as i use it very often

Email Jellal.FernandesX765X@gmail.com
03/11/2015 5:57 pm
magerlum2
No longer accepted. Won't accept my skype contact,
03/11/2015 1:11 am
magerlum2
Accepted. I will add you on skype.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024