New server needs staff and great build crew!!!

dbrack's Avatar dbrack8/31/12 5:07 pm
9/2/2012 4:20 pm
THE_J_MISTER's Avatar THE_J_MISTER
Hey guys, over the past 2+ years of my time playing minecraft i have sampled well over 100 servers, to me only round 5 or 6 of these stood out as a cut above the rest. So i thought why? i decided that the main pull factor (for me) if good buildings, helpful staff, and a general player base that isnt solely made up of 7-12 year olds that will probablly get bored in about 2 weeks and leave u with annoying boxes all over your map. Yes as simple as that but suprisingly most servers dont actually offer such things...

around 5 months ago i first got into the idea of making my own server, well i mean i had considered it before then just not seriously. Well now i have one. currently i havnt set up any plugins as my mate, who can do what i do about 2 times as fast, is doing that for me tomorrow (im british so its 22:00 atm). However before i go live i need to assemble my team of dedicated staff and build crew! Currently i need to create a large medieval city for spawn and create surrounding villages etc so the players feel asif they are stepping into a medieval world! This could include you !!!!

Please dont apply if you A have no screenies of your builds! or B are a terrible builder or arent serious! i will be tough but fair in judging apps so dont be put down if you arent picked. If your just want to play and not build feel free to sub to me to find out when im going live
-dbrack
Positions available- (i will remove as they are filled)
Admin(s)
Mod(s)
Builders(s)

please dont apply for staff unless you are 14 or over!
APP TEMPLATE!

IGN:
POSITION:
BUILD SKILL (screenshots): /10
MATURITY:/10
TIME ONLINE:
EXPERIENCE:
WHY YOU SHOULD BE PICKED:
ANYTHING ELSE:
Would your be willing to donate?
dbrack
Level 36 : Artisan Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

THE_J_MISTER
09/02/2012 4:20 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: THE_J_MISTER
SKYPE( yes/no): Yes
POSITION: Moderator/ Head Moderator
BUILD SKILL (screenshots): 7/10 : Had a little help with this http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9086 ... 180301.png
MATURITY:10/10
TIME ONLINE:4-6 hours per week day, 6-8 hours week end
EXPERIENCE: Been playing Minecraft since 1.2_02
WHY YOU SHOULD BE PICKED: I am very mature and handle problems in a sensible way. I am reasonably active on Minecraft so I will be on when I can. I have skype so if I am on skype but not on the server and there is a problem like greif just msg me on skype and I will come on.
ANYTHING ELSE: I am very loyal and will never break the rules. Rules are rules at the end of the day and they are there for a reason.
LittleMidget
09/02/2012 3:14 pm
does your server have world edit?,
LittleMidget
09/02/2012 3:13 pm
Here is one of the castles i built with my couzin
dbrack
09/02/2012 2:53 pm
guys can i have more detail in the apps??? please and any established builders that hav esome evidence they are good!! pleasseeee!!!! maybe someone looking for a fresh start or anything???!!!!
LittleMidget
09/02/2012 2:05 pm
IGN:Azoid10101
SKYPE( yes/no): yes
POSITION:Admin/mod/builder
BUILD SKILL (screenshots): 8/10 I think im a pretty good builder. Im also pretty good with world edit and permission config and such
MATURITY: 7/10
TIME ONLINE:after school and homework
EXPERIENCE: been playing for a couple of years now
WHY YOU SHOULD BE PICKED:well i think i will be a good Admin/mod/builder beacuse i have experience on other servers inclugind my own
ANYTHING ELSE: i have a server and a youtube channel, (i wont be mean) and will obey the server rules
Would your be willing to donate? yea
WeiseGuy
09/02/2012 10:47 am
IGN: WeiseGuy
SKYPE( yes/no): yes, Weiseguy91
POSITION: admin/mod
BUILD SKILL : 4/10 - I have project management skill but am not a great builder
MATURITY: 10/10
TIME ONLINE: usually 2-3hrs a day, tues-sat. Sun/Monday im off work and am on more. Im in California.
EXPERIENCE: I actually just stopped my own server build as owner/admin due to monetary constraints. I was a mod lead on super-earth and have given guidance on server development to many more. I've played MC since 2010
WHY YOU SHOULD BE PICKED: im 21 and a mature player. I can lead a staff and assist with server input that isn't something like 'add this cuz its cool
ANYTHING ELSE: I have vent/ts.....I can record in 720p
Would your be willing to donate?: yes once things got going
dbrack
09/02/2012 10:54 am
im willing to put u on a trial pm me if ur interested and ill add you to whitlist:)
WeiseGuy
09/02/2012 10:59 am
Done and done. Look forward to working with you and your team.
Andrew13679
09/02/2012 10:40 am
IGN: andrew13679
SKYPE( yes/no): no
POSITION: Admin
BUILD SKILL (screenshots): 5/10
MATURITY:9/10
TIME ONLINE:Pretty much all day long on weekends half the day on weekdays
EXPERIENCE: I have been admin on many good servers even one that just started running
WHY YOU SHOULD BE PICKED: I am a unique, smart, Person and I dream to help any server and make it even more better
ANYTHING ELSE:I am always open to questions and maybe asking a few myself I can build good things, and these pictures are of what I am working on and on of in singleplayer mode. Also I was not very good at this pixel art well my head at least because it was my first time making one.
Would your be willing to donate? No sadly I cannot yet even if I could.
Danny223z
09/02/2012 10:35 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: IssueBubble
BUILD SKILL: if you saw my builds you would say 7/10
MATURITY: :/ probably 8/10
TIME ONLINE: depends normal days i would say at least 3 hours
EXPERIENCE:i've played since it first came out
WHY YOU SHOULD BE PICKED: I'm a co owner on CastleCraft very fun honest and loyal
ANYTHING ELSE:
Would you be willing to donate? If i get money for it then yes
dbrack
09/02/2012 10:43 am
sorry your to young for admin
Lesterlettuce
09/02/2012 10:19 am
Level 35 : Artisan Dragonborn
IGN: twinmogs
SKYPE( yes/no): no
BUILD SKILL (screenshots): /10 http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/castle-1263693/
MATURITY:/10 8 or 9
TIME ONLINE: Lots of the time, all though it depends on the day.
EXPERIENCE: I have owned a server before, admin on 3, head-mod on 1, mod on 4
WHY YOU SHOULD BE PICKED: Because I'd be willing to help you at any cost.
ANYTHING ELSE: I'm a fun-loving 15 year-old you LOVES minecraft, i'm not the best with redstone
Would your be willing to donate? Possibly
3xcision
09/02/2012 10:17 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN:masonlikestrains
POSITION:admin
BUILD SKILL (screenshots): 8/10 no screenshots sorry im pretty good at pixel art and modern buildings
MATURITY: 9/10
TIME ONLINE:lots
EXPERIENCE: i have owned 2 servers and moderated on at least 5
WHY YOU SHOULD BE PICKED: I am loyal and helpful and extremely trustworthy. I can help in anything from drop party's to consequences. I can stop any griefer/hacker in the act and all in all, I think i deserver to be admin, but thats your choice
ANYTHING ELSE:
Would your be willing to donate? In 2 weeks or so if that's alright
dbrack
09/02/2012 10:10 am
Need some really good interior decorators!!?
dbrack
09/02/2012 7:41 am
work has started on the spawn city! (only builder is me atm) would really love some help !!!! heres the pic

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lemuriaserver/7912764338/in/photostream
dbrack
09/02/2012 7:20 am
quantumalis yours is the best app ive read so far tbh so your deffo in as either a builder or admin.. ill pm u the ip and whitelist you.. pm me if its not working but it may be cus my mate is doing plugins today!

TehQuiggs, got any more info? your app seems a bit short lol?
Quantumalis
09/02/2012 2:40 am
Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.So I'll just pm them to you.
TehQuiggs
09/01/2012 10:52 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: TehQuiggs
SKYPE( yes/no): Yes. Not very comfortable adding people on it that I don't know though.
POSITION: Mod
BUILD SKILL (screenshot included below. It's a work in progress.): Meh 6/10 Not into working on big builds. More into landscaping.
MATURITY:7/10
TIME ONLINE:On average about 3-5 hours when.
EXPERIENCE: Played game since Infdev.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE PICKED: I have been playing the game for a while so I know a fair bit about how things work.
ANYTHING ELSE: I honestly don't know what to say.
Would your be willing to donate? I would if I had the money D:
http://i.imgur.com/uxLog.jpg
MasterInkBlot
09/01/2012 10:43 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
Because I feel that my application ran a little too long I'm going ahead and setting it in a spoiler for you. I look forward to your review and again, (as I said below) I'm sorry for not being able to upload the screenshots, try to contact me on Skype if you can, and I'll send them there

Click to reveal
IGN:
  • MasterInkBlot

SKYPE( yes/no):
  • (yes) masterinkblot

POSITION:
  • Preferably builder, if not admin.

BUILD SKILL (screenshots): /10
  • 8.5/10? I don't really consider myself fantastic but I will say I do know what I'm doing. Sorry for not having any screenshots ready for you (to upload I mean) I have built plenty things and do have screenies of all of them (the good ones) and I'll gladly send them thru Skype. If you have any concern regarding proof that it's mine I can send you the IP: addresses of any servers I have built on or for. building is quite a passion of mine and I'll always dedicate my self to one task til it gets done right.

MATURITY:/10
  • 8.5/10 Because I ran my own server (which crashed and burned more than once) I do strongly agree with you on age requirements for staff. I had 3 staff between the ages of 11 and 13, this resulted badly with many of the older players. So I completely understand the need to have older staff.

TIME ONLINE:
  • Too long, I'd give it 12-18hrs? (I'm done with school all together and have no job b/c I make my money from the US Air-force. So I'm almost never unreachable.

EXPERIENCE:
  • Built spawns with the rest of my build team (I was Head Architect, or basically the Leader) for many servers, we did all kinds of themes from medieval to roman to Modern cities.

WHY YOU SHOULD BE PICKED:
  • Because you picked me, not because of anything I've said I've done, what really matters is what I WILL do for your server. I'll always be sure to dedicate my time to anything that you may possibly need done

ANYTHING ELSE:
  • I'm a college graduate from University of Houston, School of Architecture, (Bachelors in Architectural Design and Engineering) and I'm in the Air-Force currently. (yeah, I'm young for a college graduate, yeah I'm nerdy, I'm sorry?) In the Air-Force I'm an electronics engineer as a first year Officer. I don't leave again til February so I now have too much free time than i know what to do with... Other than all that being said, I'm an all around guy, always happy to help anyone with any problems they have, or might ever have.
ObliviousBob
09/01/2012 8:49 pm
IGN: ObliviousBob
POSITION: Mod
BUILD SKILL (screenshots coming soon!): meh... 7/10? (ScreenShots Soon)
MATURITY: 9/10
TIME ONLINE: Well, since my parents are divorced, only Mondays, Tuesdays, and Sundays, plus every-other Saturday.
EXPERIENCE: I have Admined 2 Servers and owned one. I had to stop because of price issues. (It was a 40 slot server)
WHY YOU SHOULD BE PICKED: I should be picked because I know many commands and I am very helpful. I am only asking for mod because I won't be on enough during the week to be a good Admin and do the things an Admin does during the week.
ANYTHING ELSE:
Would your be willing to donate? Yes, but I currently can't. This is because I just built a new computer.

I hope you can accept me in to your server!
-Kyle
dbrack
09/01/2012 8:27 pm
bump?
dbrack
09/01/2012 2:10 pm
i need screenshots or i cant say yes... so without screenshots its no... sorry
Ink062
09/01/2012 1:33 pm
IGN- MineManiac062
AGE- 15
BUILDING SKILL- 10/10
MATURITY- 9/10
PREVIOUS PROJECTS (include pictures) - pixel art pickachu, spawn, about 30 buildings , and alot of stuff redstone related.
WHY I SHOULD CHOOSE YOU- i can build anything you need from 1 block (XD) to a giant dragon. i can build retractable staircases to
ANYTHING ELSE- well not really besides i love mc
well i dont have enough $ to donate im broke XD and srry no skype. and it wont let me post any attatchments
dbrack
09/01/2012 10:23 am
wanna be put on a trial??? ^^^
rangingkeep
09/01/2012 10:10 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
IGN:xX_WhirlWind_Xx
POSITION:admin/mod
BUILD SKILL (screenshots): 7/10 but id rather be an administrator or moderator 7MATURITY:/10 9/10
TIME ONLINE:every afternoon some weeks 9 hours
EXPERIENCE:quite experienced in admin/moderator ranks.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE PICKED:i am loyal to the server kind,friendly and very responsible.i am good with griefers and the unkind players that want to make other players experience not satisfactory.if you pick me i will stay with the server until the day it shuts down.
ANYTHING ELSE:
dbrack
09/01/2012 8:12 am
^^ sorry really what im looking for... :/
Timelord_Skylord
08/31/2012 9:07 pm
Quantumalis
08/31/2012 8:45 pm
IGN: Quantumalis
SKYPE( yes/no): Yes. my Skype name is ”buddleflyer”
POSITION: Builder
BUILD SKILL (screenshots):7 /10
MATURITY: 9.5/10
TIME ONLINE:2-3 hours Saturday and sometimes 1-2 hours Sunday and Friday nights (AUS time zone)
EXPERIENCE:I have been playing since 1.2.3
WHY YOU SHOULD BE PICKED:I may not be able to be online as much as other applicants, but the effort that I put in while I am online will make up for it threefold.
ANYTHING ELSE:I know lots of people at my school that play minecraft and could definitely recruit them to play on your server. Also, I am okay at redstone circuitry.
dbrack
09/01/2012 8:13 am
if you want builder upload some screenshots!!!!!!!!
dbrack
08/31/2012 7:40 pm
one extra thing is ive started an official server texture pack!
dbrack
08/31/2012 7:36 pm
yeh, ok im in gmt its current 00:35 here ill give u the ip tomoz via pm and ill be on most the day so just come one whenever pm me tho if something doesnt work
Thewolf321
08/31/2012 7:39 pm
Alright, see you then
Thewolf321
08/31/2012 7:31 pm
(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) So, tomorrow then?
dbrack
08/31/2012 7:29 pm
well i cant get on my computer (im on my crappy laptop i cant really play mc on) until tomoz. what timezone u in?
TheSheepHerder
08/31/2012 7:13 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Mage
fine ok i respect that
dbrack
08/31/2012 7:12 pm
soccer before you call me something at least call me the right thing... and no sorry like i said i cant.. :/ np wolf!
Thewolf321
08/31/2012 7:26 pm
So, how should we go through with this interview?
TheSheepHerder
08/31/2012 7:08 pm
dbrack can you at least let me show you that im mature (cause your kinda being a stereo type no offense) i wish that age wouldn't matter and that i could show how i could help others and bring others to the server. Please reconsider.
dbrack
08/31/2012 7:06 pm
Thewolf, firstly i like your app you seem intelligent and mature judging by the way you type etc, would you be cool with me giving you a trial run so to speak like get to know you and see what your like... almost like a job interview/ trial..?
Thewolf321
08/31/2012 7:07 pm
Of course, I would be alright with that Thank you for giving me a chance.
dbrack
08/31/2012 7:04 pm
soccer unfortunatly i consider you to young for an adminastrative role.. and i hate myself for saying that as all my life ive been quite an independant person and ive hated the way the world consideres teens and children unable to do so much stuff which we could do as well if not better than adults. however unfortunaly im going to have to turn u down !:( (feel like lord sugar)
TheSheepHerder
08/31/2012 7:03 pm
did you see mine?
dbrack
08/31/2012 7:01 pm
timelord if your make something and upload it to pmc ill be sure to check it out but i dont really have time to test people so to speak... :/
TheSheepHerder
08/31/2012 6:59 pm
oh and yes i might be willing to donate
TheSheepHerder
08/31/2012 6:58 pm
IGN: soccer0911
BUILD SKILL (screenshots): 7/10 im sry i don't have screen shots nut i can show u
MATURITY:9/10
TIME ONLINE:2-4 hours a normal day.
EXPERIENCE:i dont do the whole "ive been on this this and this many times as admin" that crap is stupid ill just tell u ive been staff on 3 currently, mainly ADC
WHY YOU SHOULD BE PICKED: I am a caring fun loving person that know a thing or 2 about leadership. I love to help a new server. You probably wont pick me for admin because i am 13 but trust me i am a very mature,honest, cheerful person.
ANYTHING ELSE: I really want a Jaffa cake right now.....
Thewolf321
08/31/2012 6:58 pm
IGN: Thewolf321
SKYPE( yes/no): Yes, but no mic as of currently.
BUILD SKILL (screenshots): /10 Honestly, i'm not much of a builder, I am able to build if necessary, but I would MUCH prefer a leadership type of rank, because that is more suited to my skills.
MATURITY:/10 8/10
TIME ONLINE: Over 7hrs a day.
EXPERIENCE: I've played since Alpha.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE PICKED: I believe I should be picked because I am very loyal, helpful, and trustworthy. I guarantee you nobody else will handle situations with troublemakers, greifers, and all around misbehavers, quite like I do. If you pick me to be on your staff, I will not let you down.
ANYTHING ELSE:
Would your be willing to donate? Yes.
dbrack
08/31/2012 6:55 pm
^^ sorry i cant really accept apps like this i really need proof... sorry :/
Timelord_Skylord
*sigh* couldnt you test me?

ignore the one before this one
Timelord_Skylord
sigh, what if i make you plugins instead
Timelord_Skylord
08/31/2012 6:51 pm
im sorry but i really cant show you some screenshots, all my build on my server have been deleted
but i am a good builder and can build anything you ask
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome