NEW SERVER NEEDS STAFF: Admins, Mods, Co-owners

megamilner123's Avatar megamilner1234/18/14 4:51 pm
4/26/2014 7:06 am
harryd101's Avatar harryd101
Hello my name is Christian and I am looking for staff for my new server. We are looking for good applications.
You may apply here or on the server
: 86.176.254.249

We need:
Helpers (2)
Mods (3)
Head-Mod (1)
Admin (2)
Head-Admin (1)
Co-Owner (1)

We will also accept others for example Developer or Artist
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE: THE NEW IP IS officialpurepvp.zapto.org
megamilner123
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/26/2014 7:06 am
harryd101
Ign:harryd101
Rank going for: Mod or head mod which ever
Why should you pick me: I know lots of commands and I am very attentive
Exp: I have owned a server before proof look at the third pic http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/dukebox-craft/
Maturity 1-10: 8-9
How long have I had minecraft 3-4 years.
How long can I dedicate a day: about an hour.
Anything else: I am a very fast typer and I am an ok builder
timezone: gmt
Thanks for reading this, If I am accepted I will do what ever I can to help
04/25/2014 10:21 pm
Tripod_Brown
Admin/ CO owner application
Name (First Name): Truman
IGN: Tripod_Brown
Experience as moderator: Helped moderate small servers and enforce rules among players as co owner and admin
Why do you want to be a part of this server: I love to help servers succeed and I want a new challenge in minecraft
What would you contribute to the server community: I would contribute many hours and hard work to this server in order to help it succed
What would you rate yourself in maturity (Out of 10): 9/10 being completely honest. I never would use inappropriate jokes or actions on your server for a laugh.
Have you had and previous bans: I have banned people from servers. And no I have never been banned
Reasons for previous bans: I banned them for continuous use of foul language, griefing or other unacceptably acts
Skype Name: truman.brown1
Can you speak English: Yes
Nationality: American
How long have you been playing minecraft for: Over a year
Time zone: Central (minnesota)
How much time could you contribute to the server (Per day): 4+ hours on weekends, 2+ hours on weekdaysmore
Sorry I just decided to add a little bit More!
04/25/2014 9:22 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
alproplayer34
IGN (alproplayer34):
-- Skype Username:alproplayer34
-- Birthday:22/1/00
-- Time Zone:eastern US time
-- Availability:Everyday (Except on personal matters) [Not very often]

-- Why are you interested? Im interested because, i'm so familiar with all types of position but im trying to get a position lower than i usually do to kind of la back a little and try something for a while and then move up slightly as time goes on. Im hoping to become part of this server and help out in many more ways than usually.

-- Previous Experience w/ IP Address(es) or URL(s):I don't have any ip's that would confirm my staff positions just for the fact that i gave them all up (Weren't going anywhere) and i simply just left. One experience i can list although this might be more important later on, i currently (Own/Co-own) a server but it is down and im not sure what is wrong because the main owner isn't contacting me so im guessing im not going to do anything, the server is called MysticMc i don't want to advertise here so ill list ip if you need so and the website As-Well, i have been pretty much every position you can think of and i'm an Awesome Decorator:P

-- Additional Comments? My additional comments really consist of that i'm extremly active always open to new ideas, always looking for more ways to improve the server, and always looking to strive towards excellence, i can do a variety of things and i even have a youtube channel:P youtube.com/eyeofadiamond Ill give you a link when we contact each other...My email is fastrush1ad@yahoo.com and i go to school but all of my school mates have laptops assigned to us all so i can constantly be on the website at all times(Except when changing classes) and just be on alert, i can always be of assistance if needed, and i have the experience needed to fill any position i'm needed for, Just keep all that in mind and if you need anything i haven't listed make sure to let me know by via skype or email thanks have a great day! Also as-well i'm not 16 im only 14 but im mature enough i might as-well be 16 as i take this seriously so that the server takes me seriously.

~Alpro-Playa_
04/25/2014 9:21 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
MissBunnehLuv94
Thats why i couldnt get on...
04/25/2014 7:54 pm
stilldrop1
hey mega id like to apply for un ban and i have never had a /enchant all
04/22/2014 12:39 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Skinner
AshleyP18
Application:Admin/Mod
IGN: AshleyP18
Reason: I Love Minecraft and especially being involved in the running of servers, also I like to help!
Maturity(1-10) 8-9/10
Experience: I have had experience of being a Helper on 3 servers, a Mod on one and an admin on my friends server. Sadly, 3 of these have been shut down simply due to not having enough activity
Why should you pick me?: You should pick me as I have a good knowledge of plu ins, not great mind you, but still good. I have played on minecraft for the best part of two years now, which may not seem long, but it's long enough for me to rack up a good knowledge of how servers work. Also, much like awesome(above) I can handle hackers and cheaters very easily and make sure that they are punished!
Thank you for reading my App (P.S I wouldn't mind the Head Admin Role either, but that's A bit of a fantasy xD)
04/22/2014 11:12 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
awsome1066
Application: Co-Owner/Head-Admin
IGN: awsome1066
Maturity(1-10): 9/10
Experience: I have owned my own server before which got rather popular with around $200 income every month. I was also an Admin on 4 servers. One was a prison server, the second and third ones were just a usual PvP Faction server. The last one was a Hub server which I stopped working for because the Owner changed the whole server idea completely. The prison server gave me a chance to learn to enforce the rules, and the faction servers were harder ones to control because people had more freedom. The hub server was extremely difficult because you constantly had people asking questions and needing help, but by the end I had learnt a lot so I went on and made my own server.
How can I trust you: There's no way of making you trust me over the internet, but I have had loads of experience and know a lot about Servers and configuration of a server. I have setup perms a thousand times for a lot of different people. I really want to settle down onto one server and really make a difference. If you give me that opportunity that would be amazing. I know you've already recruited someone, but can't you try and see who's better?
Why should I pick you: I have a high set of knowledge to bring to the table. I can also handle hackers and cheaters before it gets out of hand. I am very able to handle plugins and I have an easy personality so people have a lot of fun when playing with me. Also, I have played Minecraft since Alpha, so I'm quite knowledgable
Why are you the best to pick: I have a lot of knowledge on setting up a server and Minecraft itself. I have played for AGES and really know a lot about it. I am able to use almost every popular plugin, even the ones I don't know I will figure out.
04/22/2014 11:00 am
megamilner123
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE: THE NEW IP IS officialpurepvp.zapto.org
04/18/2014 6:25 pm
Level 46 : Master Wizard
YanniickZ
Hay,
My name is Yannick, IGN is YanniickZz and Yanniickz
Im 15 years old. I own 3 servers by myself 24/7 hosted
I have alot of server expierance ofcourse..
I like to build, check out my builds. Some are still in maintance

Server2.playrh.nl
Server3.playrh.nl

Server ips of my builds.

Well thats sorta it,

04/18/2014 6:06 pm
stilldrop1
Click to reveal
04/18/2014 5:50 pm
stilldrop1
Name:stilldrop1
Im applying for co-owner
Im am 15 years old
and i have skype if its needed:calebdoesmc
I think you should accept my application cause i have had 3 years of experience
And Im willing to dedicate myself to this server
04/18/2014 5:44 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
MissBunnehLuv94
Ign: MissxBunny
Pos: Co-owner/admin (really anything you need) Glad to help
Reason: I love to help out servers and it gives me something to work on in my free time
Exp:Own my own server (down atm) Co-owner on proxen gaming(down atm) Been admin/head admin on several servers. some are, deviousways, legacy, ch1, skycraft..ect..
Im great with most plugins and those i dont know i can learn fast ^_^. I can be on anytime you need me unless its on a tuesday!.

Anything else? Feel free to ask
Ah yes and I can help pay if needed ^_^
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
XxKillerBlack62xX
Just Pm me if I'm accepted or not
XxKillerBlack62xX
There is my application, Just reply my answer, I'm fine if i'm declined
04/18/2014 5:43 pm
XxKillerBlack62xX
I would like to start my own server but my computer has a problem with downloading it
04/18/2014 6:29 pm
Level 46 : Master Wizard
YanniickZ
You do not even need to download any files to your computer.
To have a 24/7 server you have something "FTP-client" .
This is like a normal folder but it will always run 24/7.
By having a good host you will have a good server.
04/18/2014 5:42 pm
XxKillerBlack62xX
IGN: killerblack62
Reason: I like to help people out, Most of the servers I try to get ranked on I get denied or banned, I try to help people out as much as I can
Rank going for, I really don't care as long as I can help, But ( Admin, Head-Admin or Co-Owner )
Twitter
Experience: I have helped out on 3 servers for 2 years and one server for 6 months,
Types of Builds, Whichever you want me to build
More Info: I love helping people out, I fix problems on servers, Help with plugins, Suggest Plugins, minigames, if my application is declined again, Just tell me to make it longer, Thanks for reading my application
04/18/2014 5:38 pm
XxKillerBlack62xX
Okay, Will do
04/18/2014 5:38 pm
megamilner123
Oh, please put your name, ign, why you would like to become a staff member, What type of staff member do you want to be, contact and anything else
04/18/2014 5:36 pm
XxKillerBlack62xX
What sort of Information do you want me to print down to become a ranked member
04/18/2014 5:34 pm
megamilner123
Please explain XxKillerBlack62xX?
04/18/2014 5:33 pm
XxKillerBlack62xX
What shall I print down to join?
04/18/2014 5:26 pm
megamilner123
Denied rodbrollin: You have copied Japp112
04/18/2014 5:12 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1076874
[deleted]
04/18/2014 5:04 pm
megamilner123
Thank you Japp122 your accepted
04/18/2014 4:57 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
japp112
What is your name? Erik
What rank are you applying for? Moderator
What server is this rank on? Faction Server
How old are you? 14
Do you have a mic/skype? I have a mic and i have skype.
Why do you think we should accept you for this position?
I think you should accept me for this position because i have experience, i had 2 servers and i have been staff on some servers, most off the servers im applying for and im getting a position, shutdown, i dont have the money to open my own faction server. I know many commands and can handle hard situations calmly, i can talk to people, im helpfull and friendly.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome