New Server -- Skyblock -- Needs staff

FallenLife3's Avatar FallenLife312/8/16 5:30 pm
1 emeralds 117 4
12/8/2016 5:45 pm
FallenLife3's Avatar FallenLife3
Hello there, we are the staff team at SkyvilleMC. We need help running our server and need staff. Right now we need Helpers and Builders. Helpers can rank up to Mod within a week(1).
If you would like to apply, please do so at Skyvillemc.enjin.com

I'm going to explain a little bit about each position

Helper -- Helpers are supposed to help players in any way they can. The Helper rank is just as a trial to see how you do things as staff. Onceyou have passed the "Helper" test you will become moderator. Once you are a mod, we will start paying less attention to you and focus on other Helpers. One you are a moderator you can approve nad deny applications regarding the staff team.

Builders -- Builders are supposed to Build maps, spawns, hubs, and minigames if the server needs them. They can also help other players when staff cant. Once you are accepted to the build team you can approve or Deny applications regarding the Build team.

Skyvillemc.enjin.com

**Note: We are still in development and only staff has the ip. If you are accepted we will whitelist you and Give you your rank.
FallenLife3
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/08/2016 5:45 pm
FallenLife3
Accepted. Join the site so i can pm you the info
12/08/2016 5:44 pm
FallenLife3
OK, never mind. I read the bottom of your app
12/08/2016 5:42 pm
FallenLife3
Jonathan, do you mind applying at the server site??
skyvillemc.enjin.com
12/08/2016 5:38 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
RepresentingDesigns
IGN (In Game Name): LucBeasty1

Current Rank: Member

Any previous server bans? (Why): No

First name: Johnathan

Any previous staff experience: I have owned 3 of my own servers and other then that I was a Head-Admin on TrapCraft. The reason my servers went down was lack of donations and now that I have my own job I plan on either starting up another one or (if i get accepted) using some of my money towards this server so I can continue to be staff. EDIT>> One of the 3 servers I have owned was called BeefyFactions and it had 25 players on a weekday and about 45 on a weekend! And the other two were about 10-15 players on weekends and 5-10 on weekdays. The server I was recently Head-Admin on was a smaller server so about 5 players all around.
Why you want to be staff: I am a very mature and independent administrator and I plan on making this server big. I am also very open minded so if there is something on the server I see that is wrong I will speak up and suggest something different. I am not an abuser, I am a straight forward, down to earth, kind of guy but when the times needed I can be a pretty funny/fun guy. I do not have any anger issues or anything like that so I'm sure that everything will work out. I have Customer Support experience and I can offer very many things to the team. EDIT>> Another reason I want to be staff is because this is a very well put together server and I hope I can participate in making it better. I know I would be a valuable +1 the server because I have alot of experience and I don't plan on ruining the server in any way.

What will you do if you are given staff: If I am given staff I'm going to make this server better then it already is by keeping all rule breakers out. I plan on dedicating my time to this server and making sure no one ruins it. I might be new to the server but I know what I'm doing as I have previous leader experience. I have very well Leadership Skills as well. If I am given staff I'm going to do everything in my power to keep stuff under control. EDIT>> If I am given staff I will make sure that nothing jeopardizes this server or servers reputation while I am a staff. I will not let this server go down. If I am given staff I will definitely not abuse because I know this server has had a lot of work put in it and I don't want to ruin that. The only thing I want to do is make this server better.

Anything else you would like to tell us: I do school from 12:30 - 3:30 PM every weekday (central american time) and I have a job from 5:00-10:00 PM but other then that I have nothing to do so I will be very active on the server. My skype is representingdesigns@gmail.com (i know its an email but its the only way you can find my skype)
I used my own format for the application because your guys application is kind of bland and extra.. Feel free to steal my format.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome