New Server|Team Needed Plugins Experts

DJMASSHAVOC's Avatar DJMASSHAVOC4/24/14 1:11 pm
4/24/2014 2:22 pm
DJMASSHAVOC's Avatar DJMASSHAVOC
I currently own a 125 slot server which is about 50% done. If you are looking for a building position it will be harder to fill because i already have a few. The server is going to be white-listed starting May 1st and will be brought live around the beginning of July. If you would like to apply use this application and if you are accepted you will be added to the white list.
Keep in mind that I did not set a minimum age because I feel that everyone deserves a chance to surprise me but if you are not at least 5/10 on maturity than you will have a hard time getting hired,
Application:
IGN*: DJMASSHAVOC
Skype*: Mike.Upton36
Age*: 17
Maturity Level*: 6/10
Position Applying For*: Admin
Previous Work In This Area*: I have been admin on 7 servers
Pictures(if builder): n/a
Hours spend on MC in one week*: 5-6
Why should I hire you?*: Because i will bring a great effort forward from the moment you hire me until you tell me to stop.
How would you interact with people on the server?*: In a humorous fashion while keeping the professionalism that a business of this caliber deserves, ie: messing around with them but fixing whatever needs to be done and NEVER giving them items that are normally paid for

One other thing that I need to address: I understand that some people have friends that would also like a job but i will not hire anyone that does not send me an application just because you know them:
DJMASSHAVOC
Level 1 : New Explorer