New Style of Minecraft Server

Pman1324's Avatar Pman13242/18/17 10:47 am
2/19/2017 8:04 am
teamGBNisbets's Avatar teamGBNisbets
I don't know about you, but I am sick and tired of the same old same old Minecraft PVP, Faction, UHC, Skyblock, Prison, etc. servers. I want something fresh. I have wanted this for a very long time now, but I was thinking, if someone out there could make a server where instead of selling blocks, you could build multiblock structures, that would act as a business. I'm talking like a build menu where it would show you a blueprint (in particles) on the ground and it would tell you what blocks to place, and how many you need. Once you have the structure built, it would say that you must restock it. So you would go around the world finding enough of the items that the building needs in order for it to generate money. You could then use that money to buy more blueprints, and even some decorative buildings, like houses and stuff. Sure you could still freebuild your own houses, but the businesses would have specific patterns. I would love there to be a server like this, and it would make me happy to see more unique Minecraft servers than the same things over and over.
Pman1324
Level 1 : New Miner