My new Youtube Channel! (Please Check This Out!)

Sly's Avatar Sly7/17/13 7:41 pm
1 emeralds 192 5
7/25/2013 4:55 pm
Sly's Avatar Sly
My name is Dylan. I'm a professional youtuber, I have been doing professional video editing since I was 13 years old (2 & 1/2 years ago). I recently opened a brand new youtube channel made for the purpose of any video that I make can be put up there for people to enjoy. Currently my plans for the channel are to release my Minecraft Machinima Series "All That's Left" on it within the next 2 months. I also do timelapses of my terraforming work which may be seen on my PMC channel. I am considering doing a let's play although it is not likely. I also do video editing work under any category you can think of (Music Videos, Electronic Music Visuals, Producing for Professional Series like Machinimas, and much more). Currently, I am looking to get a small amount of subscribers in place to hopefully get a headstart with my videos.

So without furth ado, please check out my channel, drop me a sub, maybe a few likes or comments. It would be much appreciated

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLazyTerraformer

I also left a poll up above on what my next video release should be! Be sure to vote!
Sly
Level 41 : Master Mountaineer