HOOKIE 1.8.1 - 100% Vanilla - Whitelisted

LittleBonez's Avatar LittleBonez11/19/14 2:54 pm
1 emeralds 2.2k 62
9/6/2015 3:50 pm
MalevolentFire's Avatar MalevolentFire

IP: hookie.serverminer.com

Hookie is a 100% vanilla minecraft survival server that's been up for just over 2 years and will continue to be up and running for a long time. We have recently generated a new map.

I am looking for mature players that are willing to communicate via voice chat at certain times for events and such, however voice chat is not needed to join us.

There is NO age limit as I’ve seen young players act/be mature so if you like what you're reading then apply!

The server is hosted in Europe (France to be exact).

The Ender Dragon will be a community event so do NOT go in a kill it solo!

There is NO world border limit so either stay close to the rest of the community or head out and setup far away, the choice is yours but I do suggest being interactive with other Hookians.

I am open to suggestions for the server so long as it does NOT affect minecraft gameplay in anyway, it is staying 100% vanilla with the exception of admin plugins.

No griefing, raiding or swearing.

Respect all players and their opinions.

NO vulgar, inappropriate, racist, sexist, religious, politics chat or builds.

No lag machines (no continuous redstone clocks etc).

Do NOT use excessive CAPS.

Do NOT spam or advertise.

Do NOT use any bug/glitches.

NO more than 16-20 mobs/animals within 1 chunk.

Only spawn withers in the wither spawning room.

Add “Going West” somewhere in your application to show me you have read the rules.

Do NOT leave floating trees or 1x1 towers.

No PvP unless both parties agree.

Build your own builds at least 200 blocks away from spawn.

Leave 100 blocks in between other players builds (to prevent this there is a “Location Board” at spawn where you can add your exact home co-ords so others do NOT build on top of your builds and before setting up base, please scan the area to see if anyone else is building there).

Do NOT take from others chests/farms etc unless you have had their consent to do so.

Do NOT be greedy when taking things from community farms.

Must be an active member, anyone who does not log on in a week will be removed unless they have posted on the Hookie website to let me know they're not going to be on for x amount of time.

ALL RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, WITH OR WITHOUT PRIOR CONSENT.

IN GAME NAME:

TIMEZONE:

HOURS PER DAY YOU CAN BE ON:

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED (IF SO, WHY)?:

MOST SKILLED AT IT MINECRAFT:

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED MINECRAFT?:

WHY SHOULD I ACCEPT YOU?:

ABOUT ME:

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD?:

NOTE! I WILL NOT ACCEPT HALF-HEARTED OR PM'D APPLICATIONS!

LittleBonez
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/06/2015 3:50 pm
MalevolentFire
IN GAME NAME:Mevolent

TIMEZONE:Pacific Time Zone

HOURS PER DAY YOU CAN BE ON:2 or 3 hours

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED (IF SO, WHY)?:I've been banned because I argued with the owner that I shouldn't. I was gonna be banned for a couple days for a bad reason. So I argued then later got banned

MOST SKILLED AT IT MINECRAFT:Building and playing survival and pvp

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED MINECRAFT?:I have played for about a year now

WHY SHOULD I ACCEPT YOU?:I like playing with other people and I am good around them. I find it really enjoyable communicating and surviving with other people.

ABOUT ME:SMP is one of my favorite things in Minecraft! It's just super fun and exciting!!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD?:I'm a christian! So those 2 kids you have on your server won't need to worry about me being inappropriate or swearing! Also I'm no a mean person if I do say so myself and I'm pretty good around others!

Also Going west
01/03/2015 2:57 pm
SaintCarson11
In my application i forgot to put that i am pretty good with redstone
01/03/2015 2:38 pm
SaintCarson11
In Game name: Saintcarson
Timezone:Eastern time zone
How Long Have you played minecraft: 6 years
How Many hours can you play a day: 1-2 hours on the week days, 5-6 on the weekend.
Have you been banned before: Not that I can remember, if so, it was for a dumb reason.
What are you most skilled at in minecraft: I am really an all around player, but I am very good at building and mineing.
How long have you played minecraft: 6 years
Why I Should accept you: You should accept me because I am nice, can help you and other people on the server and also i will be respectfull of you and other players.
Anything else you would like to add: Plz accept me.
About Me: I am 13 years old, i am in 8th grade, i have played the game for 6 years so i know a lot about it, and i am a nice respectful person.
Thank you and i hope you accept me
PS.going west
01/02/2015 12:08 pm
LittleBonez
Nope server is not dead.

Welcome to Hookie The_Rhino_

Application denied YuriAxYT
12/30/2014 10:11 am
Fothers
Is this server dead? I hope not it seems exciting and fun to play on.
12/30/2014 6:27 am
YuriAx
IN GAME NAME:YuriAxYT

TIMEZONE: Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00) NY

HOURS PER DAY YOU CAN BE ON:3-4

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED (IF SO, WHY)?:Nope

MOST SKILLED AT IT MINECRAFT:Building

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED MINECRAFT?:2-3 years

WHY SHOULD I ACCEPT YOU?:So you could get more of me and my build skills

ABOUT ME: My name is Yuri,13 yrs old, Plays minecraft everyday,Has good attitude,Anddd Helps new players!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD?:Nahh
12/30/2014 6:16 am
Fothers
Why should I accept you: I don't grief as people have spent time and effort making their builds so it would be disrespectful. I can help out and I'll build and help the comunity. I have a lot of free time so I will be active. I will get my builds done and not leave half done. I'll respect all the rules and I wanna survival server to have fun on like mindcrack and hermit craft.
This goes with The_Rhino_ application
Sorry for missing it out. I hope you read my application
The_Rhino_
I'm also going south to lands end next year
12/30/2014 4:43 am
Fothers
Oh ya a im going North to climb the mountains in Scotland
12/29/2014 6:07 pm
Fothers
in Game Name: The_Rhino_
Time zone: cheshire England. (Close to Manchester and Liverpool)
How long have you been playing minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since 1.6.
Hours you can play a day: 2-3 hours on the weekends maybe even more. However in the weekdays I can play around 1-2 hours as of sporting commitments. Sport only happens 1 a week the rest I am free.
Have you ever been banned from a server: No I havnt, I respect all the rules of every server and I agree to all the rules on this smp. I do not wish to be banned anytime soon.
What are you skilled at in minecraft: my best skills are easy redstone, building, pvp, brewing and farming. (If mining counts Im pretty good at that too)
Any other commitments: like I said sport but that is a minimum. I don't play for an academy so it's like once a week.
Anything else you would like to add: I play Xbox one minecraft aswell. I am respectful and mature.

Hope to see you on the server.
-The_Rhino_
12/15/2014 8:27 pm
UnForbiden
Ok, thank you for taking your time to read my application any way.
12/15/2014 7:07 pm
LittleBonez
Hi UnForbiden, sorry but your application has been declined.

Latest News!

We are still looking for players to join us!

If you like to just play Minecraft without hassle or like to play
minecraft and want to take part in events then this is the place
for you!

Apply now while the world is still pretty fresh!
12/10/2014 7:22 pm
UnForbiden
I don't know why my profile says I'm 15, I haven't messed with my profile, and I just created it. I'll change it, but my real age is 13.

(This is after I realized I said I just made my account. I thought you meant PM account. Sorry, Hope you understand.)
12/10/2014 6:47 am
LittleBonez
Hi BB1031, why is your enjin profile age 15 and you've put you are 13 on here? What is your real age?
12/09/2014 7:37 pm
UnForbiden
IN GAME NAME: BB1031

TIMEZONE: Central America

HOURS PER DAY YOU CAN BE ON: School-Day; 4-6 hours / Weekend; 22-24 Hours

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED (IF SO, WHY)?: No

MOST SKILLED AT IT MINECRAFT: Building Structures

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED MINECRAFT?: About 2 years

WHY SHOULD I ACCEPT YOU?: I promise to follow all of your rules, will be active most of the time, I think this is a promising server, I've always wanted to be on a SMP, I will be respectful to everybody, and I will help with anything you need.

ABOUT ME: My name is Barron, I really like minecraft. I'm 13, Love servers, and am very social, I talk A LOT. I spend most of my free-time playing minecraft, I'm very mature, and get along with people pretty well.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD?: I look forward to playing if I'm accepted.

GOING ANYWHERE?: 'WEST' and 'North'
12/08/2014 11:38 am
LittleBonez
@randy_arthur and iCreapy - Applications declined.
12/08/2014 9:40 am
emime
Minecraft Username: iCreapy
Timezone UTC +2:00 (eastern european time)
Hours per day: 4ish
Ban: no
About me:A little gamer minecrafting for 3 years Name is emi.. How much time do you have XD
12/06/2014 9:06 pm
EnderCreep08
-snip-
12/06/2014 8:58 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
Knoxx_Knocks
Minecarft username: randy_arthur
Timezone: GMT +7 (Indonesia)
Hours per day: Unlimited
Ban?: Once from a bug that makes me fly and the staff saw it so yeah but now I want to play normally with no cheat, etc
About me: I'm a student who is in his 8th grade I'm friendly, co-operative, humorous, I love 9gag, I'm responsible and mature too.

Direction I'm heading: Going West and North
12/06/2014 6:59 pm
LittleBonez
Rules have been changed in the first post.
12/05/2014 9:20 pm
LittleBonez
Welcome to Hookie Templar

See you in game at some point
12/05/2014 8:52 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
Templar_lollmas
In-Game Name: Templar_lollmas
Timezone: EET ( Eastern European Time)
How long have you played Minercraft: Started 2011
Hours per day you can play: School days 4-8 Weekends 9+
Have you ever been banned (if so why?):Once, banned because I was in a faction with a hacker (x-ray)
What are you most skilled in doing within Minecraft: I would say rebuilding structures from real life.
Why should I accept you: I been taking a break from Minecraft for 1 year and vanilla would be nice to get started again. Now you would ask "why dont you play singelplayer?" As I said I been taking a brake and don´t have many Minecraft friends to talk and go to adventures with. In vanilla players usually don´t wanna kill you and are helpful for learning new stuff that I may not know.
A anything else you would like to add to make your application more successful: Going north to find Jon Snow who knows nothing.
12/05/2014 6:21 pm
asherroberts1
This is such a great server! Has everything: great community, committed players, great staff, lag free and its vanilla! So much fun is being had on this server and i encourage anyone thinking about joining to definitely apply, don't hesitate! You won't be sorry!
12/05/2014 4:31 am
LittleBonez
Welcome BucketSlayer
12/04/2014 8:35 pm
BucketSlayer
In game name: BucketSlayer
Timezone: Newfoundland
Hours I can play: 1-5+
Have I ever been banned: Nope
About me: I'm Cody, I'm 21, I'm easy to get along with, usually keep to myself and just do my own thing, but can be talkative if necessary. Going north for christmas this year too, super pumped
12/04/2014 7:16 am
LittleBonez
Ok so here's a list of the new server updates:

- New Name (was an old name I used to use and brought it back).
- New Logo
- New Banner
- New IP
- New Website
- New Whitelist Application
- New Rules

All of these updates can be found in the OP.
12/03/2014 4:21 am
LittleBonez
Welcome Kitten

Still accepting applications. The world is still fairly new and untouched, we do have around 13 whitelisted but because of different timezones not all are on at the same time.
12/02/2014 7:45 pm
Kitten5layer
going south ^^ sorry forgot to add that at the end haha
12/02/2014 7:40 pm
Kitten5layer
in game name: kitten5layer

timezone: newfoundland - utc-330

hours per day you can play: about 3 on average

have you been banned: once for exploiting a bug to get free money on the server

anything else you would like to add: I am looking for a server that can allow me to play minecraft with no restrictions on what I can build (some servers dont allow pistons or require ranks etc). I have been playing minecraft for about 3 years now and I have a very good understanding of redstone and can make some impressive contraptions. I am very ocd when it comes to building things that are aesthetically pleasing so no worries about a big ugly mess. I like the idea of having a community to play with that are friendly and not retarded (sorry couldn't find a better word lol). From the description this server seems right up my alley and I look forward to working with you guys in the near future.
12/02/2014 7:19 am
LittleBonez
Sorry EmeraldDa.

We are still looking for people to join us, the world is still fairly new!
12/01/2014 4:32 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
[Emerald]
In-Game Name: EmeraldDa
Timezone: GMT +0 (London)
Hours per day you can play: Whenever I'm free from schoolwork, which is about 3 hrs.
Have you ever been banned (if so why?): No, never.
Anything else you would like to add to make your application more successful: I am very mature and smart, however can loosen up and have fun as well.

Oops just read the above post. Sorry.
12/01/2014 11:35 am
LittleBonez
Ok I have decided to make this server 21+ only due to a few players acting childish and not following server rules, whom which have been banned. So if you are 21+ and just want to relax playing minecraft then this is the place for you.

Please take into consideration we do have the odd few players under 21 as these have proven to be loyal players and they do respect the server rules. My kids play on here too.
11/29/2014 9:12 am
LittleBonez
edit your post and remove the link!
11/29/2014 9:07 am
TheDiamondBucket
Sorry I just wanted to tell you what it was
11/29/2014 9:01 am
LittleBonez
Diamond bucket denied! Please remove the link to your server! I have reported your message as you are hijacking other peoples server threads!
11/29/2014 8:30 am
TheDiamondBucket
In-Game Name: Tommy_Champ
Timezone: GMT
How long have you played Minercraft: 2 years
Hours per day you can play: 5 hours
Have you ever been banned (if so why?): Never been banned
What are you most skilled in doing within Minecraft: Fast Building
Why should I accept you: I am a very good minecrafter and i love joining servers!
Do you have any other commitments: I could be a great helper or staff.
Anything else you would like to add to make your application more successful:
Not really
11/29/2014 7:56 am
LittleBonez
Sorry Luckyagent but when I decline a whitelist application I will not accept a re-applied/re-edited application. I have done this before only to find out that the player never followed rules and stole from people. I am not saying you will do that but I am just not taking the risk.

Sorry.
11/28/2014 10:46 pm
Luckyagent47
Yes I did sorry forgot to put in that part
11/28/2014 10:45 pm
Luckyagent47
In-Game Name: Luckyagent47
Timezone:EST
How long have you played Minercraft: Since 1.6.4
Hours per day you can play:6 Hours
Have you ever been banned (if so why?):Never been banned
What are you most skilled in doing within Minecraft:Minning
Why should I accept you: You should accept me because im a cool person looking for a server to to chill on with my friend Refutablecow69.
Do you have any other commitments: Besides mincraft I play gmod counterstrike.
Anything else you would like to add to make your application more successful:Not really. "Going South"
11/28/2014 10:06 pm
LittleBonez
You didn't read the rules.
11/28/2014 9:44 pm
Luckyagent47
Why?
11/28/2014 9:20 pm
LittleBonez
@Luckyagent - Your applications has been denied.
11/28/2014 9:02 pm
Luckyagent47
In-Game Name: luckyagent47
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (UTC -8 hrs.)
How long have you played Minecraft: Since 1.6.4
Hours per day you can play: 6 Hours
Have you ever been banned (if so why?): Never have been banned from a minecraft server.
What are you most skilled in doing within Minecraft: Mining and gathering reasoures.
Why should I accept you: I'm not like most players who just get whitelised on servers and grief the server, I come on the server to play and have a good time.
Do you have any other commitments: Pasting
Anything else you would like to add to make your application more successful: Nope.
11/28/2014 8:14 pm
LittleBonez
Welcome to NightScream Ash
11/28/2014 7:28 pm
asherroberts1
In-Game Name: ashbash127
Timezone: AEST (UTC +10:00)
How long have you played Minecraft: Since Alpha 1.3, so 3-4 years.
Hours per day you can play: 5-6+ hours maybe more on weekends or school holidays (which is in 1 and a half weeks)
Have you ever been banned (if so why?): I haven't and i don't plan on being banned ever. A server with a good community always follows rules.
What are you most skilled in doing within Minecraft: I enjoy trying all aspects of minecraft but the ones i find I'm the most skilled in is building and redstone. I also enjoy those the most.
Why should I accept you: You should accept me because i'm very active, loyal player and i always respect and follow all rules. Im friendly, positive and i never have an attitude. I can contribute to the server by bringing different building styles and new redstone contraptions .
Do you have any other commitments: Other than minecraft my other commitments include school and i also play guitar.
Id also like to add that i am an avid watcher of the mindcrack community (Etho, Bdouble0 and Docm), so i would definitely like to join a server with a really nice and friendly community and i am confident that this server has that. Im not necassarily looking for a server thats exactly the same as mindcrack but just one where i can make strong friendships and also have lots of fun in . Going South!
I hope to see you in-game!
- Ash
11/28/2014 5:57 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
taterhater69
Love this server! Friendly community and zero lag
11/26/2014 6:16 pm
LittleBonez
Thanks for filling out the app.

Accepted:
Click to reveal
RefutableCow69

Declined:
Click to reveal
nalyr00
11/26/2014 5:50 pm
Level 25 : Expert Warrior
nalyr00
Hello

IGN: nalyr00
Timezone: EST

Banning history: I have been banned before. Four times from the same server. The first one was for digging holes into the void in a creative world (it was just to empty my inventory) The second one was for being inactive. The third one was that the owner was mad I was playing on another server. Third one was just before the server closed down.
All this happened over a year ago.

I have been playing mine craft since version 1.2.5 or 2012. I know most of the game's crafting recipes so If there is ever someone in need of help I can help them. I am also very good at surviving (unless a witch comes by in which case I'm dead). Normally I could play around an hour a day during the week but possibly not every day because I get a lot of homework in high school. During the weekend I should be able to play for a longer time.

The reason I think you should add me to the whitelist is that I have a long experience with mine craft servers and I'm generally regarded as a nice guy by my fellow players. Also if you need anyone to build a fast travel tunnel in the nether I'm your man.

Hope to see you in game!
11/26/2014 5:41 pm
anonpmc1089795
[deleted]
11/26/2014 1:05 pm
LittleBonez
Welcome to NightScream!

Accepted:
Click to reveal
martinfritz5
11/26/2014 9:48 am
pmart755
In-Game Name: martinfritz5
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5:00)
How long have you played Minecraft: Since beta 1.3 so maybe 2-3 years.
Hours per day you can play: On weekends anywhere from 2-8 hours but on weekdays maybe around 2-4 because I have school.
Have you ever been banned (if so why?): No
What are you most skilled in doing within Minecraft: Probably farming and building. I think I am very good at using redstone, too. I can also make good hostile mob farms for xp.
Why should I accept you: I am a friendly, outgoing guy that would love to play on a server with a nice community.
Do you have any other commitments: Baseball in the spring and maybe basketball this winter, but I don't think it will change how many hours I play.
Anything else you would like to add to make your application more successful: I am easy to get along with and I think I would be a good addition to the server. Going South.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome