-=NikkNetwork=- Investors|Admins|Moderators|Helpers Needed

NickSwag13's Avatar NickSwag1311/28/14 6:12 pm
1 emeralds 1.4k 47
12/12/2014 8:20 pm
NickSwag13's Avatar NickSwag13
NikkNetwork

Background: Hi, I am NickSwag13. I am a former server owner, now looking to start a new server. I have great server and plugin skills. I am also a skilled builder and great with WorldEdit. NikkNetwork is a future server that will be dedicated to bringing quality gameplay to people all over the world.

Staff Positions: NikkNetwork is a future server which will need a full staff. At the moment, we will need at least two administrators, three moderators, and a helper. The administrator position is the hardest to get, as it requires a great amount of skill and requires your time and effort. The moderator positions will be focused on respecting the server rules and controlling any players who disobey them. Lastly, a helper position will be for a staff member who may not give as much contribution as an administrator, but still knows a good deal about plugins and building. There is no set number on how many people of each position will be picked. Remember, without donations in the first month, the server will not be able to run.

Admin

The administrator job is very serious. This job will not suit everyone, as you may be asked to contribute money to the server. The server will run on a host, meaning that it will take $20 a month to power the server. Administrators will not be forced to pay, but a person will more likely be selected onto the staff if they are willing to contribute. There is a bonus to this donation, you will get a portion of the server’s profits. If you donate $5, you will receive 5% of the profits for that month. $10 will get you 10%, and $20 for 20%. Donations will most likely only be needed for the first month, as players will donate for certain in-game perks. We ask you to please consider helping out the server, and in return you will receive a portion of the server. People applying for administrator that do not donate, might not be selected. But do not let that drive you away, the best administrators won’t be turned away if they do not donate. Administrators should be familiar in server configuration, plugins, and WorldEdit. To be selected for this job, you must be active and show a desire for the server. Going back to the donating topic, think about it, $5, $10, or $20 can most likely guarantee an administrator spot, and you will make a profit with player donations!

Moderators will mute, kick, or ban players who violate the rules. To be a moderator, you must know the rules (which we will tell you), and have good social skills. This job will involve talking to the public a good amount. Moderators usually do not donate, but they will receive the same deals as the administrators if they do donate. Moderators, unlike the other positions, are not required to be as good builders or plugin experts. Moderators will also be expected to help out players in need, and answer any questions they may have. This job mainly focuses on rules, and the server is looking for authoritative people who are also nice.

Helper

Helpers are similar to administrators, but on a smaller scale. It is still required to know about server configuration, plugins, and building. Helpers will not be expected to build spawns, configure plugins, or anything along that range. They will more be staff members who suggest ideas, build warps or shops, and help out players. Do not think that helpers aren’t important, because they are. Two heads are better than one, they say, and a helper can be the one that comes up with the great idea. You can apply for administrator, and may be moved to a helper position. This is a very important job and the server recommends people to apply for it.

Application:
In-Game Name:
Skype Name:
Position Applying For:
Reason For Application:
What Makes You Qualified:
Will You Donate:
Amount (If Applicable):
What You Want The Server To Be:

Thanks for your time and consideration. We hope you decide to apply! The server will be launched as soon as a total of $20 is collected. After that, we will go full throttle and make a great server!
NickSwag13
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/12/2014 8:20 pm
NickSwag13
bump
12/11/2014 4:28 pm
NickSwag13
bump
12/09/2014 4:16 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Minecraft zelot777
Application:Mod
In-Game Name:zelot777
Skype Name:Robbieeeee
Position Applying For:Mod
Reason For Application:I love Helping and you will like me if i join mod
What Makes You Qualified:I Have Been Admin On Other servers but I Got banned on them for not giving the owner my Minecraft Password
Will You Donate:Maybe In The Future
Amount (If Applicable):Not At The Molment
What You Want The Server To Be:A Huge Server So I Can Just Help Out Skype Me If I Made It Or Not
12/08/2014 9:16 pm
SuperMario109
List of contacts:
Facebook: Brooks Powalie
Google+: Brooks Powalie
Email: brookspowalie@yahoo.com
Gmail: supermarioblazer@gmail.com
12/08/2014 9:15 pm
SuperMario109
IGN: SuperMario109
Skype name: None yet, list of other contacts below
Position: Moderator
Reason: I want to help this server by catching rule breakers and enforcing the rules as well as answering important questions from users.
How I am qualified: I was a operator on a friend's server (Kingscraft) and I am currently a moderator on Phoenixcraft.
Will i donate: No, because i cannot. I do not have a CC or Paypal, so there is no way for me to donate.
What i want this server to be: I want this server to be clean and enjoyable for everyone. I want there to be normal games, like KitPvp and Factions, but hopefully we can create some of our own minigames. Anyways, YOU make the call whether or not to accept me. I can do nothing to help myself. You need to make the RIGHT decision, or at least what you think is right. Anyways, hope your server does well!!!
12/08/2014 8:54 pm
Cambrianite
In-Game Name: My In-Game Name is Cambrianite.

Skype Name:My Skype username is kaitlyn.shimizu

Position Applying For: I wish to apply for one of two positions actually.
The first I wish to be accepted for (If it is available) is to be a Staff Manager/Human Resources Manager/Head of Staff.
The second is Administrator.

Reason For Application: Well, I enjoy working. It is somewhat of an addiction for me. I enjoy Minecraft and enjoy working for people, especially on Minecraft servers. It always gives me a thrill, and working on servers helps me better myself in my communication skills, management skills, and how to be a better person in general.

What Makes You Qualified: I have a HUGE amount of experience with working for servers, primarily in staff management.

-I have worked for a server known as the TCNetwork as the Head Administrator, managing staff left to right, in charge of disciplinary issues, and making sure everyone got along with each other.

-I have also worked for SkyDoesMinecraft's pixelmon server called SkyPixelMon. here, I worked as a gym leader, battling players so they can proceed throughout their journey in the server. This experience taught me how to communicate with others on a more professional basis, and has helped increase my vocabulary and communication skills.

-I was also the Human Resources Manager/Head of Staff for three servers known as the Astrocraft Network, Balcones, and the Fallain Network. I had the same position as I did in the TCNetwork, but I had more of a role in these servers because I worked with using databases and managed employee information, making sure it is accessible by anyone who needs to see it.

-For experience in the real world, I attended a USC summer seminar for a month on teaching me skills in Human Resources Management, Public Relations (stuff like being a publicist and giving people a good image), and Accounting. This is the one experience that taught me everything I need to know to do my job efficiently, on-time, and correctly.

-Putting my experience from my seminar into action, I volunteer my time as an Accountant at my local hospital (during the summer and vacations longer than a week). I manage customer information and present reports to my boss whenever he needs a phone number, insurance information, etc.

Will You Donate: After the Christmas Season is over, I will probably donate because as of now, I am saving money to buy Christmas presents for my family.

Amount (If Applicable): I would be happy to donate around $5-$10, depending on how much I have to spend at the given time.

What You Want The Server To Be: I wish for this server to be successful. I want to see this server grow to its full potential by having our staff put in their hardest when it comes to working.
Content wise, I would like to see Factions, Survival Games, and other various mini-games and game modes.

Thank you for reading my application. I am available to be scheduled for an interview, or to answer questions and concerned about my application at killingkingsband@hotmail.com, or my Skype.

Thank you and have a great day!
12/08/2014 6:03 pm
will_the_warrior
In-Game Name: will_the_warrior
Skype Name: Will PM if accepted
Position Applying For: Administrator
Reason For Application: I would love the opportunity to contribute to the server and to grow it to be the best server around. I feel that my experience would make me a great asset to the team and that I could give a lot to the server through knowledge and skill.
What Makes You Qualified: I have held every staff position imaginable and have servers as a developer on a 3000+ player network as well. I believe that I am qualified to serve in this position and would love to help improve the server.
Will You Donate: Yes, on an as need basis
Amount (If Applicable): I donated $720 to my last server
What You Want The Server To Be: I want to server to be the best around - a place where players can enjoy themselves and have fun. I want to use my skills and knowledge to make the server the best it can be and ensure we are providing the absolute best server possible.
12/08/2014 5:36 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Oblivioux
Yah same with me. Do I need to give you my skype or something?
12/07/2014 6:08 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
X10ofCLUBS
I was wondering when you are going to be accepting the applicants or due date?
12/08/2014 4:24 pm
NickSwag13
I have been messaging you on skype
12/08/2014 5:53 pm
X10ofCLUBS
Are you sure you're sending it to my Skype. Cause I am not getting it... Try x10ofclubz
12/06/2014 11:33 am
NickSwag13
bump
12/05/2014 4:10 pm
NickSwag13
bump
12/04/2014 4:29 pm
NickSwag13
We are bumping so more people will see the opportunity. I am personally reading every application.
12/04/2014 4:08 pm
Oblivioux
A good question to ask you guys is, are you really reading these or just bumping the thread?
12/03/2014 6:27 pm
BrandonvsGaming
In-Game Name: BrandonvsGaming
Skype Name: BrandonvsGaming
Position Applying For: Moderator
Reason For Application: I want to be a MOD because I have always liked working with people on servers, and thought an actual server admin/mod/etc. would suit me great.
What Makes You Qualified: I know basic JAVASCRIPT and can work with server (Modifications) mods. I am also a skilled builder if I have special commands. (Like /give BrandonvsGaming minecraft:skull 1 3 {SkullOwner:*IGN of Player*},/summon VillagerGolem ~0 ~0 ~0 {CustomName:Select Team,CustomNameVisible:1,Attributes:[{Name:generic.maxHealth,Base:999}],Invulnerable:1,NoAI:1,Silent:1}, etc. )
Will You Donate: Probably Not
Amount (If Applicable):If I do, $10
What You Want The Server To Be: A fun mini-game server that has things like Bonus Chests holding IG$ to buy things like hats, launchers, special classes in games, etc.
12/03/2014 5:46 pm
NickSwag13
bump
12/03/2014 9:55 am
RaiderNation0
and i am 14
12/03/2014 9:55 am
RaiderNation0
Application:
In-Game Name:RaiderNation0
Skype Name:sorry dont have one my email is joshuahardcastle0@gmail.com
Position Applying For: helper
Reason For Application: be cause i love giving ideas and helping people and i thkink i can help your server grow i can record ur server when it is done and have people get on
What Makes You Qualified: i love helping people and i think i will be a great help to yuor server
Will You Donate: sorry i don't have any money or i would
Amount (If Applicable):
What You Want The Server To Be: A great success and hope it grows
12/03/2014 7:13 am
X10ofCLUBS
In-Game Name: X10ofCLUBS
Skype Name: x10ofclubz
Position Applying For: Moderator Rank

Reason For Application: I am here today applying for the Moderator rank because of helping with your server. I would like to enforce the rules upon others, and make a safe environment for newer players and help guide them into the game. I show dedication into Moderator rank as I was a former "Chatmod" on a kinda popular server. Hence: "Was".

What Makes You Qualified:I am qualified for this position because I could help the server of course, like all the other staff and helpful players try to do as well. I mainly watching chat for questions and rulebreakers. I am well aware of the punishment for breaking the rules at any point in time, and most importantly all the rules. I feel that I am definitely mature, and confident that I can do whatever I can to help this awesome server thrive.

Will You Donate: Most likely. We'll see

Amount (If Applicable): Maybe atleast $20. I hardly donate on servers.

What You Want The Server To Be: I want it to be a safe environment for players, like I stated up there. I also want it to be hardworking and let the other players have a good and fun time on the server. I am very dedicated for position.
12/03/2014 6:33 am
NickSwag13
bump
12/02/2014 6:14 pm
david1931
In-Game Name:David17030

Skype Name: Waffles17030

Position Applying For: Admin Or Mod

Reason For Application: I really would like to help make a decent server and maybe meet some new People

What Makes You Qualified: I have been Playing minecraft for just over 4 years. I have built many things mostly on PE of minecraft. I Still have a lot to learn though but i'm willing to give it my all.

Will You Donate: I can't really afford to donate anything right now but in the future i will be able to.

What You Want The Server To Be: I really want this server to be awesome and i think i could contribute a lot to it. Thanks and have a waffle <(^-^)>#
12/02/2014 5:57 pm
NickSwag13
bump
12/02/2014 2:41 pm
NickSwag13
bump
12/01/2014 8:34 pm
topgunn14
n-Game Name:Hawx12020
Skype Name:Topgunn.
Position Applying For:Administrator
Reason For Application:
Have no other MC servers at the moment and miss it
What Makes You Qualified:Allow me to discuss my resume

I was promoted to Admin on a server called Kalmarcraft, I was there for about a year and underneath me the server grew from a measly average of 20 members to 80-90 members. If you do not believe me, I can pull up the stats from about a year ago. Now you may be wondering why I left, unfortunately the owner rarely did any work to improve the server so I was attempting to run it without any ability to update, modernize etc. Along with this I was interested in the tech side of the server which I was not allowed to touch. In the end it frustrated me so a friend of mine and myself decided to create our own server

We then went to create our own server that I built and developed. I spent along time on this and became an expert dealing with plugins. I can show you my setup if you are interested. Nonetheless the owner of that server ran into some personal problems and decided to shut the server down, much to my dismay.

Enough with the sob stories lets get to how I can help you
-Experienced with Bukkit
-Well versed with server hosts such as Fragnet
-Plenty of time available
-Extremely knowledgable with the most popular plugins like factions, hunger games etc.
Will You Donate:Yes
Amount (If Applicable):Ranges
What You Want The Server To Be: The best
12/01/2014 8:28 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Toast
blackout2991
Bumpin all night. xD
12/01/2014 8:24 pm
NickSwag13
bump
12/01/2014 6:14 pm
Level 1 : New Network
superasdfjew
In-Game Name: SkillerNate
Skype Name: facebook:nathan.cholak
Position Applying For:Admin
Reason For Application: because I'm really good at plugins, world edit, and group manager.
What Makes You Qualified: I'm skilled at this staff position
Will You Donate: yes
Amount (If Applicable): as much as i can
What You Want The Server To Be: Panem ill explain when I'm on
12/01/2014 6:10 pm
blackout2991
bump
12/01/2014 5:24 pm
Oblivioux
In-Game Name: aussie202942

Skype Name: (Can PM it to you)

Position Applying For: Administrator

Reason For Application: I wish to apply because I would love to help out with new servers. It's something I'm good at, bringing a server to life. I've only been able to do it a few times though due to not being accepted often, not that I'm saying that to make you feel a bit sorry and accept me. Just simply stating. Anyways, I wish to apply, because I want this server to get out there, and have fun for everyone!

What Makes You Qualified: I have experience in world editing, and using the powers that come with administration/op powers, depending on how you wish to run. I have quite a few ideas that could be put to use if done correctly, bringing mini-games, and survival, AND creative to the ultimate push to make this a great server for everyone to enjoy! I knot it sounds like a recurring thing for me to say that to make the server great, but it's what I want to do!

Will You Donate: I wish I could, but my family is low on funds, so I will not be able too for some time. Sorry if this would be inconvenient!

Amount (If Applicable): I would Donate Maybe 10 to 15 if I was able too.

What You Want The Server To Be: I want this server, as stated to be a dedicated, hardworking server that is full of fun, and is able to bring the joy out of people to those who play it, no matter the age, and for those members to have the greatest time they could on NikkNetwork.
12/01/2014 5:12 pm
NickSwag13
bump
11/30/2014 8:16 pm
blackout2991
bump
11/30/2014 6:26 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Electrik_Ninja
In-Game Name: Electrik_Ninja

Skype Name: Minecraftiscool99

Position Applying For: Moderator

Reason For Application: I like moderating things and being in charge of stuff aand helping people solve problems

What Makes You Qualified:I have been the owner of a server which says a lot considering when you are an owner you have to be always checking on the server always making sure no ones breaking the rules and also when owning a server you have to make sure all the plugins are working right so I'm basically saying being a owner is hard work which means a lot. I also have been a dev once and have been admin 3-4 times unfortuanlly I either got demoted or the server closed but it makes sense since this is my first time on in about a month but ill be more active I've also been mod many times so I am hoping you decide to make me mod of this server! I think I should be accepted over others because of a few reasons I have lots of experience, I am very friendly and helpful, I'm very mature, I will play about 1-2 hours a day on school days and about 3 hours a day on weekdays, I am a good listener and I will do exactly what you say, you say it I do it, I can advertise a lot like all over the place I will advertise, I am also ok at plugins so if you need help just ask me and I might be able to help you

Will You Donate: No

What You Want The Server To Be: survival server
11/30/2014 5:56 pm
NickSwag13
bump
11/30/2014 3:41 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Veloriux
So donate 100$ and you get all the profit?
12/04/2014 5:56 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast
Darcyyy
No, you'd get half the profit...
11/30/2014 3:15 pm
blackout2991
bump
11/30/2014 1:04 pm
NickSwag13
bump
11/29/2014 7:54 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dolphin
Donii
In-Game Name:drumhead112
Skype Name:drumhead112
Position Applying For:Moderator:D
Reason For Application:My reason for applying is because i think that this server is going to bring fun and excitement to the whole of the world and I want to be apart of the Staff team to make sure that it is fun and I want to make the players Welcome and make sure that they Get as much help as possible:D
What Makes You Qualified:Well i have a lot of experience with staff as i have played minecraft since 2012 and i have had good and bad times on here but i mainly make them good:D I have been staff on a lot of servers in the time i have played Minecraft and i want to be staff here:DI will bring Happiness and joyment to this server even if i do not get staff i will join the server and help out as much as possible:D
Will You Donate:If the admins you apply will not donate or if you need me to donate to the server then i would happily donate:D
Amount (If Applicable): I can donate as much as you like but not as far as $25
What You Want The Server To Be:I want the server to be full of players because i think the server is capable of getting a lot of players and i also want it to be a fun and happy server with the staff being friendly and nice and the same for the players as it makes the server a better place to be:D

If you could either skype message or message me on PlanetMinecraft to let me know if i am accepted then that would be much appreciated Thannkyou:D

Drumhead112:D
11/29/2014 7:21 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1805481
[deleted]
11/29/2014 6:52 pm
NickSwag13
bump
11/28/2014 7:23 pm
blackout2991
In-Game Name: blackout2991

Skype Name:solein91

Position Applying For: Admin or mod

Reason For Application: I've quit minecraft, and i wanna get back into it. I'm bored of playing by my self, and I wanted to join a new, fresh server. Not some server thats been around a long time and everyone is geared, etc. I decided maybe I could give this a go. I used to be a mod on a server called Ripley. It was a university project, and it is now shut down. I started my own server in the past. I'm very familiarized with commands, I did forget a lot though. I'm not sure if you run on AdminCMD or Essentials. But, I'm a quick learner.

What Makes You Qualified: I've been a mod, and a server owner. I'm 14, in Pre-AP classes, which is like, honors. I try to help everyone I can, and I try my best to help those people. I hate ignoring people, so I try to get to everyone xD

Will You Donate: Probably not, maybe when I get a job, which will hopefully be soon

Amount (If Applicable): If I get my job, probably around 15-30.

What You Want The Server To Be: I want the server to have a good staff and community. Friendly and helpful mods/admins/helpers. Skyblock and normal survival would be cool. Skygrid and other things could come in later.
11/28/2014 6:47 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Nerd
Lexigall123456
In-Game Name: lexigall1234
Skype Name: lexi.marie511 (Add me)
Position Applying For: Admin
Reason For Application: This server seems like it has a lot of potential, just by looking at how serious you want your staff members to be. I only apply to servers that I feel have a larger chance at being a big server, with a steady amount of players. With a little help, I think it could become something great.
What Makes You Qualified: I've owned multiple servers in the past, and have a lot of experience. I know how to use PEX and some GM, and how to configure virtually any plugin. I am currently learning Java and am an aspiring DEV. Currently I'm only a plugin manager. If there are any problems, just come to me and I'll fix them. I take my job seriously, and I'll be able to be on whenever you need me too. I am home schooled, so I can be on whenever you need me to. I'm an okay builder, I more focus on detail than anything else, I also build pixel art. I know all the responsibilities of being a staff member, and how to handle them.
Will You Donate: Most likely
Amount (If Applicable): $40+
What You Want The Server To Be: Hopefully, I have expectations for it to be not only a server with enjoyable gameplay, but also having a great, friendly community. Gameplay doesn't matter if you don't have nice people working together, and nice players. I am a fan of factions, and survival. But that's not my decision.

Add me on skype for further info.
11/28/2014 6:39 pm
Chivelexx1
In-Game Name:45272657
Skype Name:christopher200291
Position Applying For:Any
Reason For Application:I Applied Because i like to watch servers grow in size and know i was part of it growing
What Makes You Qualified:
Will You Donate:Might Be Able To(can't now)
Amount (If Applicable):Up to $150
What You Want The Server To Be:Any Server
11/28/2014 6:29 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast
Darcyyy
In-Game Name: darcy646
Skype Name: zac_beresford
Position Applying For: You decide <3
Reason For Application: because i really want too be apart of a wonderful server! I have alot of time to devote to this server.. I want to make this server more successful! I want to help people achieve their dream! I cant wait to see this server and exp its helpful staff! You should pick me because i will helping start a dream come true... I would help with plugins like essentials and groupmanager, I would advertise the server on multiple websites... I would put lots of effort into it, i really love helping people start a good server and i love helping people. I just really want too be a partner in crime with someone who is like me.. I know this app is very cheesy but its me and think we will get along nicely.. I would spend as much time as possible on the server, helping out with anything, I would keep maintaining my duties as a staff, I would be the kindest person to newbies, I would join all group calls and discuss the server.. I would help with anything.
What Makes You Qualified: Co-Owner on Forever Knights, Admin on Multicraft, Owner of TDC, Intern on Lumix
Will You Donate: Possibly
Amount (If Applicable): 5$
What You Want The Server To Be: A fun and safe environment for players! where they can play a range of games and minigames!
11/28/2014 6:21 pm
TreleKai
In-Game Name:TreleKai
Skype Name:Zack Johan
Position Applying For:It is your choice on how good my Application is
Reason For Application:because I don't want to be a staff member so I have overpowered commands or access to secret kits , I want to be a staff member so I can help manage a server with a friendly community that I can help to support. the main reason I think I would be a good staff member is because I want to share my ideas with the staff members and the players ( I am a school representative in my personal life so I work in a team regulary ).Of my other experiences on other servers that are staring up I know the steps that are needed to be taken to make sure the server grows and doesn't die. I love helping others.
(I removed the "What Makes You Qualified because its in the reason why i want to become part of the staff)
Will You Donate:I cannot, for I dont have Have a CC.I will get one soon though, so I will definently Donate to keep the server alive
Amount (If Applicable):N/A
What You Want The Server To Be:It Is your choice, but i'd recommend Factions
11/28/2014 6:19 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
BananaFallsYT
In-Game Name: mjpw
Skype Name: PointlessCreeper
Position Applying For: Mod or Helper
Reason For Application: I like Minecraft and I like helping others
What Makes You Qualified: My love for helping and love for minecraft PLUS my loyalty
Will You Donate: Maybe... Well see how It is in the future
Amount (If Applicable): $10-$30
What You Want The Server To Be: Anything!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome