NovaCore is now Recruiting (Build Team)

novacore's Avatar novacore8/28/14 5:21 pm
8/30/2014 12:41 pm
novacore's Avatar novacore

NovaCore now open for Applications

[center]Looking for a mature and friendly community? 20+ Build Team? Tired of dealing with fakes, jokers, and griefers? Want the real deal build team? We are now recruiting serious builders who have a passion for building mega structures and world maps, we use a wide range of tools, such as World Painter, to world Edit. Trials are starting soon and this might be your only chance to prove yourself to a great small community of builders who are looking to growand expand. Please be sure to read everything outlined in order to assure a proper application and to impress us with your skills.[center]

[b]Server IP: [color=#00BFFF](Coming Soon)[/color]
Teamspeak: [color=#00BFFF](Coming Soon)[/color]
Forums: [color=#00BFFF](Coming Soon)[/color][/b]

[img]i.imgur.com/HrSEinY.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/ppg3MzE.png[/img]

[size=150][b]Requirements:[/b][/size]
[b][color=#00BFFF]• [/color]World Edit
[color=#00BFFF]• [/color]Teamspeak and Mic
[color=#00BFFF]• [/color]At least 3 Years Experience
[color=#00BFFF]• [/color]Passionate and Creative
[color=#00BFFF]• [/color]Active & Mature[/b]

[size=150][b]Please Read:[/b][/size]
To join our group we will first want to take a look at some of your current builds, you can send us your Skype by private messaging me here and we will contact you if we like your application, Once we have contacted you we will give you a designated area on our server to allow you to show off some of those skills. We want to be sure all of our builders know the basics of World Edit, and we are always open to anyone who has experience with World Painter and MCEdit, though they are not required. World Edit is required however, so be sure you know most of the basics of World Edit before applying.

[img]i.imgur.com/HrSEinY.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/p5RNHrX.png[/img]

[center][color=#00BFFF]* Please follow the link to our website and click the application tab to apply! [/color][/center]

[center][url]novacoremc.net/forum/[/url][/center]
novacore
Level 1 : New Miner