Novaty looking for BUILDERS/DEVELOPERS/STAFF

kittenhazard's Avatar kittenhazard12/26/14 6:08 pm
1 emeralds 131 1
12/27/2014 1:29 am
Freelix2000's Avatar Freelix2000
Hello,

Novaty, our Minecraft server is looking for active and reliable staff members. A pay cut can be issued to developers if the server gains reasonable income.

Please note: Staff positions are given to builders who exceed at their jobs. Being a developer entitles you to moderator. Please apply for either a builder or developer at first. Thanks.

Developers (2 positions available) Should be along the ages of 13-17

Developer 1: Developer 1 should be able to create plugins such as mini games and be able to work with plugins such as World Edit, World Guard, Multiverse, and more.
Developer 2: Developer 2 should be highly skilled with permissions. They will be assessing permissions for multiple worlds and should be a reliable source towards the server.

Builders (5 positions available) Should be along the ages of 11-16

Main Builder: The main builder should be able to work with redstone. He/she will be creating rides for our Hub and more.
Builder: A builder will be creating maps for Hunger Games, Sky Wars, and many other recommendations as well as lobbies. They should be ACTIVE as much as possible.

Any Questions?

If you have any questions please contact my skype which is kitten_hazard.

Interested in applying?

Once again, contact my skype kitten_hazard.

Application Form Layout
Name:
Position you're applying for:
Kik Messenger: (If you have one)
Idea for the Server: (Include a random thought/idea you can contribute towards the server. Example: We should add parkour maps.
Why you want this position: (Include any experience you've had. Feel free to show images of things you've built if you'd like.)

Thanks,
Novaty owners
kittenhazard
Level 1 : New Miner